It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Is Run By Reptilian Time Travelers From Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
so you've helped me out with your publicity

Well now you went and exposed our secret pact.

Nice going.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I knew it all along. But I assumed that you looked like the aliens on District 9.

We are trying to get you home as evidenced by the Norway spiral but as you can see we are having problems. We are trying hard to recruit Blossom to help us in our endeavor to create a new wormhole, but she is upset with ATS as well, and therefore doesn't care about the reptilian mods.

Just be prepared to jump through the moment that we have the Halon collider and HAARP in sync as we don't know how stable the wormhole will be.

Wheres Phage when you need him..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the day when ATS makes it mandatory to be intellectual about a topic that you don't know anything about. Instead of the debate challenges...I want to see JUST ONE made mandatory for new members...maybe that will deter some of the more feeble-minded ones....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I propose the creation of a new forum for this thread and those listed in the OP: The ATS Whine Cellar. Guess things in the real world must be running a little slow and boring, leaving only whining to post about.

Where's the Galactic Federation of Light when you need them? Or maybe some more activity at one of them FEMA Death Camps...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
The ATS Whine Cellar.

That's good. You have my support!

Here's that second line you guys love so much.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

This just keeps getting better.

Are you also known as bobbylove321 by any chance? Your posts seem a lot like his, and he also hates jews and claimed to be part of the zionist conspircay and hated the illuminati.

Bobby what? Hell no dude. I don't buy into zionist conspiracies very much. I think there may be legitimate political conspiracies that jewish people or jewish congregations may be involved in. The five bankers conspiracy has a hair of legitimacy to it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with their race or religion). I am actually a messianic jew myself. I can tell you that the biggest conspiracy we are involved in is throwing a party in the town square to Light the Menorah every year. Now at one point i did consider myself a Neo-nazi, and at one point was a VERY racist person, so i am fairly familiar with the brand of crazy logic that gets flung around by the "Zionist conspiracy" nuts. Now my grandfather he is actually a 32nd Degree Freemason and a knight templar. He lives in the apartment above my dads garage, so i do not really put much thought into most Masonic or Illuminati conspiracies.

But of course i am only telling you this because i am really a Disinfo Agent sent by Ashtar of Raxus command.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by DeathShield]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i thought reptilians lived underground and fed on babies.
back to the drawing board.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yes, let's have mandatory IQ tests before you're allowed to post. You really don't get the point of UGC do you?

Freedom of speech is a right, not something that needs to be earned.

Why are you even fanning-the-fire with this thread, if you feel aggrieved? I refer you to my thread you listed in the OP, where users should be able to downvote posts / threads to eke out the trash, but as someone else said, the point is to capitalise on drama for cost-per-click ads.

Again, just see how reddit does it; they are a bastion of free speech and ATS really should consider a red star / Karma option with the following script:

for ($counter = 0; $counter 10)[
disablePost($counter);
]
]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Haha, maybe a skill testing question should be answered right after you press the post button. Guess right and you are on your way to becoming the next highest flag contribution person. Guess wrong and you're never seen posting on ATS again.

Uhhhhhm, on second thought forget that. I just remembered how I won a free apple pie from Mcdonalds but had to answer one of those skill testing questions......you know the ones with grade 2 math. Needles to say I walked out with no apple pie and still hungry (last week). I guess they are trying to say that if you are a dumb arse you're not allowed to win lol.

ATS, like anything else has its good points and bad. Unfortunately nothing is perfect and you can't have one without the other. But thats what makes this forum so interesting. All the different personalities, walks of life, and points of view. While I may not agree with a lot of what I see here as I am sure others feel about my 3 or 4 threads I have posted in the last year or so lol, I still respect it and in a way learn from each and every post and poster I read.

What I think people should be forced to do before posting any new thread is to USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION so we dont have 20 threads on the same subject.

Peace, I have to go work on getting hooked on phonics.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

I like your question before submission idea; however, it will end up being a kind of capitalistic idealism of digital intellectualism, compounding further a niche of pomposity that so many here crave for some reason. Let the minions speak their mind, no matter how asinine they may be. It's what makes the rich tapestry from whenst we are all woven.

I just long for the day where i can say fook here, to validate my point of view; profanity is a very expressive part of the English language, and used in context, can speak volumes.

I created a dead thread with a link to an absolutely superb test
Are you good enough to join the Swedish army? I only mustered enough points to be shoe shine boy

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

haha, I hear ya. I was only joking about the skill testing question before posting part. I believe EVERYONE deserves a voice here at ATS regardless how intelligent they are ( I learn from all sides of the camp) .............. If they actually had that, I would never get to post any of the crap I do

I do feel that the search function should be mandatory though. I use it a lot....which is why I dont have many threads started because someone else has already opened one with my great idea. (**shakes fist into the air**)
haha

[edit on 15-12-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Thread with titles like this succeed in scaring off serious people who check out the site.

I've told friends there is something interesting being discussed on ATS.

They look in, mention a subject line like "ATS Is Run By Reptilian Time Travelers From Nibiru" and then look at me strangely. They then snicker and say something like "Where's Niburu?"

This is becoming a teenager forum unfortunately. Good for the numbers, bad for the quality level. The owners and mods are great and do their best. But many solid contributors have become quiet or moved on.

It's become a video game. Getting points, stars, flags. Not information exchange.

Pity.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ha Ha, i have always found, if you dont agree on something, leave it alone, why bother commenting, and if you leave something alone long enough it will just go away. Things like this anyway, shame you cant say that for governments and the like though :0)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
Yes, let's have mandatory IQ tests before you're allowed to post. You really don't get the point of UGC do you?

The Title of Scholar is earned here in ATS...But it requires a good track record of posting substantial content. Wouldn't a mandatory IQ test sort of render this superfluous? If that were the case, I'd have never been able to submit my very first post years ago...

Originally posted by tribewilder
We are trying to get you home as evidenced by the Norway spiral but as you can see we are having problems.
-----------------------------------
Just be prepared to jump through the moment that we have the Halon collider and HAARP in sync as we don't know how stable the wormhole will be.

Wheres Phage when you need him..

Hmmm...Wherever Phage ran off to, perhaps I might be of some aid. Perhaps you could find a way to hook up Orbo Energy Technology to power the wormhole effect? This may even result in a more stable wormhole configuration without draining the Earth dry of its remaining resources.

Geez, did I just say something frivolous in a thread intended to martyr itself? I humbly offer my apologies to Novus...

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
I propose the creation of a new forum for this thread and those listed in the OP: The ATS Whine Cellar.

Well Novus...You recently complained that so few people actually try to offer a sensible solution to a problem in ATS content...I have to give a star for Jaxon's post, but due to the intent that this whole thread should martyr itself, I can't seriously consider Flagging the thread...

Originally posted by neo5842
Ha Ha, i have always found, if you dont agree on something, leave it alone, why bother commenting, and if you leave something alone long enough it will just go away. Things like this anyway, shame you cant say that for governments and the like though :0)

Unfortunately, this is the only real way to go...Ignore the ignorant & it'll eventually wind up in Archive-form. Being the free-speech forum that it manages to be, ATS can't really do anything much more active & still maintain the "Deny Ignorance" theme.

As for governments going away, ignoring them isn't enough...We also have to stop feeding them money & all other forms of support to retard their insane rate of growth.

So don't blame the reptilian mods for threads like this...They just want to go home & be with their families, like everybody else. Blame ourselves for lending any credence to ignorance when it does show up.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I think people should lay off the spiral threads.

Oh come on Oz! I haven't got MINE up yet!

It's really EIGHT spirals in one you know!

(insert stolen copyrighted picture of an orb-weaver spider web here)

We have 100% positive proof!

It was a genetically engineered Orb Weaver Spider with CHEM-TRAIL ankle-jets catapulted from a baguette in the central fan at the LHC!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well I thought everybody on ATS was reptilian ....

then I realised it was "IGNORE" , not "IGUANA"

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Mission Accomplished!

*lands jet on aircraft carrier and gives speech*

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Alert!
Alert!
---------------------------------

Whadda ya' mean, "mission accomplished?"

The stooopid threads are still alive & this one hasn't matyred yet!

Do it!
Do it!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
not long left places like ats they are infiltrated i reckon .
any ways. after the net is censored thats it.
or are they doin it now.
when they do all my 3 pc. 1 ps3 1 wi and 40inch lcd tv are gone from my house .
PERIOD....0000
all 3 rooms (laugh 3 rooms ) but many will follow they just dont want people over 25 no more its plain to c. .

THEY ARE GOIN TO PULL THIS OFF AND WE CARNT DO NOTHING BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE.

i want freedom to not like what i dont like .
i want freedom to say the milk is tainted..
i want freedom to sit in a nice location and pray to a deity for deliverance from these laws

[edit on 12/15/2009 by dashar]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

We are indeed reptilians and are very proud of our Nibiruian heritage. The only minor correction to your title, if you don't mind, is that our wormhole disintegrated so we're stuck here on planet Earth moderating this forum. Therefore, no time travel capabilities at this time. It would be the equivalent to what you humans do by playing solitaire to pass the time.

Please join us in our plight to get the LHC up and running so we can be on our way. *Shakes tin can and jangles change*

And I agree. The threads are becoming a bit cumbersome.

*hisses at AshleyD* "Sssshhh....don't TELL them!!!" The folks at CERN still haven't decided whether they want "the good package" or "the big gun".... My spacetoll money is still on them opting for "the big gun" if the suits make the call....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join