It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by someotherguy
There's a clip of David Icke talking about how those entities can't touch him b/c they are on different wavelengths. I think there may be something to that. If you can raise your frequency to a certain level, they may not be able to affect you at all...
Shirley “MacClaine” is not what she appears. Her father was a professor who was a CIA asset. She was used by the CIA as a sex slave. She became popular with the studios because she went to bed with the correct people. Her talents were used to get her as an intelligence slave into places that an obvious intelligence agent couldn’t go. She was married to a man in the NSA for nearly 20 years. Her adopted name Maclaine (reportedly her mother’s maiden name) is a pun on McLain,, VA where the CIA programmed her. She was used by the CIA in an operation in Australia, where the CIA used her as a sex slave to compromise Andrew Peacock, an Australian MP,, so that they could establish the Nugen-Hand bank for their dirty money laundering etc. She is friends with satanist Stephen Nance who has provided her with some of her teachings. Lowell McGovern writes her material.
The Disney Illuminati Bloodline
Originally posted by someotherguy
IMO, creating alters in mind control isn't about "splitting" a person's mind, but is rather about calling in entities to possess a person.
Originally posted by Getsmart
Just as mind control programming and the typical Illuminati horridly abusive treatment of their children to reach similar states of trance, mind fragmentation also known as induced schizophrenia may well be a form of weakening of a potential host so that Alien Entities can possess them.
Originally posted by AlphaPrime
Thank you to the original poster for posting this thread. You've really opened my eyes about some stuff. Could explain why we see certain celebrities "ressurrected" after thinking that they have died. Must have taken quite a bit of time to compile.
...Victoria’s Secret (whom Karolina models for) goes as far as to photoshop a belly button onto Karolina’s catalog pictures in order to hid (sic) her unusual stomach.
I scoured the web for pictures of Karolina Kurkova and she has always lacked a belly button in her adult life, so I doubt that a tummy tuck is the cause of her missing belly button. But you never know. According to Kurkova’s rep, her lack of belly button is due to an abdominal surgery that she underwent as a child.
Originally posted by aorAki
reply to post by someotherguy[/url]
Wow, could you please post some more pics of Karolina Kurkova, especially in her bikini. I need to do some more research
Tiger Woods: America's #1 Golfing Robot
"Less than an hour ago Tiger Woods delivered a press conference with about as much emotion as a quarterly stock report at a shareholders meeting. Which let's be honest, was entirely what it was. Here are some of the highlights:
- Elin Woods was not there proving her moral code stops somewhere between gold-digging and prop wife.
- But Tiger's mommy was there making me feel encouraged that my own mother will be at my press conference whenever somebody finds all the hookers I've been with. (Hint: Don't look in the landfill.)
- A bunch of cold, dead words read by an unfeeling robot programmed for golfing and #ing.
- Some deflection about the paparazzi following his daughter to school. Because Tiger Woods just became famous in November.
- Money and fame made Tiger feel entitled to an unlimited pussy buffet. As it should, commie.
- Elin never attacked Tiger. EVER. Now everyone nod their head in agreement. She's perched in the ceiling of the foyer like a ninja.
- A bunch of crap about being a role model to kids then saving them with his magic golf powers.
- Me realizing Tiger Woods somehow pulled off making Chris Brown's YouTube apology to Rihanna look sincere.
I'm sure I'm missing a few points, but this thing was like taking two Xanax then listening to your grandfather describe toast."
Originally posted by Sourdough4life
Very interesting read not sure if i agree with your conclusions but very thought provoking none the less