It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which historical figure would you like to be alive during these times?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Samuel Adams, Daniel Boone, Davey Crockett, Wyatt Earp, Jose Wales wait he was fictional, or was he?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would have to say, john lennon or bob marley. Musicians many times have the biggest voices over anyone, even politicians. They can make some of the biggest differences by simply bringing people together with their music. I wish we still had musicians today who spread such positive messages and who tried to promote change in our society. Unfortunately there doesnt really seem to be any around today who do.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Bono would take offense to that.

Madonna, yeah she's wierd but in her own mal-adjusted way she tries

Phish, legalizing substances

Dixie chicks took alot of hate for expressing views

I'm sure theres more

edit to add: REM

[edit on 15-12-2009 by jacksmoke]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well just imeigen if jimi hendrix never died when he did.If he was still alive today just imagien all that new music he would have written and sang in the last 40 years.Proberly making albums with the likes of eric clapton,steve ray vanghan,robert plant,buddy guy,albert collins,elvin bishop,lesley west,tina turner,etta james and koko taylor.Even the music from john lennon in the last 30 years would have been fantastic if he was alive still.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
"Laurel and Hardy, that's John and Yoko. And we stand a better chance under that guise because all the serious people like Martin Luther King and Kennedy and Gandhi got shot." -- John Lennon

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it. -John Lennon

"Listen, if anything happens to Yoko and me, it was not an accident." -- John Lennon

Lennon, Nixon, Chapman and the CIA

If he was here today......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join