It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
(This post is continued from the previous post on the previous page.. must read)

Anyways.. either way... this was an experiment of sorts and could have many purposes.. From learning more about our atmosphere, to preparing to learn about Mars atmosphere, possibly even observing how people reacted to the extraordinary sight.

The next question (again) is why lie about it? It might just be simply that the scientific community doesn't want to explain that they have been experimenting with the atmosphere. Are you comfortable with them spraying ALUMINUM and other chemicals into out skies? Probably not, it is unsettling. Granted, I know that it is important to learn how our world works, but these methods might not be the best ways to go about it. Anyways.. I am spent here.. it might go much much deeper than this or not, but I will dig up the truth either way.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by danman23]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I'm in complete agreement with you danman23 that in all likelyhood that the source of the exhaust trail/plume was a sounding rocket launched by the EISCAT facility.

The plume gives all appearance of being reasonably clear and well defined indicating that it a local phenomenon and NOT something being observed 100's of kilometres away.

In fact, in a few of my posts in various of these Norway spiral threads (can't remember where and can't be bothered looking), I supplied evidence of EISCAT's small rocket launch capability and in other posts I supplied evidence that these small rocket launches have the capability of dispersing various substances into the atmosphere whose purpose, in conjunction with irradiating the ionosphere with radio waves, is to trigger/facilitate the formation of artificial plasma along artificially created magnetic field lines.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Then why haven't they said anything about the launch if it was theirs?

Where was the warning ahead of time? IS EISCAT permitted to launch test missiles over Norwegian airspace at will??

and why in the world would Russia admit to a launch if it wasn't their rocket?? certainly not to coverup what EISCAT is doing...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

I'm in complete agreement with you danman23 that in all likelyhood that the source of the exhaust trail/plume was a sounding rocket launched by the EISCAT facility.

The plume gives all appearance of being reasonably clear and well defined indicating that it a local phenomenon and NOT something being observed 100's of kilometres away.

In fact, in a few of my posts in various of these Norway spiral threads (can't remember where and can't be bothered looking), I supplied evidence of EISCAT's small rocket launch capability and in other posts I supplied evidence that these small rocket launches have the capability of dispersing various substances into the atmosphere whose purpose, in conjunction with irradiating the ionosphere with radio waves, is to trigger/facilitate the formation of artificial plasma along artificially created magnetic field lines.

It is 100% stated that they have rockets to create artificial auroras, plasma, magnetic lines, etc, etc.

The rocket wouldn't have even necessarily been launched from EISCAT exactly.. companies such as Rocket Range ( www.rocketrange.no... ) can launch from anywhere... and actually.. they can launch from Submarines... and have similar rockets have been known to launch from Russian nuclear subs... seriously. (just a note)

Now.. you and I both know this was a planned experiment.. along with thousands of other people... but can we find the documentation? TEQUILAsunrise definitely coincides with the spiral, but is there anyway to pinpoint the other sources of the experiment? I haven't put enough research into determining, with out a doubt, where the plume is coming from. Some sources indicate Tromso other indicate the white sea. What's interesting as even if it did come from the white sea it is still likely it was a planned experiment using a sounding rocket. And then like you pointed out.. if it came from Tromso/EISCAT then they were completely capable of producing the "norway spiral".

But ya, look in depth to all the info and data I have posted in my last 2 posts.. it is all very very interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by tauristercus

Then why haven't they said anything about the launch if it was theirs?

Where was the warning ahead of time? IS EISCAT permitted to launch test missiles over Norwegian airspace at will??

and why in the world would Russia admit to a launch if it wasn't their rocket?? certainly not to coverup what EISCAT is doing...

"Why wouldn't EISCAT admit it??" That is what I covered briefly in my recent posts. They don't want to have to explain to the world that they have been experimenting on the atmosphere.... and releasing ALUMINUM into the atmosphere. The release of aluminum is not some crazy conspiracy.. it is FACT.. read my post.. it is only like four back from this one on the previous page.

"why in the world would Russia admit to a launch if it wasn't their rocket??" That is a good question... With out going into detail, it seems Russia is intertwined in these experiments and benefit from the results.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by danman23
That is what I covered briefly in my recent posts. They don't want to have to explain to the world that they have been experimenting on the atmosphere.... and releasing ALUMINUM into the atmosphere. The release of aluminum is not some crazy conspiracy.. it is FACT..

That's a contradictory statement Dan... You say "they don't want to have to explain that they're launching rockets to release aluminum into the atmosphere"-- so in essence they're covering it up... but then you say it's not a conspiracy??

Why should EISCAT be above the law-- shouldn't they have to announce rocket launches just like anyone else? If not, then it's a conspiracy.

Shouldn't Norway be aware of what EISCAT is doing? Shouldn't the public? If your answer is no to any of these, then it's a coverup and a conspiracy

With out going into detail, it seems Russia is intertwined in these experiments and benefit from the results.

Rubbish man. In order for your theory to work, so many other crazy and very unlikely scenarios have to come into play... like Russia taking part in EISCAT experiments and then inventing a false rocket launch report to cover it up... makes no sense at all, none

You're having to invent things to make your theory more plausible...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I should have said "crazy conspiracy" (in quotes).. my bad. Just look at the pdf's etc.. you will see luminescent spiral clouds.

EDIT to add: You really need to read everything at the bottom of page 29.. the links and all. I just realized it might not hit ya if you dont. Specifically look at this PDF sgc.engin.umich.edu... page 4

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
UUUUURRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WAS NOT A #ING ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EISCAT was in operation that day, don't you find that just the SLIGHTEST BIT ODD?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Not to mention that LHC was fired up to its greatest capacity that morning!!!

Its a mixture of many a technology that caused what was seen..

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
UUUUURRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT WAS NOT A #ING ROCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EISCAT was in operation that day, don't you find that just the SLIGHTEST BIT ODD?

Actually... There could have been a rocket involved... and EISCAT is in operation almost everyday now a days.. but.. there was an experiment initiated involving the High Frequency array at the same time the spiral was seen.

You should have said "it was not a #ing Russian Nuclear Missile"

You should look back at all of my posts.. it would take a few hours.. but you might get it.. I think I did an OK job trying to show sources etc.. but you have to read everything... Basically I am trying to understand 30 years of ionospheric research in regards to Radio waves and sounding rockets. Retracing their steps. It's actually quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
as i recall haarp was made to deflect incoming missile attacks

so if esicat works on the same principle then the rocket was fired and the "shield" worked , case closed

or

we have 2 differemt incidents that just happened to be on the same hour of day , case closed

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Now I know you're ignoring facts that contradict your theories.

Only the VHF and UHF arrays were on that day, not HF.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Now I know you're ignoring facts that contradict your theories.

Only the VHF and UHF arrays were on that day, not HF.

Nope.. not ignoring anything.. The fact that the heater was not on that day does not contradict anything. I never said that the heater needs to be on for these results to happen. Some experiments call for the heater some do not. Actually.. in a recent document I found that the heater is not very important:

"Q3. How would you rank each of the current EISCAT facilities (UHF-Tromso, UHF-tristatic, VHF, ESR 32m, ESR 42m, Heater and Dynasonde) in terms of their importance to your national EISCAT research programme?

From higher to lower rank:
- ESR-32m, ESR-42m
- UHF-Tromso
- VHF
- UHF-tristatic
- Dynasonde
- Heater"
But that is neither here nor there.

If you have read my posts and sources you would understand. Even just the one at the end of page 29 would help you understand a little bit. You at least figured out what TMA is right? And that these scientists can create "artificial auroras" and "luminescent clouds"? Just please read before you start trying to poke holes.... I do appreciate your concern though. This is a very serious matter really.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

I should have said "crazy conspiracy" (in quotes).. my bad. Just look at the pdf's etc.. you will see luminescent spiral clouds.

EDIT to add: You really need to read everything at the bottom of page 29.. the links and all. I just realized it might not hit ya if you dont. Specifically look at this PDF sgc.engin.umich.edu... page 4

Danman- I have to applaud your efforts here. You have certainly put a lot of time and energy into researching and defending your theory. There is without a doubt some very interesting information that you've provided in this thread that I and I'm sure many others have learned from. So thank you for that...

With that said though I think you have to consider why your theory can't work.

First let me say that I think we can all agree that a rocket of some kind was launched on that morning, WHY? You only have to look at the pictures and videos of this event to see that clearly, there is an exhaust plume which originated from the ground that shot into the air. This plume was directly connected to the blue spiral and consequently the white spiral... this is solid photographic evidence of a missile/rocket

Now judging from your latest posts here, you seem to have accepted this notion that a rocket was certainly shot that day. You're a rational human being and can clearly see from all the photographs that this is the case... to deny it would be completely ignorant and not worthy of consideration in this discussion IMO...

Your belief however is that:
EISCAT was involved in this somehow, and that they could very well have launched a sounding rocket that day to experiment with the atmosphere. Your arrival at this theory seems to have originated from the fact that the rocket plume was seen near Tromso where an EISCAT facility happens to be located. There is also one in Kiruna Sweden not too far away from Tromso that has rocket launching capabilities. EISCAT is known as a facility interested in the inner workings of our upper atmosphere and beyond, which happened to be the stage for this spiral event so why not these guys...

But a fair question to ask : What about Russia? They've admitted to a rocket launch that morning.

To take care of this problem you have insinuated that Russia must be in on this experiment with EISCAT in some way shape or form. Either by lying about their launch to coverup the one by EISCAT or by somehow benefitting from working with EISCAT and the results of their experiments of testing auroras or something, which really makes no sense.

WHY? One main reason is Russia has nothing to do with EISCAT- I'm sure you've seen that EISCAT is funded and operated by research institutes and research councils of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, the United Kingdom and Germany. (collectively, the EISCAT Associates.) about

So where/how does Russia come into play here then? Are they a secret member?

Since we can't just ignore that Russia has admitted to testing a missile that day, another scenario from your stand point would then have to be- That Russia did in fact launch a rocket that day, BUT that EISCAT did aswell- because your belief from what I gather is that there's no way we could've seen this rocket from Tromso if it were launched from the White Sea by the Russians.

So now we have 2 rockets launched that morning, both at the exact same time, but only Russia having admitted to theirs. EISCAT, a scientific facility, known to keep very up to date records of all their experiments, including ones involved with rocket launches, (see here NISSE launch March 9 2009) decided that no advanced warning needed to be made. No mention at all on their website or any others affiliated with them (see here NISSE, REXUS that this very exciting experiment was to take place. Seems strange no?

Certainly there would be mention of it somewhere, by someone. You don't launch rockets with out there being some sort of documented record of it. You just don't...but you and others would have us all believe that they covered this one up because they don't feel like explaining themselves to the public??

EISCAT seems to go through alot of trouble to keep track, publicly (on their site), of the most mundane of experiments or anything to do with usage of that facility, ...but then decides to let this one go without any word what so ever anywhere!?

Hmm- I have trouble believing that logic...

Check this out-

This document sets out the planned science activities of the EISCAT associate countries, looking 5 years into the future (1.e. 2008-2012) and using the existing facilities....

read the top paragraph, then scroll down to the bottom of page 7 where it says "Rocket Support"

EISCAT 5 year science case for existing facilities

You'll notice in that last section there is no mention of a planned rocket launch on Dec 7th. And even if they changed some launch dates around it seems that these launches are still very well documented...

Like the NISSE launch in March 09.
www.eiscat.se...

www.ipy.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.ipy.org...

Point is, after this long damn post-- they won't cover up a launch. They can't cover up a launch. Someone somewhere near that facility would have said something or made a report. It takes quite a bit of effort to stage a launch of this magnitude to not say anyting about it.

There would HAVE to be a record of it somewhere, especially if it's a scientific experiment that involves launching very large rockets high up into the atmosphere... something not done very often.

But there is ZERO record of it anywhere and NO POINT in covering it up in the first place. And NO POINT for Russia's involvement with EISCAT... at all

Your theory doesn't work.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Off topic but this is pretty cool:

"Further, the present research on the effects of powerful electromagnetic radiation on the ionosphere and atmosphere is significant for a solar power satellite that has been conceptualized to supply future energy needs. In the solar power satellite solar energy would be collected by solar panels in space without interference from diurnal variations and clouds. The solar energy would then be beamed to earth via, e.g., microwaves, to be fed into the power grid. In order to minimize losses it is therefore essential to understand the interaction of the electromagnetic radiation with the ionosphere and atmosphere."

They are working on beaming energy down from solar panels mounted on satellites.

e7.eiscat.se...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nicely done! Great reply. I hope critical thought wins, and we can lay this to rest. The sheer amount of leaps of faith required to believe the phenomenon was anything other than a failed Russian missile is truly fantastic. We have countless experts saying it was definitely another failed Russian missile, but that is apparently trumped by a group of baseless assertions made by different people at different times about different things. It's staggeringly mind-dumbing.

Again, thanks, and keep up the fight.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Here is one example of Russians trying to get involved in the Norwegian ionospheric research programs:

Closer Ties Between Russian Space Education Communities and ARR?

A Russian delegation visited ARR last week, looking for possible future cooperation with ARR.

As one of three nations in the world to launch humans in to space, it comes as no surprise that Russia has well developed science and technical communities.

Seven rectors from the largest space education universities in Russia visited ARR last week, and was given tours and presentations of ARR,ATC, NAROM, the ALOMAR Observatory and the ANSAT satellite program.

ARR is satisfied with the outcome of the meeting, and welcomes a possible future cooperation with the Russian universities. Norway and Russia does not only share a border in the northern region, wealso have a number of common goals in science and space education.

www.rocketrange.no...

[edit on 3-1-2010 by danman23]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Keep up the fight? What are you talking about? When did I get into a fight? I know there are a lot of questions.. but there definitely is not a fight.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

"Now judging from your latest posts here, you seem to have accepted this notion that a rocket was certainly shot that day. You're a rational human being and can clearly see from all the photographs that this is the case... to deny it would be completely ignorant and not worthy of consideration in this discussion IMO..."

I actually "proposed the notion" of a rocket being involved from the beginning, not accepted. You have not read all of my posts either. Its ok though.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by danman23]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'm talking about the metaphorical fight against ignorance, which is the purported purpose of this website. PhotonEffect is spending a lot of time trying to show how it's ridiculous to leap to conclusions when there is simply not enough evidence in support of said conclusion. EISCAT and HAARP hypothesising are, at the moment, just hypotheses, as there is no evidence in support of either having anything to do with the spiral.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join