It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Is Run By Reptilian Time Travelers From Nibiru

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have posted this thread in the General Conspiracy section because it is about ATS and it's membership and have thus chosen to follow the example set by my fellow members in recent days.

The General Conspiracy section is...

dedicated to general conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals that may not fit into other topical forums on ATS. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

From that I gather that this section is for the discussion of conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and government scandals, none of which includes topics about personal opinions of ATS.

Yet we have this...all on the first page, mind you:

ATS is dying, a cancer grows within.
Have you ever considered that ATS welcomes debunking ?
What is wrong with ATS membership part two
What is wrong with the ATS membership right now ? !!
Will ATS reach this point?
ATS is being Reborn
How to fix ATS
ATS ROCKS! And here are just SOME reasons why,..

Since I was obligated to make this thread, you can throw it on that list as well.

This is not a thread about how much ATS rocks, nor is it a thread about how much ATS sucks. I made this thread to tell everyone one simple thing:

SHUT UP!

Stop making stupid threads about your opinion of ATS, and stop making people like me make stupid threads about my opinion of people like you.

All of your threads are a waste of time and bandwidth. No one cares about what you think of this website. If you don't like it, leave. If you do like it, stay. But no matter what the case, both of you shut up.

The General Conspiracy section is not the town hall of ATS where you can voice your displeasure with the current state of affairs on the website. It's a section meant for GENERAL CONSPIRACIES, hence the very easy to grasp and comprehend name.

I'm tired of all the bickering and complaining that you people do. From now on, when you begin to feel pessimistic about this website, either step outside, take a breath of polluted air, and realize that it is, after all, just a website, or sit at your computer and combat the very problem you complain about and make a worthwhile thread - for once.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
don't make me beg

That's so funny because in the above thread I said that about reptiles.

From Thread: Don't make me beg!
Posted by Seiko, on December 14, 2009 at 15:44 GMT This totally ruins my next thread idea: "were the mods abducted by aliens?" I was on the verge of a vast conspiracy, and now I'll have to update my research. It's obvious now that they've been replaced by reptilian shapeshifters.

Funny huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

It's called freedom of speech.
I think you need to go on a long vacation to Maui and just relax.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
It's called freedom of speech.

One person doing it is freedom of speech. 8+ people doing it is overkill.

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I think you need to go on a long vacation to Maui and just relax.

I will if you pay for it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think people should lay off the spiral threads. Even though its been explained, people still cant help but create new and increasingly ridiculous scenarios for why it appeared.

Its the only thing more annoying than all this whining about why people hate ATS. Hopefully they do all leave then this place will be of much higher quality

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

By making this thread, you realize that you're making others make threads making fun of threads making fun of ATS members making threads like the ones this thread is supposed to be aginst...right

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
By making this thread, you realize that you're making others make threads making fun of threads making fun of ATS members making threads like the ones this thread is supposed to be aginst...right

Yes but by making a thread making fun of a thread that makes fun of threads being made by ATS members complaining about ATS, they are simply encouraging the creation of threads making fun of threads which criticize threads that are made to shed light on the stupidity of threads that are made to make fun of threads created to make fun of them.

And until the mods start enforcing the content guidelines of the General Conspiracy section and dispose of threads making fun of complaint threads such as this one as well as the complaint threads themselves, the cycle of stupidity will continue to manifest itself to a point where this section is more of a joke than Skunk Works.

I'd love nothing more than to see my stupid thread thrown firmly in to the bottom of the ATS trash can but only if it means that the worthless threads that I mentioned in the original post - along with others similar - go right along with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Reptilians they may be ... time travelers not so much ...

For if they were, they would have surely preempted the creation of yet another thread focusing on each other rather than worthy topics.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well OP i for one am completely offended by your post. Any smart person can see that ATS is clearly a disinfo site by the Illuminati and Bilderberg. Don't believe me ? Well guess what ATS is on the internet. And who controls the internet? Bilderberg. Therefore ATS is owned by bilderberg. You people are such sheep!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
Well OP i for one am completely offended by your post. Any smart person can see that ATS is clearly a disinfo site by the Illuminati and Bilderberg. Don't believe me ? Well guess what ATS is on the internet. And who controls the internet? Bilderberg. Therefore ATS is owned by bilderberg. You people are such sheep!

And therefore you are funding The Illuminati and Bilderberg by using the interent.

Therefore you are part of the Illuminati and Bilderberg and nothing you say should be belived as you are obviosuly spreading lies. Not very smart of you to do, is it Mr Illuminatis

[edit on 14/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'll put this out there...I'ts a popularity contest bottom line just look at who posts these thread that are allowed to stay and get all the attention. I feel that these types of threads distract from the quality of ATS (I know you are saying the same thing)

Problem is...this is also a snowball effect. The more threads of this type that appear, the more counter threads appear. Do we have nothing better to talk about? Is the world of conspiracy really that dry right now? I don't know for sure but I'd bet no. I see your point here and justified as it is, you really just dont solve problem thread fads by introducing more of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

I understand that. I'm trying to draw moderator attention to the problem by creating more of the problem, thus justifying action on their part.

This thread is a martyr.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Most mods are friends of members that posted these hideous threads anyways so your aim may be off. Plus the more "drama" that buzzes ATS leads to more ad revenue, very simple.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

And therefore you are funding The Illuminati and Bilderberg by using the interent.

Therefore you are part of the Illuminati and Bilderberg and nothing you say should be belived as you are obviosuly spreading lies. Not very smart of you to do, is it Mr Illuminatis

NO, I am part of the zionist conspiracy who in turn controls the bilderbergs and the illuminati. The illuminati are scientists and many jews are scientists, therefore the illuminati is controlled by the jews. * runs to his Jewnigraph to let other jews know that they need to turn on HAARP to release chemtrails*

[edit on 14-12-2009 by DeathShield]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Good for you for adding to the already negative attitude that has become ATS. Thank you for speaking for me. I thought I DID care what these people had to say with regards to their opinions of ATS. I'm glad I had you to come straighten me out and tell me what I 'do' and more importantly 'do not' like or want to hear.

Telling other members to "shut up" is a class act and I am so proud to be a member now. Thank you for bringing you own brand of negativity and hatred to our attention. Where would ATS be without true warriors like you to dictate what we do and do not want to hear.

Let the flaming begin.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

NO, I am part of the zionist conspiracy who in turn controls the bilderbergs and the illuminati. The illuminati are scientists and many jews are scientists, therefore the illuminati is controlled by the jews. * runs to his Jewnigraph to let other jews know that they need to turn on HAARP to release chemtrails*

LMFAO

This just keeps getting better.

Are you also known as bobbylove321 by any chance? Your posts seem a lot like his, and he also hates jews and claimed to be part of the zionist conspircay and hated the illuminati.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

You're welcome.

You bring up a valid point. ATS would be nowhere without true warriors like me.

I thank you sincerely for recognizing my achievements here. Although your recognition was unwarranted, it shows your true character to think outside the box and show your appreciation for those who make ATS what it is.

Your post meant a lot to me and I surely will never forget it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

We are indeed reptilians and are very proud of our Nibiruian heritage. The only minor correction to your title, if you don't mind, is that our wormhole disintegrated so we're stuck here on planet Earth moderating this forum. Therefore, no time travel capabilities at this time. It would be the equivalent to what you humans do by playing solitaire to pass the time.

Please join us in our plight to get the LHC up and running so we can be on our way. *Shakes tin can and jangles change*

And I agree. The threads are becoming a bit cumbersome.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

LOL Ash, did the Norweigan spiral close your wormhole?
Thanks Norvus for linking my thread....but if you had read it, you would have seen you are claiming thread martyr status after me, dont make me breakdance fight you for it!

zazzfrazz: the mods can move it to rant along with the other threads on 'ATS is going to hell' My motive for this thread will then be fulfilled

And I was hoping for a quick thread move to BTS rant for all these stupid threads including my own! Damn you all!

Cheers again, as some happy go lucky members here are saying Im just flag whoring, so you've helped me out with your publicity

Cheers Zazz

[edit on 15-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I've developed a scientific theory that I will convey as fact given that this is ATS:

The reptilians possess a supernatural power to wipe clean the vital scripture of the Internet forum known as AboveTopSecret.com and render them figments of only the imaginations of the citizenry.

If the reptilians were to submit through the servers of AboveTopSecret.com the command to permanently expunge the complaint posts from the realms of the AboveTopSecret.com world, the massive vacuum created by the loss of so much crap in a short period of time would rip a hole through the fabric of space, thus creating a portal with which you and your fellow reptilians may finally escape the horrendous stupidity that AboveTopSecret.com espouses and resettle on your totally real planet.

Think of your reptilian children. Who will be there with them when they are elected President of the United States if you are busy moderating on ATS?

Do it for them!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join