It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a guy who stopped lurking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hi All,

Ahhhh, introductions....

I've been here on ATS for about three years, mainly lurking as I generally just gather information, until recently. I started blowing off about the anthropomorphic climate change garbage as it seems so many sheople appear fully programmed by the PTB and their New Improved Scam.

Research, in many areas and disciplines has been my "job" for about the last thirty-five years, so digging deep is a fairly easy task. As well, I've been running BBS's and have been on the internet since 1978, remember the 300 baud acoustic couplers and the TTY43 - yehaw! I contract out my services in engineering and physics R&D, so I do get around. On occasion being with the military, I didn't always enjoy what I had to do, even if at times it was an adrenaline rush but other times were definitely nightmares. I did however take the time to write about the past as it was cathartic to a certain extent, even if some things don't wash off and I needed a written record for myself and possibly court.

In any event, everything is a learning experience and I did learn that bullets have the right of way, not to trust military dentists, timing is everything when mobile lead is involved in a hot zone and always ask questions about the guys in body armor outside your plane.

I have been researching the Helderberg explosion of November 28, 1987 for the past ten years or so, trying to get all the hard evidence in place and it has generally been my main focus (although I also look at the connections to Pan Am 103 and 101). One reason is because SA CI/Armscor were to the best of my knowledge and information carrying weaponized contraband on the Helderberg for one of my projects and the other reason, because I had very good intel on how the UN/IMF forced South Africa to capitulate and hand over power to the terrorist group, the ANC. I was privy to high levels of intelligence because of my position, clearance and my "friends" in MI, CI, SADF, Armscor and ministers in the SA government.

If you have interest in the Helderberg you can view a large amount of information on my web pages which are attached to my profile, just go to documents tab once on the web page. When the US FOIA office gets back to me on any US Navy, CIA, State Department involvement and/or intel, also from Diego Garcia and satellite platforms, their information will be posted as well, redacted or otherwise. I am hoping for the actual audio eavesdropping recordings of the flight, which may be naive but one can hope.

I am a firm believer in "hiding in the light," since you can't see the shadows when you crouch in the dark.

I took the "red pill" in the early 80's when I started playing with alt.conspiracy and a second dose when my work started with SA CI and Armscor. So, that's the short version of who I am without the "rude" bits ;-) If you want the long version, you'll have to go to my web page, but it is neither short nor pretty...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'd like to say welcome, but seeing as you've been about a while it seems redundant.

It's nice you did stop by to introduce yourself.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Glad you've decided to join in. I look forward to hearing from you - hopefully more than just the global warming stuff ; )

Welcome

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello & Welcome To ATS!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

not to trust military dentists

Boy,that is a phrase I can truly believe.One tried to kill me when I was in.

They had to load me in an ambulance and haul me to the base hospital emergency room.

He left me in the chair,disappeared and eventually was kicked out of the service because of what he did to me.

Anyways welcome and I plan on reading your information.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Glad you've decided to join in. I look forward to hearing from you - hopefully more than just the global warming stuff ; )

Welcome

Oh yeah, there will be more I hope, but I tend to stick to subjects I know about, like military, educational and government corruption, arms deals, politics, Hegel and Delphi, and of course engineering and physics. If anyone needs to know how to make high eff. HHO gens, Adiabatic reactors or monopoles that emulate quantum functions to practicalize ER bridge communications functions, well, I've been there, worked with the universities. I just avoid doing weapons these days, even for governments since the last time an NRC "client" asked me to convert something I designed to a projected microwave device. And don't get me started on Homeland Security related companies in Texas! What a bunch of scam artists down there.

I don't normally have much to say about UFO's, although that spiral in Norway is rather intriguing. There is a hypothesis up that it could have been caused by EICAT which I think is the HAARP equivalent in Norway, seems plausible, almost probable if one removes the Russian politics which don't account for much. I understand the basic mechanics of HAARP, but the probabilistic outcomes of directional and power functions I don't know, I would have to do some heavy research.

ATS is great board eh! Much more flexible I find that the old usenet format in the alt. newsgroups. Would be nice if ATS had a real time IRC/Chat channel that ran fully dedicated >= 256 bit AES with modified and embedded time domain key seeding algorithm so it couldn't be cracked. I could probably whip one of those up in Visual Prolog if I had the time (since I have the original military code I wrote in assembler). It would be like a code->-wheel on steroids...lol, maybe it'll be my next hobby project if I don't go back to Africa for a year or two. It would certainly make organizing events and parties a little more secure in this insecure age, if you catch my drift ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS dave !

you seem a very interesting fellow, look forward to reading your post!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker

not to trust military dentists

Boy,that is a phrase I can truly believe.One tried to kill me when I was in.

They had to load me in an ambulance and haul me to the base hospital emergency room.

He left me in the chair,disappeared and eventually was kicked out of the service because of what he did to me.

Anyways welcome and I plan on reading your information.

Mines a long story, but to make short, I wrote a scathing "white paper" on border insecurity which my boss didn't like because I handed it to the Chief of CI first and then got a toothache. My boss sent me to his and the Chief of CI's dentist, who while drilling into the abscessed tooth broke into the nerve canal and decided to stick a needle in the new hole. Needless to say, I went ballistic and quickly pressed a cocked and loaded DE44 to his head and he backed off. About a week later, after the 'cillins kicked in, I went in for dental surgery and he gave me an experimental anesthetic that killed people with blood pressure problems (usually high), I had low blood pressure, so even though I died on the table and was paddled back three times before my heart kicked back in, then I hemorrhaged for about 10 days through the back of my mouth and sinuses.

So I guess the moral of the story is, if you are going to put a gun to the guys head that is going to give you anesthetic later, use the gun and avoid the anesthetic ;-)

It was a strange life.... but I have had much worse than that happen and have seen things people shouldn't see. But as it is said, when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you.

Nice quote!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you.

Nice quote!

The actual quote is from Friedrich Nietzsche, "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

It just seemed somewhat fitting. Almost any soldier/person/NCO who has dealt with terrorists personally (read permanently) and has seen what they do, in some measure or sense has to become like them, while still trying to retain their code and humanity. It's tricky to say the least, but it is why many, if not all, come back with some form of PTSD. Between witnessing necklacings, torture and the constant runs to borders and bases to manage my equipment, worrying about whether or not it was a good day to die and if my scumbag embassy would get my family out alive at the time, it has left an indelible mark.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Welcome former lurker. Enjoy ATS. Jack is my uncle.

new topics

top topics

join