It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Good info GS, been noticing your work over on the doppleganger boards as well. Kinda bizarre when you really think about what they are trying to achieve.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
Good info GS, been noticing your work over on the doppleganger boards as well. Kinda bizarre when you really think about what they are trying to achieve.

Hi I.C. Weiner,

Thanks for the encouragement, it really does help as this isn't easy or rapid research. I started out noticing unusual similarities and differences in physiognomy thanks to Someotherguy awakening me to the shocking fact of Paul McCartney's replacement decades ago - but NOT with a Clone. That brought me to notice those who might have been replaced by Clones. Then I noticed that some people today look very much like Clones of people who lived long ago. First thinking it might have been some law of nature that brought about random genetic regeneration across time spans, then something else occur which wouldn't in the case of a random regeneration: there was a clear pattern of systematic genetic heredity from Royal Bloodlines or important historical figures which was visibly transferred to current individuals of our own time period, people who appeared to be their IDENTICAL TWINS but separated by generations or centuries. A random process could not explain this, so there must have been some form of structured intervention establishing that recurrence.

That made for what I've called THE CLONE CONSPIRACY for lack of a better term, given that we can't yet figure out exactly what is going on here, nor why or by whom it is done. Yet it is an observable phenomenon that might even one day in the future be confirmed by DNA sample testing, if only the labs running the tests could be trusted for integrity, something unlikely to be the case at present.

I have gone on here for some time without exposing many other Clones I have detected - because knowing that they are here in numbers it is more important knowing exactly who each one is today and was genetically in the past. We must strive to figure out WHAT is going on, WHO is doing it and WHY ?!?

So far we know the following from the typology of tentative evidence brought forth in these 2 ATS threads:

1. There are actual CLONED individual infiltrating today's human society in many places on Earth;

2. Cloning has been going on for a LOT LONGER than any of us have been led to expect;

3. Clones are omnipresent wherever INFLUENCE can be exercised as a form of Power;

4. Clones are sometimes replaced by REPLACEMENT Clones;

5. Clones appear to have their DNA SOURCED according to patterns for specific motives;

6. The entire ELITE ILLUMINATI Power Structure assists and covers up the presence of Clones;

7. ALIENS may well be involved in this Cloning and possibly they INHABIT CLONES AS AVATARS;

8. An EVIL AGENDA lies behind the use of Clones who instrument wars and enslave us like Cattle;

9. Clones have LITTLE IF ANY HUMANITY and no Heart or Soul removing any concern for Humanity;

10. The Clone Conspiracy may be a preliminary LIVE TEST before replacing all humans with Clones;

11. Mind Control may have been designed for Clones and then extended to the residual humans remaining;

12. Clones in Leadership positions are extremely dangerous due to their LACK OF MORAL CONSCIENCE;

13. Governments, administrations and political parties are largely controlled by those who RUN THE CLONES;

14. CLONES PENETRATE Corporations, Media Groups, Trusts, Foundations and many Institutions;

15. CLONES are Pedophiles and/or Satanists fairly systematically, barring evidence of exceptions;

16. Secret Societies are INFILTRATED BY CLONES and serve to secretly forward an Agenda in obscurity;

17. MILITARY POWERS ARE CONTAMINATED by Clones and their Treasonous Alien Agendas;

18. CLONES HAVE COLONIZED CULTURE by the Media, Music and the other arts they are destroying;

19. The Mechanisms of Society favor the ASCENSION OF CLONES and prevent Humans from succeeding;

20. We all must WORK HARD to uncover the Clone Conspiracy and fight for HUMAN SURVIVAL !

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow, you are never at a loss for words.

Speaking of the music industry, I have noticed something disturbing. A lot of no-talent morons suddenly make it big and their songs are complete crap and they have little to no personality. I am a musician, I can't count the times people have told me "why are you not famous yet? Your music is better than anything I hear on the radio, you have the attitude and look and voice and talent - why are you stuck on this island?"

Believe me, I have been trying to get my music out there - guess they already figured out that I cannot be changed or replaced.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Wow, you are never at a loss for words.

Speaking of the music industry, I have noticed something disturbing. A lot of no-talent morons suddenly make it big and their songs are complete crap and they have little to no personality. I am a musician, I can't count the times people have told me "why are you not famous yet? Your music is better than anything I hear on the radio, you have the attitude and look and voice and talent - why are you stuck on this island?"

Believe me, I have been trying to get my music out there - guess they already figured out that I cannot be changed or replaced.

Hi again I.C.,

It is true that I use a lot of words, but that is because it is very hard to get around this very complicated subject. One day, when we KNOW what is really going on, we will be able to say it all in one short sentence.... I hope.

Your plight is not new nor it is uncustomary. The Industry has slotted for fame and bookings ONLY THE CLONES and they do whatever they can to grip the machine when genuinely talented individuals show them for what they are: talentless mind controlled empty androids. The Black Nobility CLONE WIFE of French President Nicolas Sarkozy is a case in point: before she married him the Illuminati and their mafia underlings had actively promoted her modeling and singing career to commercial success, leading to guaranteed record deals, unlikely concert bookings and fabricated media coverage promoting her as a talented Star. And this was done ONLY because Carla Bruni is a Mind Controlled Clone.

That is also why they promoted her to FIRST LADY of a G8 nation. You will quickly notice that she has no singing voice, she sings off key and cannot hold a tune, and she can barely even strum a guitar to her insipid lyrics.

CLONED First Lady pretends to sing

ART FOR THE DOGS: Jeff Koon's 'masterpiece' presented in the Versailles palace

Would you AIRHEADS care for some rubber Lobster?

There are very many TOP NOTCH actors who cannot find a job and eek away a living waiting tables or doing construction work in order to do theater in hard to get to remote locations without any funds or proper facilities. Lots of gifted musicians resort to playing on sidewalks or at restaurants, doing weddings or small private venues. Some might fund their own CDs but they will never get distributed as they are boycotted by the music industry Mafia. There are still many UNKNOWN talented artists who sculpt or paint and who cannot find galleries to exhibit and sink into anonymity because they are above producing senseless mind warping 'trash art' including reductive brainwashing messages sold to orchestrated market makers composed of criminal money laundering or misguided uneducated investors.

It is to your credit that you are not famous. The days of rising to fame on your talent and merit are over. It used to happen but for some time now they've switched from killing and replacing by actors or clones to simply promoting empty clones from the start. Before this switch, back in the sixties, many difficulties arose meaning that instead of SURFING ON THE TALENTED and Hijacking their body of work in their prime by murder and deception, they simply do without talent altogether. They have found that by conditioning audiences to become accustomed to a Meaningless Normality music can be reduced to noise, art is made ugly and cheap to produce, while cloned actors squeak away in their thin voiced lies.

Hopefully by self production and word of mouth, using the Internet will reverse this process. But those running the CLONE SHOW have already engaged the mechanism of turning off our very last breath of freedom, and as soon as they implement their dreaded high definition Internet 2 they will UNPLUG THE INTERNET as redundant and too costly to maintain, in order to totally censor and control our access to content and our right to connect.

So stick with your music for music's sake, and remember that we are no longer in a culture of Talent when it comes to fame and fortune. Yet talent is immediately recognized even by those who never had contact with it, it awakens them not only to it as an event, but to the fact that somehow they have been deprived of this until then. There will be a change, hopefully the one we are many striving to bring about.

GS

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Speaking of the music industry, I have noticed something disturbing. A lot of no-talent morons suddenly make it big and their songs are complete crap and they have little to no personality.

Please check out this blog post: Sir Paul and the Serpent Cult. Getsmart posits that true artists are too difficult to control, so people of little talent are used. These people are really dependent on their handlers to keep them at the top, so they are easy to control & manipulate.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You guys put it all into perspective, now i know my suspicions have been confirmed - I also showed this post to my mom, she agreed 1000% - no typo.....

I am a taurus, my parents had a hell of a time controlling me - plus they are old hippies....

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Earlier we noted that there were TWO main protagonists in the 'Manson Massacres' who in their original form were related to one another hundreds of years ago in Italy, and who later met again as CLONES in a Blood Bath in the 20th century. But actually there were THREE.

Charles Manson was cloned from Cesar Borgia.

Sharon Tate was cloned from his sister and mistress Lucretia Borgia.

Sharon Tate's husband may not have been so out of the loop or as innocent a victim as it seems?

We note that Lucretia Borgia fell in love later in her life with Frenchman Pierre Terrail the elder, lord of Bayard nicknamed the CHEVALIER BAYARD "the knight without fear and beyond reproach".

LINK: Chevalier Bayard on Wikipedia

She died giving birth to her 8th child. We can wonder it was a premature birth, whether she like Sharon Tate was also 8 months into term when she died? Since the Chevalier Bayard was at that time the man in her life we might do well to ask ourselves who the man was in the life of her clone? WAS IT HIS CLONE ?

This is somewhat harder to establish given that the artistic renditions of Pierre Terrail fall short of the quality of those for the Borgias. However, we can verify if seen from certain points of view, artists could take reference of certain traits and arrive a different images from the same man? We shall do the same thing, however using snapshots of Polanski for comparison purposes. If we can find a number of concordances, then it is quite possible that he is himself a CLONE OF BAYARD.

Polanski and Bayard both younger

Roman Polanski and Chevalier Bayard

Both Middle Aged

Both Older

We can assume, from what we know about the Borgia siblings relationship, that there may well have been a Love Triangle between the three of them. This triangular relationship is reproduced, much as the Clones are. However, after meeting and 'approaching' Sharon Tate unsuccessfully, it appears that Charles Manson linked his destiny to hers as well as to that of Polanski.

To refresh your memory here are some of our protagonists. Sharon Tate looks strikingly like Lucretia Borgia and we can only wonder at how this was not more widely known before.

Roman Polanski with Sharon Tate

Sharon Tate and Lucretia Borgia

So we will note that they are all three genetically REPRODUCED several centuries after they lived another life. That is to say that as far as we know, their bodies were duplicated. However, we can also wonder if there wasn't something else that might have been duplicated along with their physical form? Could there be some hidden genetic factor which interfaces with our life experience, or were these three individuals randomly brought together in a very improbable tragedy? There seems to be one of two things which occurred:

- either those who Cloned them are twisted sick and playing strange experiments and seek to discover how identical individuals would react in a different context to similar situations... or

- when cloning them they either knowingly or involuntarily also reproduced at the same time some sort of "Genetically Programmed Destiny Matrix" which brought the three of them together to reproduce once again a similarly Tragic outcome, although it manifested in a different form.

Whatever the case, we can be STUPEFIED by the strangeness of this manifestation, and duly reference that that is not just a CLONING but the coordinated production of a SERIES OF ASSORTED CLONES, grouped together and brought into interface. How would they otherwise somehow have known about each other's existence? By engineered behavioral programing or for reasons which still remain mysterious? They nonetheless happened to meet, to love, to hate, and to kill several centuries later.

We can also ask ourselves WHAT DO THE CLONES KNOW?

Do they know they are Clones?

Do they know who they are Clones of?

Do they know why they are Clones?

Do they have any free will or choice at all?

Are they the most offended of VICTIMS of the Clone Conspiracy?

Or are they willing actors in an Agenda Against Humanity?

GS

edit on 8-10-2010 by Getsmart because: of a typo

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

7. ALIENS may well be involved in this Cloning and possibly they INHABIT CLONES AS AVATARS;

In this interview between Aaron McCollum & Ben Murphy, they talk about souls being inserted into artificial bodies.

www.thetruthcollective.com...

12. Clones in Leadership positions are extremely dangerous due to their LACK OF MORAL CONSCIENCE;

Also dangerous b/c they are completely programmed & without independent thought.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

"7. ALIENS may well be involved in this Cloning and possibly they INHABIT CLONES AS AVATARS;"

In this interview between Aaron McCollum & Ben Murphy, they talk about souls being inserted into artificial bodies.

www.thetruthcollective.com...

"12. Clones in Leadership positions are extremely dangerous due to their LACK OF MORAL CONSCIENCE;"

Also dangerous b/c they are completely programmed & without independent thought.

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for alerting us to that very interesting interview about Project OMEGA which is short for the Organic Manipulation of Endo-skeletal Genetic Application, a Black Ops program where the US Military are grafting stolen human body parts onto high tech artificial skeletons adding a carved up mind controlled human brain as a piloting unit.

The audio track of that link is so rough that they had to provide a transcript. This is especially useful as both Ben and Aaron's appearance is quite different from their relatively demure conversation so it actually comes across as more credible when reading it than listening to them talk.

On page 22 of the transcript Aaron McCollum replied to a viewer to their question about "How many Dracos exist?" that "the ones that are bad... ONE IS TOO MANY. His statement corresponds perfectly with my own immediate conclusion when witnessing first hand a Draco Reptilian - they are beyond our worst nightmare and their far superior abilities and heinous dispositions towards humans redefine bad news in a big way.

Then Ben Murphy refers to the entities shown in the movie The Fourth Kind who are termed DOW for Dimensional Observational Workers that he says are very nasty, yet even though they are quite horrid, they somewhat fall behind the dreaded Dracos in terms of Evil, in my humble opinion.

Both Aaron and Ben also seem to agree that the Super-Soldiers being built in the Black Ops military programsare destined to be "stealth" to be able to blend in with ordinary humans while being quite deadly and remote controlled. Is this for some sort of rear guard against a pending Alien Invasion, or do they want to use them to infiltrate behind enemy lines in a war against human-looking Aliens?

I didn't catch where in this interview they spoke of injecting "SOULS" into the entities, but it is one area, usually kept safely within the rigidly controlled sphere of religious dogma, that we must further explore to explain not only some of these special Black Ops projects but also realms of human experience such as Alien Abductions and maybe even our own presence in physical form in this life on Earth?

GS

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I wish to alert you to a very interesting analysis concerning the subject of CLONES and how they are manipulated, with a link kindly provided in another thread by ATS member Golden Rule.

Regarding how to detect CLONE BEHAVIOR and even identify clones when we do not have clear evidence of the identity of their original DNA donor used as genetic pattern for their artificial creation, here is a link to a very good description which corresponds quite accurately to their profile:

LINK: Spiritless Humans

While I cannot hope to better describe their patterns of behavior or the means of detecting their role in a larger Controlled Matrix by unknown Alien Entities, we may however denote that these individuals, whether Cloned or simply Mind Controlled and/or Possessed, may be in either "PENDING" status awaiting to be used as AVATAR type host vehicles for Aliens or may be "PERFECTLY POSSESSED" as can be verified by the extent of their INHUMANITY and Evil Agenda.

Here are a few select quotes from that source:

"Heartless and soulless were descriptive terms, but little did I know just how literally true they were. I had noticed in this person an emptiness behind the eyes and a very shallow conscious essence, which seemed to be at the root of the behaviors I observed."

"Eventually I realized that this same root condition was present in some others who were not outwardly sociopathic, but whose lack of heart was masked by a well-adapted social exterior. In other words, what psychiatry would diagnose as APD was only the more extreme, criminal, sloppy manifestation of a condition that otherwise expressed itself more widely in a socially acceptable and less incriminating manner. The latter is what may account for the body of empty people present in the population.But what exactly is missing in them? The answer is clear if we look at their common behaviors and qualities of consciousness."

"Their behavior tends toward being glib, shallow, egotistical, narcissistic, mundane, predatory, and materialistic. Sometimes these traits are camouflaged by a polished social exterior, but anyone with a discerning eye can see through the disguise. They lack individuality, independent thinking, and are strongly biased toward holding a herd mentality. They lack comprehension of anything beyond the material sphere of the five senses, and have no interest in such metaphysical matters except as flashy accessories to boost their social image. They also appear entirely incapable of empathy, soul-searching, and willful self-sacrifice."

"...At this point you might be wondering what is the difference between spiritless people, and spirited ones who are spiritually asleep in life or simply immature. After all, both may be worldly in their goals and thoroughly caught up in the illusion of the “Matrix.” Both may not be cognizant of dreams or synchronicities, nor display much empathy. For example, there are negative people who are completely under the influence of their egos and external negative forces, who can commit violent crimes and even mass murder without blinking an eye. Not all of them are spiritless. But all of them are indeed void of the influence of spirit when it comes to engaging in such inhuman behaviors. Some lack spirit, others are asleep to spirit."

"...the Cassiopaean Transcripts addresses the works of Mouravieff and provides some key insights on the matter at hand. The channelling source claims that some people are empty portals for other intelligences to work through, that they have uniform auras among them, lack the higher chakras, can be very skilled at mimicking “souled” (spirited) people by reflecting back their own soul energy, and that ultimately they serve as conduits from which our energy can be siphoned for collection by negative hyper-dimensional beings."

"...I believe there are several ways in which people end up spiritless. Some are born that way because no spirit ever took root, just like theater seats that remain empty because no one bought tickets for them. Others may have started out with spirit but had it depart at some point in life. It could have evacuated through abuse or sudden extreme trauma, or evaporated gradually from decades of soul-killing routine. Not everyone who dies necessarily drops dead. People can go on existing as hollow shells, as echoes of their former selves, now void of the spirit that once gave them spark. There are other darker phenomena like dead people getting reanimated by aliens with advanced technology, human clones, and other types of artificial humanoids that would lack spirit, but these are relatively rare ..."

The author goes on to bring us a good bit of information on the issue of artificial beings, namely Clones with which we are concerned with to a great degree in this thread. Click on the following link if you wish to download his free ebook on this very interesting topic.

DOWNLOAD: On the Manipulation of Society via HUMAN SIMULACRA: Artificial/Reprogrammed Humans

We will invariably note, at minimum for reference purposes and as a basis for debate, or possibly in view of its validation, a very interesting comparative analysis of life forms including humans and Clones.

Permutations of Metaphysical Components

To show the necessity of concepts like spirit, body, etheric, and astral, here is a list of how these components combine to form different kinds of entities. As you will see, the difference between these entities cannot be explained with fewer than those components.

Elementary matter:

body

Crystals and plants:

body | etheric

Average animals:

body | etheric | astral

Spiritless humans:

body | ego | etheric | astral

Spirited humans:

body | ego | etheric | astral | spirit

Spirited humans after choosing to incarnate, first stage:

astral | spirit

Spirited humans after choosing to incarnate, second stage:

etheric | astral | spirit

Spirited humans shortly before birth:

body | etheric | astral | spirit

Spirited humans after childhood:

body | ego | etheric | astral | spirit

Spirited humans after physical death:

ego | etheric | astral | spirit

Spirited humans after “second” death, during the afterlife:

spirit

Spiritless humans after formation of embryo:

body | etheric

Spiritless humans shortly before birth:

body | etheric | astral

Spiritless humans after childhood:

body | ego | etheric | astral

Spiritless humans after physical death:

ego | etheric | astral

Spiritless humans after “second” death:

(nothing)

Artificial Humanoids:

body | ego | etheric

Etheric thought-forms and astral wildlife:

etheric | astral

Angelic beings:

astral | spirit

Demonic beings:

ego | etheric | astral

Spirited astral projectors:

ego | astral | spirit

Etheric aliens and transcended humans:

etheric | astral | spirit

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawhatrobot
hey very cool pics, very interesting.

Belated Hello, Straw Hat Robot, and thanks for the comments.

I will soon post some more celebrity Clone images for those who find them 'cool', yet we cannot discount that they may however reveal something far more uncool than imagined.

We are indeed seriously affected by something which is beyond our comprehension, that is until we sort out some of the factors endogenous to the Clone Conspiracy. This is why I found a possible explanation in the origins of our earliest historical accounts speaking of times before the Great Flood which speak of Earth being visited by Aliens from other star systems. In this light, here is a free download of an ebook by Robert Temple:

Click for free ebook: The Sirian Mystery

The following link provides a number of very instructive comments about author Robert Temple's book 'The Sirius Mystery' which analyses earlier conversations with an Oral Tradition Historian from the Dogon tribe in Mali, and which also brings into light other related sources. On that webpage Mary Jo makes a number of very interesting associations which may help us in at least partially elucidating aspects of the Clone Conspiracy.

LINK: Mary Jo's Commentary

.. To paraphrase, according to the accounts garned from Dogon oral historian Ogotemmeli, mankind was not created as told by the Sumerians from an Annunaki race from Planet X Nibiru, but was merely 'genetically experimented on' by Aliens who came from the star system Sirius B to the Mesapotamian bassin, an Alien Race they called the "Nommo" - Amphibian MONITORS.

First we will consider the implications of their name "Monitors" and secondly the allegation that they were amphibian creatures.

Mary Jo points out also a number of references Robert Temple makes regarding their continued monitoring of Earth, something which may well be symbolized by the Illuminati All-Seeing-Eye or Eye of Horus. Here are a few excerpts of such statements from his book 'The Sirius Mystery':

"It may be difficult for us to avoid seriously entertaining that most disturbing and also exciting of notions: that intelligent beings from elsewhere in the galaxy have already visited Earth, already know of our existence, may possibly be monitoring us at this moment with a robot probe somewhere in our solar system, and may have the intention of returning in person some day to see how the civilization they established is really getting on."

..."I should add, however, that I feel certain that the Earth is being monitored at this moment by a more advanced extraterrestrial civilization, and I assume this monitoring must be by automatic computer probes left behind in this solar system at some time in the past."

..."The amphibians must have a name, and the Dogon name for them of 'the Monitors' may be the best to consider using."

..."I would even venture that we may be under observation or surveillance at this very moment, with an
extraterrestrial civilization based at the Sirius system monitoring our development to see when we will ready ourselves for their contacting us. In other words, we may very possibly be allowed to control the forthcoming contact ourselves."

..."No doubt we are under routine monitoring. No doubt they know by now roughly where we stand on the ladder of evolution. They have picked up our radio signals. They know we have been to the moon. Let us assume they wish us well. Let us assume even that they contact us someday when they think we are ready for it - or after we have discovered them by examining the Sirius system as I suggest and finding evidences of their existence."

Are we thus being monitored by Extraterrestrial Biological Entities we could otherwise call Biological Robotoids, those better known to abductees as Alien Grays? Have they been around since time immemorial, here to spy and occasionally intervene in Earth's affairs? Have they been employed by some extraterrestrial Alien Race to tweak our Genetic evolution and tamper with our DNA as many abductees have testified? Robert Temple goes on to say:

"All the accounts describe them as being semi-demons, personages, or animals endowed with reason, but they are never called gods. They were 'superhuman' in knowledge and length of life and they eventually returned in a ship 'to the gods' carrying with them representatives of the fauna of the earth."

When we consider what has been referred to as a "demon" in human myths and religions, it is invariably an entity construed as very REAL, yet endowed with mysterious powers and which manifest among humans unseen. "Semi-Demons" would therefore mean that they were only part demonic - with an ability to operate in another dimension - and part physical with manifestations in the material world that we interact with individually or collectively.

That Robert Temple was approached by high level Freemasons for revealing aspects for their hidden occult lore is compelling, especially as we denote that that 'Brotherhood' would consider the Architect of the Universe, whom they venerate and to whom they dedicate all their efforts, one such entity from Sirius B ? Mary Jo, in her above linked analysis, refers to a secret Masonic fascination with creating "a new breed of people - similar to Hitler's contemporaneous exploration for the Aryan supermen - led by a new earthly Messiah".

This is especially important for us to contemplate as a definite indication of a potential implication of Freemasonry in the Clone Conspiracy. Their infiltration by, or imbrication into, The Illuminati brings to light the possibility that unbeknown to the levels beneath the 33rd degree Mason may be deriving their directives hierarchically from the All-Seeing-Eye atop the Masonic Pyramid, the Great Architect himself - An Alien Race from Sirius B ? Among their objectives, are some similar to a preoccupation of Aliens with a history of mocking about with our genetic development? Among their prerogatives do they assist these Aliens and their Gray underlings in the sampling of DNA and other genetic and procreative material from kidnapped abductees, eugenics policies and geopolitical measures destined to reduce target populations, culling of the heard and developing experimental genetically modified humans, secret research into hybridization as well as the production of a new breed of genetically selected and programmed humans to replace our current population.

What exactly is the connection between FREEMASONRY and The Clone Conspiracy ?

It is as of yet obscure, as much in Masonry which is withheld even from their own 'brothers' who are never trusted with secrets until they are fully held, threatened and tested for absence of conscience. Instruments of ALIENS with a secret Agenda of interfering with, conditioning, manipulating and enslaving all of humanity? YES. Quite possibly... if not probably.

As an anecdote, I recently met by 'accident' a VIP who spent his younger years as a special forces commando, and claiming in our conversation to be the highest and most "Illustrious" 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason in the country. Questioned about whether those 'above' were "People" he commented to another person present that I was quite intelligent. That reply was meant to indirectly answer the question, not to compliment me. Then, after more than an hour of evading most of my other questions - beyond delivering the standard indoctrinated preach about devotion to the grand goals of the "Great Architect', he declared that he was Freemasonry's "Executioner" and had just returned from a clean-up mission within their ranks, "Removing" quite a few Fallen Brothers. Upon being pressed, he replied point blank, they were given a choice between "the airport and the Kalashnikov".

That I should encounter so unsavory an individual at a posh social event, one claiming to be in charge of Masonic Wet Teams and with a pedigree to make it plausible, a man who also presented me with his recording device always running in a loop, might be a simple coincidence. Having had several close calls or failed attempts on your life tends to make you paranoid. Also, it might also be a form of 'friendly warning', maybe mixed in with a bit of curiosity from members of his SECT. For Freemasonry meets every definition of a sect: it is sectarian, separating the brothers from the others - and even the brothers among themselves according to rank, it advocates a falsely secular veneration of a Deity - their 'Great Architect', it instruments the allegiance and goodwill of its members for concealed purposes, and it clearly manipulates the 'brothers' as well as the rest of the society with a hidden Agenda.

Only a global network such as Freemasonry, entwined with Secret Services and other Secret Societies, could cover up an ALIEN AGENDA to turn our planet into a very different Earth inhabited by very different beings than us.

This Agenda apparently includes creating CLONES and eventually substituting them for the rest of us, maybe by precipitating the extermination of most if not all naturally conceived Humans. What 2012 Scenario does The Great Architect have in store for us? WWIII ? Biocide with Military Laboratory Designed Diseases ? Nuclear Holocaust ? Famines precipitated by a Financial Crisis ? A Blue Beam style faked Alien Invasion ? Haarp network engineered Earthquakes and Tsunamis ? Global Martial Law and Big Brother Genocide on the pretext of a contrived Army of Terror ?

We need only consult the genocidal depopulation Agenda advanced by the Rockefeller controlled United Nations and many complicit organizations such as the Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, the Trilateral Commission to name only a few. While they have done little to conceal their dogma of fulfilling their self-attributed duty of regulating Earth's population by selectively culling the herd, they have been silent and secretive about their designing genetically engineered replacements for humans. Do they plan to exploit them as we have been, but without dealing with issues of Human Self-Determination and Free Will ? Or is it to use these CLONES as HOSTS for Alien occupation of our Planet by beings otherwise unadapted to its environment? According to Mary Jo:

"Apparently, the new Sirian hybridization program is a roll-out of new Sirian technology designed to override human consciousness and turn human beings into drones."

"the Masons anticipate a resurrection of a new Messiah will be due to the body or DNA of a savior kept in or represented by a coffin -- that is a symbol on Masonic aprons."

While Mary Jo refers to George Washington's Masonic Apron, which he wore in open display during the founding of the United States of America, I found it more interesting to look at the Masonic Apron of another eminent Freemason from earlier yet, the famous author from the Century of Light, the notorious writer with great influence on public opinion and social change accredited as one of the spiritual fathers of the French Revolution, Francois-Marie Arouet who wrote under his ILLUMINATI name "Voltaire".

Voltaire's Masonic Initiation Apron

Voltaire's Masonic Grand Master Apron

In the Initiation Apron we can distinctly see the casket said to be containing Holy Relics of the Messiah. For those who do not yet know, Holy Relics usually include genetic material in the form of bones, hair or even mummified flesh. That such could be used as a source for the genetic regeneration of an individual's body will be no mystery to geneticists or any scientifically minded person. While this seems inconsistent with the historical timeline of these Masonic representations, how can we know that such genetic engineering technology was not already kept and closely guarded within their occult lore, a heritage possibly from as far back as antiquity? The Clone Conspiracy investigations, with it's many revelations about Powerful Leaders and Famous Celebrities being cloned many decades ago, well before public knowledge of such technological potential, goes a good way towards making this a possibility worth entertaining.

The Grand Master Apron shows at the location in which the casket was located a beehive whereby the forces of propagation and fecundity through pollination are unleashed. This could well symbolize that the Grand Masters are entrusted with bringing forth this procreation of the Ideal Man and of the resurrection of the Messiah represented at the Apex of the apron as an Alien or Divine entity surrounded in light. This also lends credence to the analysis of filmmaker Christian J. Pinto that Freemasons have a long lasting mission to undertake the Cloning of the genetic material kept in their secret possession.

Are the Masons the indoctrinated allies and assistants of an Alien Control of planet Earth???

As we noted, these beings from Sirius B were said to be Amphibian creatures, and Robert Temple quotes the Chaldean historian Berossus as referring to them as "abominations" and the "repulsive ones". So we can consider from this description that they may well be creatures of such Alien appearance that today we might call 'Monsters' or hideous Aliens? This brings us right back to the earlier account of a Montauk project participant, Stewart, who claims that among the different Extraterrestrial entities he met and conferred with, there was on who did quite resemble such a description:

"The next one to speak was an amphibian-type being who looked very much like the "Creature from the Black Lagoon". Slimy and moist, his body was covered with a scaly, greenish-grey skin. Breathing heavily, his thoughts flooded my brain. His civilization was [among] the original inhabitants of Earth... At that time, Earth was mostly water and marshes. Devastated by mankind and aliens alike, there remain only a few pockets of his people at the deepest depths of the oceans. From time to time they come to dry land to sun themselves, thus creating the basis for the legendary mermaids and mermen. This species worked closely with the Atlanteans before that continent sank. They served as liaisons between mankind and the whales and dolphins... Most of his people were lifted off-world to underground oceans on Neptune..."

Source: Montauk Project Testimony

Alien from Sirius B ?

Another possible interpretation of their Amphibian nature is that possibly the invading Aliens from Sirius B lived under water, just as mysteriously as we today denote the increasingly remarked presence of large contingents of USO's in various waters and oceans, namely the Bermuda Triangle, a similar zone off the coast of Japan, and historically in the Gulf of Aden near the birthplace of civilization where these early Visitors or Invaders are said to have first landed, or should we say entered the water?

Amphibious UFOs

Google Video Link

This means that it is also possible that the Aliens witnessed in Ancient times, said to be horrendous creatures, may well be what we also call Draco Reptilians, or a similar species. That they are amphibious means little more than it would should you see a Navy Submarine go underwater. Had they built under water bases, either to be discrete, for protective purposes against potential retaliation by colonized natives, or for access to certain resources found on the ocean floor? Regardless, we must note that whatever they were they were NOT HUMAN and have apparently held little regard for human life or liberties throughout our history of interactions.

So here we have it. There is some form of a CONTROL MATRIX which monitors us and interferes in human affairs. This is apparently a very old surveillance system which has controlled much of our history and led to many inhuman and destructive acts against mankind. The enslavement of humanity is only one component of this colonization of Earth, and there are considerable Masonic complicities in the Alien infiltration of our planet. And we would be well advised to ask:

WHO WILL LIVE IN THE HOUSE BUILT BY THE GREAT ARCHITECT ?

Getsmart

edit on 12-10-2010 by Getsmart because: of the addition of a video link

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
PID show coming up on Nov. 12 on Axxiom radio

axiomamuse.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
ALTERNATIVE THEORY

There might be another lead regarding who could be behind the Clone Conspiracy. For some of you, more diversified or better learned researchers than I, this is probably old hat. To me it was somewhat mind blowing, given that such works were written long ago. I had heard of tales of the Hollow Earth, and assumed them to be fantastic works of science fiction, although the expeditions of Admiral Byrd with aircraft carriers and military troups returning in defeat and apparently deeply shaken did cause one to wonder.

A Hollow Earth its crust inhabited without and within

This is a work which was published in 1871 almost a full century and a half ago, long before any talk of Aliens or 2012. There had not yet been a Nazi appeal for selective eugenics genocide nor had a Mad Leader driven toward some occult Final Solution yet told his entourage that he had visited the underground and met in person a Race of Super Men far more civilized and developed beyond our wildest dreams.

This book refers to a bio-magnetic force similar to what Tesla experimented with and he had said that People from Other Worlds had advanced his research. This force is called VRIL which happens to be the name of a Society of former Nazi Germany pre-dating Hitler's rise. There was also a Nazi Flying Saucer research center which worked on developing devices akin to what we today call UFOs, this was done within the VRIL program.

Also, the inhabitants of this internal realm of our planet were said to use this force to propel themselves through the air with the adjunction of artificial wings with which they glide and fly using invisible technology. This would grant them the appearance of what humanity on the surface has mythologically and religiously referred to as winged Angels as can be first seen in the Zoroaster religion prior even to Christianity.

Cover of the 1871 Book: VRIL

While it refers to them as refugees of the Deluge, presumably of Altlantis originally, they are presented as Gods on Mount Olympus, the legend and myths only neglecting to say that this mountain is situated on the other face of our Earth's crust.

Of course, like many other things in our Conspiracy explorations, this is said to be scientifically impossible. However we know that much knowledge and truth has been concealed for centuries, closely guarded by small groups of Initiates in Secret Societies who rule the world from behind the scenes, and who use official science as a final protection to prevent investigation in areas to close for comfort.

Could these be those behind our Secret Government, piloting world affairs? Is this the reason that many measures have been taken to prevent us from further destroying the planet, to avoid disaster for its inhabitants we know nothing of? Are these Antedelivian peoples those who have interfered in human history and used "watchers" or Alien Greys to tweak our genetics through abductions and cloning programs?

Let us only remember Adolf Hitler's 1912-1913 stay in Liverpool which was when it has been presumed that he linked up with Aleister Crowley who used occult rituals to make him his "Magick Child". We can also remember that Hitler launched the most extreme, bold, frantic and abjectly cruel genetic experimentation programs which were later at the end of World War II transferred to the USA for further development. Barbaric Nazi scientific acts on Twins in concentration camp laboratories paved the way for cloning and genetic engineering as has been probably used in today's human cloning since entering and industrialized phase.

Hitler used to like to say that the best way to hide something is in plain view. Is this why he told such an unbelievable tale of having been to this Underworld, of having met this race of Super Aryans, and that the world above was destined to become the home of that Aryan Race? He was hell bent on preparing the planet for their arrival, destroying all of us sytematically, in a calculated order, as inferior beings to be disposed of. And we can wonder if the same forces and interests are not also hidden behind the scientific governance of world affairs of Majestic 12 which replaced him, and which has since increased its participants to 40 of our "betters", the aristocrats of science which Plato referred to as a government of Aristocrats?

LINK TO BOOK download in PDF format

In any case this possiblity, however slender, is worth investigating further.

GS
edit on 28-10-2010 by Getsmart because: to repair an image link

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hello,

I am here to present my theory to your theory of cloning.

So here it goes.
What if they are not clones but reincarnations (i was a skeptic but after viewing your finds i kind of changed my opinion a bit).
You might have noticed these coincidences in looks because those people have a rank and have their picture taken every day. But what if this happens to all people but nobody notices because, well nobody cares how they look and nobody digs in to search for similarities.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
Hello,

I am here to present my theory to your theory of cloning.

So here it goes.
What if they are not clones but reincarnations (i was a skeptic but after viewing your finds i kind of changed my opinion a bit).
You might have noticed these coincidences in looks because those people have a rank and have their picture taken every day. But what if this happens to all people but nobody notices because, well nobody cares how they look and nobody digs in to search for similarities.

Cheers.

Hi Alex,

Of course this is also a possibility, and it cannot be entirely dismissed. Yet if this is the case, I also venture to say that whatever/whoever is 'organizing' these reincarnations isn't totally on the up and up in my estimation.

The reason I say that is because there are a number of patterns which present characteristics which are difficult to accept or to reconcile with the idea of a 'caring god'. While many rebel here at ATS against The Powers That Be one could say that a power which toys with human destiny to the point of engineering their incarnation is almost more terrifying than one which plays around with cloning.

A second worry would be that in such a scenario, whereby the apparent 'Clone Conspiracy' would be actually the reincarnation of individuals, that certain groups or bloodlines would tend to reproduce as those ruling over others, meaning that it would thus be "God's will' that these same types of individuals would have a superior status to all others.

Lastly, there are many other issues which such a scenario would raise. For example, we refer to God as the all powerful creator of the universe. And we consider Aliens to be similar to ourselves, extraterrestrial humanoids who just so happen to waste their lives hopping about aimlessly in outer space. Yet it may be that what is behind our scheduled or programmed reincarnations is not GOD but something else, what we might call Aliens or a non human intelligence which controls not only our society in a Matrix but also controls our destinies individually as well as collectively over multiple life spans.

So whether you think it is the Illuminati or extraterrestrials who have been cloning people to possess them and rule, or that some outside intelligence is organizing our passages on Earth in a recurring manner without any choice on our behalf, or that there isn't so much of a difference as to the end result:

- something is going on which is not officially recognized, pointing to a will to conceal the truth;

- there is a matrix of control which extends beyond generations, either over us as individuals through reincarnation or over society by cloned procreation;

- something or someone is pulling the strings, and it isn't any of us because we're the goose getting cooked;

If you are a partisan of reincarnation versus cloning, let's recapitulate. This means that you reject the possibility that people could have been cloned for some time, without our knowing it. It would imply that you consider that what is known officially to be acknowledged science is all that there is to know, and that no particular party knows anything more than what has been widely broadcast to the world. However there is every reason to believe that many patents have been withheld and actively concealed from the public for multiple reasons ranging from national security to protecting corporate profit, without regard to other potential benefits to the public domain.

Reincarnation would in this instance therefore be something which replicates the human body in quasi-identical form, as a facsimile container for a likely similar astral or ethereal body that retains life properties beyond its physical incarnation. Therefore the genetic encoding would no longer be dependent on the genes of one's parents but completely dissociated from them. Were this the case we would see many children born of parents of quite different genetics and possibly even of different ethnic origins, unless there were preliminary compatibility requirements for the physical elaboration of a host body in a mother's womb.

So we can note that the Hypothesis that the Clone Conspiracy is actually reincarnation of former souls in an identical body contests official science even more than the idea of cloning being done for ages before we knew it was possible. Whichever is more plausible, both scenarios carry within the seeds for bursting our bubble when it comes to how we come about, why we are born and what sort of world we live in.

Furthermore, we can confirm one thing: we are being kept in the dark. If reincarnation is a fact, then we are definitely having our memories of it suppressed as from all reports they can only be accessed through hypnosis, something which is the object of heated debate. In countries where reincarnation is the lead hypothesis taught by religion and widely believed in, it happens to be used to justify a pecking order of society and a hierarchy of souls, basing social stability upon those born to privilege as more worthy than those afflicted with misery.

So we will note that if we reincarnate, this has been hidden from us in terms of direct knowledge through access to our own experience of past lives. We will also note that the absence of knowledge or understanding of which mechanism or purpose it obeys opens the door wide to either wild speculation or manipulative dogma.

Do we reincarnate? It's anyone's call. Do we do so in genetically mapped physical bodies? Quite possibly also. Is this similar to cloning? Absolutely, the only difference being that some unreferenced process is being used to map the genetics of a child, during or prior to its incarnation by a soul.

Is this then a Clone Conspiracy? Most definitely. Something, either a being, or intelligent entities, or some organized form of natural or artificial intelligence is making this not only possibly but factual, it happens often if not invariably. Who or what is behind the Clone Conspiracy is what is unknown. Why it exists is just as obscure. It brings us back to the eternal questions of "What am I ?" and "What on Earth is this all about ?"

GS

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i really very highly doubt this

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I really don't see why anyone would consider that necessary. The length and breadth of your claim, and the way you weave it into just about every possible odd ball conspiracy ever known is more than enough for people to not take you seriously.

You'd have to be bringing something up in a way which seemed interesting and plausible to enough people. You aren't doing that.

What you are doing is an excellent job of plowing under what might be a few very interesting observations by layering them under you own biases, unsupported contentions, and more claims than a snake oil salesman.

This is what I find interesting about this and your other thread - I think you are seeing something interesting. Something that deserves some attention.

But you could be wrong. You could be overly obsessive. You may be seeing a shadow in every corner that moves. You may be suffering from some interesting ways of seeing similarities where there are not. And you discount differences, and the story you build around discounting them is interesting, but not particularly plausible sounding.

Much like those who see everyone throwing the horns, even when they aren't, in some cases the subjects ARE and it is not reasonable in the place they are doing it. When that is the case, underneath the hundred pictures of ridiculous there is one which is something that should be looked at and people should question.

I challenge you to find the core of your thesis. Find your BEST examples. Remove your suppositions. Squeeze out what you cannot support.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I really don't see why anyone would consider that necessary. The length and breadth of your claim, and the way you weave it into just about every possible odd ball conspiracy ever known is more than enough for people to not take you seriously.

Hi Aeons,

Thanks for participating in the discussion about this subject. I am not exactly trying to get people to take me seriously, enough that I must do that in my day job. I am here to explore POSSIBILITIES. Maybe they will lead to some small facets of truth, maybe they will all be false leads. Sometimes I affirm things strongly not to play games but to give ideas a fair outing and throw them into the ring for debate. Not to prove anything, as all of my theoretical projections here were only that: theoretical and projections. This is a phenomena which I honestly think is detectable and verifiable at least in certain circumstances, but I cannot affirm what is behind it.

You'd have to be bringing something up in a way which seemed interesting and plausible to enough people. You aren't doing that.

What you are doing is an excellent job of plowing under what might be a few very interesting observations by layering them under you own biases, unsupported contentions, and more claims than a snake oil salesman.

Yes, I will take that critique. I do go that extra stretch to speculate wildly, but it isn't to prove my speculations are right, it is to abandon the straight jacket of 'correct thinking' and to activate a totally different perspective from which to analyze events. If that perspective is false, no harm is done, nobody is acting on any of this, and there is no call to action. But it will be successful if it helps find an alternative third, fourth or x times perception which does provide some elements of truth. I'm not selling snake oil, only rubbing it on hoping the stench will lead us to a good bath so that we may wash the must out of our eyes.

This is what I find interesting about this and your other thread - I think you are seeing something interesting. Something that deserves some attention.

This is why I commended you in that other thread, not to flatter you, but because it is actually what I hope for when posting things a bit off the wall. That minds may meet and flesh out the truth from between fact and falsehood, and figure out what's up. So you're quite appreciated.

But you could be wrong. You could be overly obsessive. You may be seeing a shadow in every corner that moves. You may be suffering from some interesting ways of seeing similarities where there are not. And you discount differences, and the story you build around discounting them is interesting, but not particularly plausible sounding.

All truly possible and some probably likely. I could definitely be wrong, something I've stated several times in this and the other Clone Conspiracy thread (about political leaders being cloned from royal figures). Of course this very notion could never be plausible sounding, even to me. Yet there are some things which have had me wondering what's occurring. I could be imagining resemblances where there are none. There could be repeat patterns of DNA in the human population causing similarities in appearance. There could be limited numbers of genotypes causing many people to look the same, which for some reason we don't usually notice. Our very reality might be created artificially with real matter, and the background software program making life on Earth have its physical design could be buggy and repeating the same physical characteristics in a loop. Whatever.

Much like those who see everyone throwing the horns, even when they aren't, in some cases the subjects ARE and it is not reasonable in the place they are doing it. When that is the case, underneath the hundred pictures of ridiculous there is one which is something that should be looked at and people should question.

I challenge you to find the core of your thesis. Find your BEST examples. Remove your suppositions. Squeeze out what you cannot support.

That is a good suggestion, and probably something I would do if I had the faintest idea of what is going on. I'm not trying to change the world with this, only to run up the mountain from every side and with enough insistence to maybe get to the top and see from there what is happening in what seems to be uncanny phenomena which the usual paradigms fall short of providing an explanation for.

So I ask you not to agree, but to disagree to the point, and thank you for any insight on what might be a valid posting in this or the other Clone Conspiracy thread. I think that I may be on to something, not so much because I have any certainties about something so strange and mysterious, but because this brought me earlier threats and a couple of prior attacks. That isn't something that would be done for nothing. I welcome your interest and hope that one of these days we'll see what's up. Here's a link to a website which goes even further out on a limb than I do, but that does do a lot of discussing and comparing celebrities' aesthetic changes, some of which are very odd.

www.doppels.proboards.com...

Getsmart

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would like to add this video to this discussion. Its a song by Alice Cooper called (We're all) Clones. Its been digitally remastered with a new video lately. the lyrics say it all...

edit on 13-2-2011 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join