It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's got the biggest...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm Shocked! Yahn Goodey doesn't have me on his foe list. I am not worthy!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Your avatar just gave me an aneurysm. See, I don't think I can even spell.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
If you haven't been foed you ain't doing it right!

Spoken eloquently by one of my Foes.

I just UN-foed you.

Glad I stumbled onto this thread, I don't visit BTS much, and SD- in our "foeing" thread interaction, you actually suggested me visiting BTS:

Here is part.

I'm sure you're relieved.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have almost considered foe'ing at random just to see the reactions of said people. Fun little social exercise one would think.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Interesting that WolfOfWar also fo'ed himself ......

Nope, I'm a piker. Only one foe. I've been accidentally fo'ed four times...... or at least that was what they said.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Yes, I admit it, I foe'd you before, by accident, I swear.

It was all due to an add-on in firefox called inter-clue. I also foe'd Zazz twice and a couple of other users at the time.

But it is people like you, that U2U'd me and asked why that made me get to the bottom of the problem as you took it all very well, as well as made me feel bad.

At least I think you took it well, just keep that Iguana away from me please.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

It was far more of a curiosity -- far more interested than offended; didn't intend to make you feel bad about it TW ;o) It happens now & then, and has caused me since to look at my own foe list to make sure I haven't accidentally clicked on someone.

I remember once accidentally putting GoldenFleece on ignore, and then ranting in a 9/11 thread about "why are people talking to and about GoldenFleece and I can't even see them?" Nobody responded. I think they put me on ignore.

That probably won't get better with age.

Oh, and worry not........... the iguana only attacks succulent leafy greens and the occasional manchineel apple.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by AccessDenied

Interesting that WolfOfWar also fo'ed himself ......

Nope, I'm a piker. Only one foe. I've been accidentally fo'ed four times...... or at least that was what they said.

How do you Foe yourself?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've had one member foe me, and I have no idea why?? the member has never posted let alone started a thread and I've not seen the member join in any of my threads... so I'm guessing it was either a mistake or an experiment? weird...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

Ahh, the mystery 'lurker' foe... I've had a few of these... My guess is that they just don't care for what you stand for after reading your post(s). I've even gotten foe'd once just becuase of my current signature... As Slappy the Squirrel would say, "Now that's Comedy!"

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Bit strange I think, I don't think I've ever posted anything worthy of a foe, but hey who knows?? each to their own, if the member had been involved in a thread or even posted at all i'd have some idea as to why I was put on their foe list, but they haven't so i'm a bit stumped to be honest.. ah well life goes on...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
everybody loves me

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Except for the 27 members who have 'foe'd you!!! LOL!

But if it's any consolation...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ive never put anyone on my foe list, find it a little difficult to muster any sort of angry feelings towards random internet people.

I do however have one person who put me on their foe list. Not a clue as to why, and I did enquire when I got the lovely little automated message notifying me of it, but got no reply. Im this guys only foe as well so lord knows what I did to offend him. I guess it'll just go down as one of life's great mysteries.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Maybe they foe'd you when you changed your avatar recently, it was disturbing....
...I sent you a u2u about it but no answer

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Not on anyone's foe list, I don't do enough to be foe'd anyway

I've not foe'd anyone either, and probably won't.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Haha, maybe! Sorry I didnt reply, Im pants when it comes to replying to U2U's. Plus if I remember correctly it was one of about 3 I recieved from people expressing their terror/general disgust at it!
That avatar will be making a comeback soon I think, I really enjoy how much upset it caused.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ive got many enemies in the real world, and many follow me around for govts, i reckon some will follow me in here too

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I believe Yahn sits there and watches for someone to make an account just to foe them, as soon as I did, had him waiting on me lol...or maybe your supposed to earn his respect?
It was a warm welcome!

I knew the answer as soon as I read the thread, have talked about it before in chat!

He seems to no longer be here under that name though, has left an interesting comment on his profile, and has'nt signed in since 2008!
Someone's got a chance at having more foes if they hurry and start! lol

[edit on 6/15/2010 by Givenmay]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I see no point in having the button to be honest. I'd rather have a favorites button.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join