It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Dan

Check out this discussion. There is one guy there that mentioned the "2 leaks" you mentioned. It is related to missile control and the possibility that a leak occurred causing the missile guidance system to go all wrong.

Color of the smoke is also addressed.

Spiral

We can say all we want on this subject, but in the end WORK needs to be done. Collect the data available and perform analysis. Show IT !!! Otherwise you have a shouting match

[edit on 11-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shakespear1

That is a good discussion. Yes they do bring up the "2 leaks".. there are many suggestions, but no definite answer... which backs up what I am saying... and goes against the common explanation that the rocket started to pinwheel due to a leak from one side of the rocket.

As for them commenting on the blue trails.. YES aluminum causes a blue trail... but if you read back... they are releasing TMA into the air with these sounding rockets.. which is aluminum basically. I have also provided photo evidence of other experiments producing similar results.

This was a SCIENCE EXPERIMENT... possibly designed to observe luminescent events and the speed of the layers of the atmosphere... which will give us better understanding of our atmosphere and climate change... which is GOOD... buuuuutttt.. it is being covered up.. probably because they don't want to explain to the general public that they (the international scientific community) are experimenting with our climate/atmosphere by inserting aluminum at high altitudes.... and all the adjoining experiments in the same field that deal with climate observation and manipulation and many other types of interference. (refer back to my previous posts where I provide evidence of those statements)

[edit on 11-1-2010 by danman23]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hey Dan

So you are still on the case

I have not followed the discussion as have missed the logic that it is a sounding rockets. Where is that?

At this point we have 3 photographs from divers locations. 2 in Norway and 1 in Sweden. Unfortunately the one in Sweden (Kiruna) can not be located on the map. All one can say is that it was taken somewhere on the road to Kiruna.

Now this photo is interesting as no matter where the driver was, he had to be looking somewhere North/North-East/East. Here things get interesting as the Spiral is seen to be twisted with trail of vapor from right to left as seen in Norway. This implies that vapor trail is pointing TOWARD Norway. Check it out and the location of Kiruna, it should be rather obvious.

So if the missile was fired from the White Sea then the Russians Mr. Kiruna was looking East for anything to make sense with respect to a White Sea lunch. But this we do not know as there is no point of reference to orient on in the photo. There is a body of water that probable is a lake, but which?

Fun mystery.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shakespear1
So if the missile was fired from the White Sea then the Russians Mr. Kiruna was looking East for anything to make sense with respect to a White Sea lunch. But this we do not know as there is no point of reference to orient on in the photo...

I'm not sure which specific picture you're referring to, but if I'm not mistaken the spiral occurred around 7:50 am, right? And since we see a rising sun at the horizon (on most/all pictures) you could conclude the photographers are facing more or less East...

[edit on 12/1/10 by Movhisattva]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

And since we see a rising sun at the horizon

Yes the sun is "rising". At this website there is a Planetarium option that will allow you to see what the sky looked like at any time/date you chose for a given location on the planet. Great flash application. Sun appears to approach the horizon but higher. The shutter speed makes things look brighter than they were.

Earth

This is the photo I am referring to in Finland. It is not taken in Kiruna.

Finland

This place has the photo from Kiruna, Sweden.

Paper

This map nicely shows where all these places are with respect to Russia's favorite shooting places

Map

I have no clue how this missile would have flown had all been OK but if that Spiral is from the Russian missile than perhaps it was over Barents Sea when it failed to give the view seen in Norway.

At speeds that are mentioned, this missile from lunch to failure was not in the air very long. So Earth rotation (Corriolis Effect) should not be a big factor. Winds more so, as they would mover the vapor trail from lunch site orgin.

PS: I have confused myself with Kiruna Sweden and the photo in Finland. I will try to find the source of the Finland photo shortly

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This place mentioned the photo in Finland

Finland photo

Supposed location Jyväskylä, Finland. Source of photo unavailable so far.

The vapor trails in Norway, Sweden and Finland? are very instructive, pointing to a place in between the Norway and Finland as the start point.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well boys and girls, someone has the software to view the earth in a proper way.

What I was about to do with the vapor trail looks like someone has already done it. The vapor trail with points of reference can narrow down the origin of it start. These people have done it.

Here is a COPY of the web site as the people have found additional photos and are modifying their work. I suspect they are looking at the Finland photo

Math/Geography at work

appears to be the work of Tony Spell who nicely uses the reference of where in some of the photos the vapor trail shows a marked change from being clear to disappearing. Going from atmosphere to space
EXCELLENT.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by paradiselost333
If it was a missile why have we "never"!! seen an effect like this? you would think that with all the missile launches and failures in this century we would have seen something similar
i still dont buy it

ive been saying this all along if it were a missile it was controlled

when i first saw the 2 minute video of the norway spiral on you tube !
MY first thought its! a minotaur missile why because it has a plasma like center to the spiral ! (minotaur is mostly used for launching satellites and it has a plasma like tracer ) then hey ! its spinning around longer then it should it did not explode or fall >
then it dissipates to a dark hole ! and the rest of the spiral disperses
then gee the the spiral did have near perfect rings(waves) into it never seen that before in person or a video of a missile failure (still haven't) then i thought ! tromso norway! EISCAT! then i watched Holes in Heaven HAARP www.holesinheaven.com...# here is the the video!! www.youtube.com...

then my mind went in all directions from then on

EISCAT has 1gigawatt of power just like HAARP !

but the gigawatt is only a figure ! explains in the video that it Could possibly produce ! 10, 20 times as much i know what your saying that is impossible!!!!! a little simple demonstration a single battery say an AA battery put it in a pen light ! shine a light it wont blind you put the same battery in a flash capable camera ! and it will blind you!! (within the documentary it says this) the right light bulb and the generation of power!! ESICAT could do the same thing with a ( PULSE ) WAVE! (shiva) me personally im thinking something like a ( Double SLIT Theory ) could EISCAT make a magnetic like beam with a pulse! >? if it could just if, could it control this object (missile shell projectile etc..) in question ? i wouldn't know as i am not a scientist

here is a basic HAARP stats and what the world thinks of what it can do www.mindmeister.com...

have you notice any good weather lately in the last 5 years ? or should i say to good of weather in certain places! Alaska HAARP near Pole EISCAT the SAME Puerto rico near equator ill let ATS Members figure the rest its kinda scary if you think about it ever scarier if all were turn on at the same time to the highest setting at the same location if they all pulsed (thinking deathstar ) LOL

a present from wolfenz ! i think i might have the proof you all been looking for!

read this LINK!!!! and you will be glad you did!!!!!! it happen in 99 and could of happen again ! 10 years later !!www-ssg.sr.unh.edu.../Rockets/Caper/caper.html maybe it failed who knows

dam it say its forbidden doing that way!!!! cut and paste people minus ))) (((www-ssg.sr.unh.edu.../Rockets/Caper/caper.html)))

this here is the smoking gun i think!!!!! PLEASE CLICK on VIDEO! Note Need quicktime in order it to run www.rocketrange.no...

so i guess i might be right after all! in the combination or maybe not
im waiting for the debunking
[edit on 10-2-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Wolfenz]

reposting from a different thread should of been here

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Could you clean that up into something approaching English, so we can read through it and figure out what you are on about?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Excellent work danman23.

We need people like you around here!

The fact they lied openly, for year after year must go SOME way to convince the types that defend the 'official' line regardless, that they routinely LIE to you (and the rest of us) every day of the week, for years on end.

These are the people we entrust to run things for us!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Danman's research has no bearing on reality. Without meaning to sound rude, it's conjectural nonsense. The phenomenon has been demonstrated to be entirely congruent with a Russian missile launch.

No amount of paranoia and distrust stops the evidence from being what it is. I encourage you to read the real threads, by real investigators, as to what this phenomenon was.

You can start here if you want. I do warn you, though, it deals with real science, and not "ZOMG!!!! HAARP DARPA LIES TO YOU¬!!eleventyonehuurrrrr", so it's boring.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

just saying Cymatics is very capable of making radio waves ,not only visible but with a certain medium it makes them a 3 dimensional object,just saying

www.5min.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

That video had nothing to do with radio waves, and I can't find any information about Cymatics working with radio waves. Also those structures are only '3D' because the medium with which they are made has depth, and is stacked by the standing waves.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Wolfenz

Could you clean that up into something approaching English, so we can read through it and figure out what you are on about?

what parts you want clear up !

remember when i said it looks like plasma ! you said EISCAT does not have the Capabilities visual ! maybe this rocket shown in this video!!! www.rocketrange.no... malfunctioned entering space or re entery
a unplanned accidental launch who knows
could it spewed plasma ? the video clearly makes a little sense

make shure that you ignore watching this video as the holes in heaven
haarp documentary as everything else that is posted in the threads of this Norway Spiral Phenomenon

also ignore where it came from as this might be a space re entry if it is then its pointless to claim where it came from

EISCAT + malfunction CAPER:Cleft Accelerated Plasma Experiment Rocket = Norway Spiral ?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Interesting hypothesis. Get some evidence beyond the circumstantial, and you'll be approaching where the failed Russian missile theory is at.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Accidental Launch? That's pretty funny.

The sounding rockets in the video do not spew plasma. They eject chemicals. As can be seen in the video of the DELTA 2 experiment, no spiral is produced.

The ICI-2 rocket was launched from Ny-Ålesund, an island far to the north of Norway, on December 5, 2008.
www.rocketrange.no...

The DELTA 2 experiment was launched from Andoya, on the northwest coast of Norway, on January 25, 2009.
www.rocketrange.no...

The most recent launch from Andoya was on December 11, 2009,
Here is a video of that launch.
www.isset.ualberta.ca...

The CAPER experiment was conducted in 1999 and did not disperse anything.
www-ssg.sr.unh.edu.../Rockets/

The spiral was seen in the east from many different locations. It could not have come from Andoya or Ny-Ålesund.

[edit on 2/10/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wolfenz

Accidental Launch? That's pretty funny.

The sounding rockets in the video do not spew plasma. They eject chemicals. As can be seen in the video of the DELTA 2 experiment, no spiral is produced.

The ICI-2 rocket was launched from Ny-Ålesund, an island far to the north of Norway, on December 5, 2008.
www.rocketrange.no...

The DELTA 2 experiment was launched from Andoya, on the northwest coast of Norway, on January 25, 2009.
www.rocketrange.no...

The most recent launch from Andoya was on December 11, 2009,
Here is a video of that launch.
www.isset.ualberta.ca...

The CAPER experiment was conducted in 1999 and did not disperse anything.
www-ssg.sr.unh.edu.../Rockets/

The spiral was seen in the east from many different locations. It could not have come from Andoya or Ny-Ålesund.

[edit on 2/10/2010 by Phage]

ok you made your point except that im talking about reentry! we can talk about the location of the launch all day long Andoya mostly

im not talking about the delta 2 rocket im talking about the C.A.P.E.R.
CAPER (Cleft Accelerated ?

im just saying if this projectile is like the caper! and maybe not from the source of the caper (Andoya) that originally launched it in 1999 but maybe some place else! i have notice alot of rocket missile testing right around tromso Norway and EISCAT is involved ! with the experimental plasma group their site even says so even their brochure in pdf format says so on the site but still my belief it was Controlled !! some how ESICAT maybe , remote >?

you said The spiral was seen in the east from many different locations. It could not have come from Andoya or Ny-Ålesund.

that make very good sense!!!!!!!! but you forgot what way the earth spins around at 17thousand miles an hour as Andoya is west of the location
a very different reentry point every time

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The material is not ejected during re-entry and the CAPER experiment did not release any material.

The rate of Earth's rotation at the equator is about 1000mph (24,000 miles/1000 mph= 24 hours). At the Arctic Circle (where the radius is less) the rate of rotation is about 500mph. Sounding rocket flights are pretty short, lasting about 15 minutes at the most. This would mean the Earth had rotated a distance of about 100 miles. The spiral was at least 500 miles away from Andoya and the exhaust trail from the missile was visible in the east.

Yes, EISCAT is involved with some sounding rocket experiments. Its UHF and VHF radar are used to study the ionosphere during the experiments.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shakespear1

Hi Shakes,
That link is Tony Spells work, aka Tspell at this forum. He has already posted on Taurus's thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have to say that Danmans' idea, although I don't agree with it, is worth thanks for bringing it forward. It is much more positive than all these put-down posts, (by other than the OP) that keep appearing on Taurus's thread and more recently here, they only put people off from posting anything at all. It should not need to be er, rocket science if you have some thoughts on a subject, whether you be a binman, or a fashion designer, or a theologian to know that anyone should be allowed to make an imput. All of those put-down posts have nothing to offer and are intimidating.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by smurfy]

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join