It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inconvenient truth for Al Gore as his North Pole sums don't add up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Care to take me up or not? We could mix a bit of oxygen in there for you to make it a bit more like California XD

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

whatreallyhappened.com...

Biggest SCAM ever ! They want you to be scared ! Why are you letting them do it ? Wake up ! Its all happened before its a natural phenomenon !

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

See you prove my point thank you people are convinced co2 is dangerous and they automatically assume its a pollutant. A car puts out carbon monoxide.This is very dangerous and obviously you don't know the difference. I will tell you Ive breathed carbon dioxide through a tube its called a re-breather and guess what i didn't die imagine that.Co2 has no effect on our body the only way it could kill you is if there was so much carbon dioxide that it displaces oxygen.This is a danger for astronauts while sleeping since co2 can pool being heavier than oxygen.

As far as global warming i don't have to prove its man made the scientists do and i prefer they don't cheat just to get grants.Lets look at tree rings they use these to tell us the temperatures since the 1800 (obviously before temperature readings from instruments were available.Did you wonder why they stop using tree ring data after 1961?

Dendroclimatology, the retrieval of climate information from tree rings.Now heres the problem the temperature determined from the tree rings ceases to substantially agree for the years 1961+ with the more reliable temperature data taken from instruments. Why this is so is still not fully understood, but common practice is to ignore the data after that year -- 'hide the decline' if you will.Now heres the fun part in science if you find something that disproves the accuracy you throw out that data.Guess what they did in order to show a continued increase in climate models they simply stopped using tree ring data after 1960!

By the way theres more such as manipulation of there computer climate models i could go in to but just so certain people out there way wake up and realize they've been lied to by scientists.(In fairness not all scientists there is a large group thats been screaming loudly for years that the data is flawed looks like they were right.)Read this Cru was not the only one manipulating data its all coming out now and this is only the beginning!

BREAKING: NZ’s NIWA accused of CRU-style temperature faking

Now if someone cares to try to prove there is man made global warming im reasonable ill listen the problem is the proof weve been given so far is nothing more than lies to get research grants.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
Funny, Americans always bring up Gore when it comes to Global Warming... You know, the majority of the rest of the world thinks GW a real threat, and they could care less about Al Gore.

Problem is when Al Gore is doing the majority of the influencing, he is just as relevent anywhere else as in the USA.

He spent a lot of time in 2007 trying to persuade the UK that nuclear was the best thing since clean air, and was also hired as a UK Government advisor during the same period, up to and including the day of the vote in parliament when all our current planning laws on nuclear had a truck driven through them.

....so do not dare to sit there and tell me Gore has no relevence to anyone but the Americans.

I think MMGW/MMCC is BS and I live in the UK. I have learned as a result of this lot however that most of my fellow countrymen are easily duped. I feel sorry for them actually.

reply to post by dragonridr

A star for you!

Thread S+F!

[edit on 15-12-2009 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Exactly. Gore has influenced a lot of places other than the US with his bulls**t. It's unfortunate to think all of this nonsense about global warming has just circled the world with it's untrue statements and allegations. Like I said hopefully someone has written down the real numbers so we can project the future more realistically. Although who is going to want to believe anyone, any scientist, at this point in time? No one... I know anything in the MSM is crap, and they are reporting about all the lies, so damn you know it's gotten way too far now.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If you wanna save the polar bears stop people shootin the feckers ! The polar bear population is actually booming numbers have increased dramatically in the last 50 years ! As for the politicians i would'nt believe them as far as i could spit 'em ! Whether Labour or Conservative, Democrat or Republican they all p1ss in the same pot and are all out to line they're own pockets ! There are just as many scientist against as there are for the argument but because the politicians can see an opportunity to tax the ars3 outa the people they come down on the FOR side of the argument ! It's a scam of monumental proportions ! You watch the documentaries telling us the end of the world is nigh, nothing but scare tactics with worse case scenario's they are unbalanced biased BS ! In Britain we have a once highly respected botonist Dr David Bellamy who had a number of natural world type series on mainstream tv in the 80's and early 90's but now the stations won't touch him with a bargepole because he happens to question global warming and has signed the petition disbelieving in GW ! This is how the scaremongerers work to silence the opposition ! It's all down to power !

[edit on 073131p://12America/Chicago16 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i cant resist heres some songs to put you in the holiday spirit .And it does a pretty good job explaining about climate as well!.

climategate christmas

PS Merry Christmas to one and all.

[edit on 12/16/09 by dragonridr]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join