It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasputin and the Romanovs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm intrigued by what possible connections Rasputin had to the Banker Conspiracy Alliance, or just what was Rasputin. I am soon to read "Nicholas and Alexandria", the official account of the Romanovs fall, which counters the thought that the Romanov family was allowed to live following the Bolshevik conquest.

any thoughts/knowledge?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Rasputin is a fascinating subject. I minored in history in college, specializing in the Enlightenment period and 20th century communism. When I began my studies, I was amazed at the actual role played by Rasputin in turning the people against the czarist government, facilitating the Bolshevik Revolution.
To me, Rasputin was sort of a late 19th century Charlie Manson. He had no real connections to any bankers or conspiracies, but was an poor, uneducated peasant who was convinced (or at least convinced others) that he was a holy man. A scam artist extaordinaire, he managed to secure himself a place of privilege with the royal famly, having convinced the czarina that he alone could keep her son Alexei alive.
From all accounts, Rasputin was a particularly unpresentable fellow, who never bathed and was always proceeded in his presence by his unwashed stench. The czar despised him, but kept him around for his wife�s sake, who believed he was a messenger from God.
He was eventually murdered by a relative of the royal family, the story of which is a whole volume by itself. Briefly, he was poisoned, shot, and bludgeoned, but still refused to die. When the assasins thought he was finally dead, they took the body off to bury it...only to have Rasputin revive and attack them again on the way!
He was bludgeoned again, and they drowned him in a stream, finally burying the corpse after having assured themselves he was really dead.
To the people, Rasputin was a symbol of oppression, and of the royal family�s squandering of tax money. After the Revolution, his was body was exhumed by a group of Communists and decapitated to symbolize the death of the czarist regime.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Are there any tangible or not-so-tangible threads linking Rasputin to any kind of International Consortium? His presence seems too outrageous and calculated to think he was just an overzealous, lustful, odorous peasant. And even to compare him to Chuck Manson also brings up the same question as to what ties Manson might have had to the invisible power...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
OK ML...... I am tired of this ! You know everything! This is getting tiring.... Well at least you had never heard of the Angelic order of the Fairybelles!

Basically, just jealous as I know nothing about ra, raspu... raaaaaa
What ever the blokes name is!

PS... for the non-reptilians... this was a joke....

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
yeah....so anything about Rasputin?....

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Mark 16:18 (New King James Version)

18 they[a] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
let me use this old thread that was open to point the importance of Gregori Efimovich Rasputin in the life of the Imperial Russia at the beginning of the XX Century to say that his role was in many aspects misunderstood and also defamed by the many international political interests plotting during the World War I.

As Maria Rasputina, his daughter, stated in her own memories, many of the negative stories that were spread of this Holy man were based on slander, misinterpretations and exagerations of facts by his enemies.

Gregori Rasputin was looked for the British intelligence in St Petersburg as a potential sponsor of a peace agreement between Germany and Russia since his so close relationship with the Czarina, a German former princess.

England was at that time strongly interested to maintain the hostilities between Germany and Russia in the same critical point to give the western allies the necessary breath to prepare a counterattack that would weak the Prussian forces in France.

Gregori Rasputin was a man of so low social origins, with almost no formal education besides his religious studies in the Orthodox monasteries, but a peasant that had since a child an outstanding natural gift of mediumnity, a mystic able to "see" the truly character of the people just at glance, to heal incurable illnesses and to predict the future events.

He was chosen by God with the mission to send an important message to the Czar Nicholas II, an advice or warning that Russia was in a terrible risk to fall in the Abysm of the Totalitarian Tyranny: the Communism.

This man that was in many aspects outstanding, however was tempted by the demon with vices and excesses, his problems with the drink & women, since he knew very well how important could be his role to prevent the incoming of terrible facts to Russia and the world. These same defects of his personality can be explained for the tremendous psicological shock that means to pass from extreme poverty to a powerful position in the most luxurious court of Europe of his time.

Even in death Rasputin showed his holy condition: it was impossible to kill him using great amounts of poison in food or drinks and he could supervive to the first shots received inside the underground of the Prince Yussupov Palace.

If you want to know more about Rasputin let me tell you that his body, never founded again after the revolutionaries profaned his tomb and tried to burn his rests will reappear in the near future with incredible consequences for his country and the world.

Know more about this in my thread about that at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am a psyquic that has been published threads in BTS since the begining of 2007 with high percentage of accomplished predictions, you can know more about my profile visiting them at:

thanks for your attention and let me finish here quoting his so famous testament, ( if you want to know more about it chk pls: www.damninteresting.com...

your friend,
the Angel of ligthness

Here is a loose translation from the copy presented in the book, "My Thoughts and Reflections" by Grigori Rasputin (edited, foreword/prologue by Oleg Slavin).

I write this letter, the last letter, which will be left after me in Saint Petersburg. I have a premonition that I will die before 1 January (1917). I speak to the Russian People, to Papa [he referred to Nikholai II as Papa and Aleksandra as Mama], to Mama and Children, to all of the Russian Land, what they should know and understand. If I will be killed by ordinary people, especially by my brothers–the Russian peasants, then you, the Russian Tsar, should not worry about Your Children, –they will lead in Russia another hundred years.
But if I am murdered by the boyars and noblemen, if they spill my blood, and it stays upon their hands, then twenty five years will pass before they be able to wash my blood from their hands. They will have to flee from Russia. Brother will kill brother, everyone will kill each other and hate each other, and at the end of twenty five years, not one nobleman will be left in Russia. Tsar of the Russian Land, if You hear the ringing of the funeral bell at the death of Grigory, then know; if in my death are guilty someone of Your relatives, then I tell you, that none of Your Family, none of Your children and Relatives will live more than two years. And if they live, they will pray to God for death, for they will see the disgrace and shame of the Russian Land, the arrival of the antichrist, pestilence, poverty, desecrated temples of God, holy places spit upon, where everyone will become a corpse…

Three times twenty five years will the black bandits, servants of the antichrist, destroy the people of Russia and the faith of the Orthodox (church). And the Russian Land will perish. And I perish, I have perished already, and I am no longer among the living. Pray, pray, be strong, think of Your Blessed Family.

[edit on 6/9/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Gregori Rasputin Testament fragment:
Three times twenty five years will the black bandits, servants of the antichrist, destroy the people of Russia and the faith of the Orthodox (church). And the Russian Land will perish. And I perish, I have perished already, and I am no longer among the living. Pray, pray, be strong, think of Your Blessed Family.

Hi Again,

Notice that this part of the last letter of Rasputin, that was read by the Czarine only after his death even mention the exact duration, looked from that historical moment in advance, of the Communist Dictatorship over Russia.

Those 75 Years mentioned by the Prophet were the ones of the 5 years of civil war, that followed the fall of the Monarchy in 1917, plus the 70 of the Marxist-Lenninist Regime. Thus Rasputin not only predicted with accuracy his own death and the so tragic of the entire Royal Family but also the violent arise, precise duration and fall of the Communism and more over its brutal repression and atheist nature.

As I stated in my previous post his body will be discovered in the near future in some place arround St Petersburg, at the Neva River shores, and when that happen many other mysteries of his time will be disclosed.

Probably at that moment or some time after the other great Mystery of the Romanov family will be disclosed, that is, the final luck of the two missed members which bodies never were found in the woods in Ekaterimburg in Siberia exactly under a railroad with the rest of the family: Princess Maria and the Czarevich Alexei.

Is good to recall that this fact was used many years by Anna Anderson in her claim to be the wrongly supposed missed princess Anastasia. Now the forensic researched proved that was not Anastasia but Maria the missed member of the family.

Thanks for your atention and dont forget to visit my exciting prophetic thread Rasputin will reappear: the Mother Russia will be Saint Again

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/10/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoso

Just write "Rasputin the mad monk" as a title and i'm sure you'll get a C.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi,

Well as I explained in my posts the adjective Mad Monk was part of the dark legend created against Rasputin by his enemies, the same that tried to obstaculize his job and finally kill him to prevent he continue being the advisor of the Royal Family.

It was also shocked for many members of the Nobility in a society that was so classist and elitist than the one of the Victorian epoch to have a common peasant of Siberia being not only a guest of the Royal family but their closer friend and confident.

Of course this nickname was also the consequence of his very well known alcoholism that sometimes drove him to make terrible scandals in the most public places in which he liked to hang out. However this was something he always avoided when he was invited to the social acts of the monarchy on his life in the great palaces.

It is indeed difficult to imagine that a visible mad person can get the complete confidence of the emperors to be his personal advisor not only in personal businesses, like the hemophilia illness of Alexei, but also in many state aspects.

thanks for your commentary,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Really?

I'd have nothing wrong with being labelled a mad monk, really.

I'd be able to stun people with the fact that i don't wear a dress.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well,

Rasputin was a simbol all the great contradictions of his society and his time, he was the encarnation of the social drama of a great nation ruled by the so powerful nobility, probably the richest of his time, living in excess and decadency of ethical values and the contrast with respect to the so low level of life of millions of plebian peasants that were the majority of the russians in that epoch whose faith in God was almost their only support.

For this reason Rasputin was in many aspects quite right when he claimed that he was Russia and if he dies the entire empire will fall with him. He represented an Archtype chosen by God to show to the Emperor all the weaknesses and defects of his regime, a warning that unfortunately he didn't understand on time.

Sometimes God uses incredible means to speak to the people and show that a country or a civilization is living in a terrible moral crisis or illness, this to advise that a change is needed otherwise terrible consequences will come.

Let me repeat my invitation to the members of Secret Societies at ATS to check my thread of Rasputin will reappear: the Mother Russia will be Saint Again at the forum of Predictions & Prophecies:

Thanks for your atention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

This is to share to the members of the forum that are interested in Rasputin, my recent post on

Ancient & Lost Civilizations » What Happened to the White Russians?

Over there I have disclosed the mystery of the so important contribution of a fallen civilization that spreaded its light in the XX Century in almost all the Sciences and Arts boosting in a so impressive way the advance of the West countries.

This is about the more than 2 million of the White Russians that were the remanents of the world to which Grigori Rasputin once belongs and could escape to the west.

That emerge as a unique case in modern times of an entire civilization that fell, like a new Atlantis, to became in many aspects in the mother-Civilization of the incredible advance registered on the XX century in Science, Technology and Art in Europe & America.

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 6/11/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

This 30 th of July of 2008 is a memorable date not only for Russia but for the entire planet and specially interesing for the scientist community as it is the first centenary of the Tugunska Explosion.

This is the only time that is registered in Historical epochs to have an impact of an important celestial body with our planet, and it still impressive is even in our time for the Scientists, since we are talking about an explosion, produced by natural causes, of 50 Megatons that represents 1000 times the destruction power of the Hiroshima bomb.

There are biographers of Rasputin that even mention the possibility that he visited the area of Tunguska in his childhood and that he received his revelation of the Virgin Mary in the surrounded woods of that isolated region.

It is really impressive even now almost a century ago to recall such an unusual natural event occured in Siberia, the mother land of Rasputin.

Can that early experience be related with the extraordinary personal psychic powers of this man? Is that related too with the so many chamans that this same region have produced in all the XX Century, was really an asteroid or something else that impacted in that point, could be an alien spacecraft?

Pls check my thread on Predictions & Prophecies at:

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This revived thread has turned from being about secret societies, to almost totally being about predictions and prophecies.

The above links will redirect visitors to relevant topics.

This thread is therefore closed as being hopelessly off topic.

top topics

join