It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerusalem Temple VS Messiah

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Just look at nature around you and delve into its complexities and balance, and you will be astounded by its creation.

One could be as equally astounded by its' evolution.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Without guidance, a path to order, there would be no evolution. Nothing comes out out chaos. It is called free will. Everything that contains 'life' has natural elements in it.

Even a metal has a 'life' in varying degrees. Out on its own to face the elements, it rusts and a new compound is created, every time if in the same environment.

Without an ordered path, it would NOT have been possible to create the various compounds that bonds and evolved.

Non-duality does NOT exists. It either is or is not, and by itself is already a duality.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
Thank you.

That itself is the most sacred and holy place any ordinary mortal can create. And where it is sacred and holy, in it will our Creator dwells.

It is your heart. It is the temple, synagouge, church, etc that our Creator prefers to dwell in, not so cold lonely presumably awesome structure that He could not have created a thousand times better Himself.

That's hardly off topic. Right on.

On creation: (being a reflection upon the Gospel of John)

If we assume that Jesus is the Christ,
and that he declared he was in the Father, and the Father was in him,
and that the Father is still working and he also, following that example,
and that the Christ poured out his life in order to share that same unity with all people.

Then can't we also assume that the Father Himself had previously and in a like manner poured Himself out into that which we call creation?

Then that which we call evolution is in fact creation, and the Father is in it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Love where this thread's continuing to go.
SeekerofTruth101 and pthena, great points. Touchè.

First natural response I had before rereading your full replies Seeker was that; I wouldn't necessarily say it's 'men's ego.' More or less, the yearning in man's soul to connect. And I'm sure as understood and stated by your own words, the beauty in the Creators creation, and him making everything in the 'image' [could argue that it actually means, out of his divine thoughts/breath and something akin to the source of our own imag..ination] of himself (A reflection, extension of him). These have become common enough where the truth can be pulled from them, or perceived within them at least, I believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join