It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway spiral - Russia accepts blame even though Norway may have been responsible ! !

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Another anomoly just happend in what seems to be Chinese air space.

www.youtube.com...

I feel if these are Russian missiles misfiring all over the place, sanctions would be being enforced right now to limit their range AFTER malfunction since just this month (if indeed they are missiles) they have invaded the air space of 4 bordering sovreign nations violating all sorts of codes and laws.

Whats going on?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
this defunct rocket coulda killed someone.

I hope there more carefull from now on.

ROCK RULES !!!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I'll make some phone calls to some of my higher up contacts on this as well and help out.

[mod edit: irrelevant imagery removed]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
Another anomoly just happend in what seems to be Chinese air space.

www.youtube.com...

I feel if these are Russian missiles misfiring all over the place, sanctions would be being enforced right now to limit their range AFTER malfunction since just this month (if indeed they are missiles) they have invaded the air space of 4 bordering sovreign nations violating all sorts of codes and laws.

Whats going on?

OLD
OLD

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
At least we can agree to disagree on this.
I'm trying to be open minded and have not ruled ANYTHING out. Just waiting for a plausable explanation to what may well be the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I'm going to lighten up on the rocket guys "after" this post.

Actual Crotch Rocket Footage
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5a77b6c21f8.jpg[/atsimg]
Before Flight

California's Take:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56f361019182.gif[/atsimg]

Hope you ALL had a Merry Christmas!
and

SLaPPiE New Year!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I know this is a stupid question, but where exactly is the rocket? I am not saying that the rocket theory is wrong, I'm just curious as to wonder if we would be able to see the rocket during the spiral process. Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Only curiosity..............

Could someone say which constellations and which planets were visible (above the horizon) to that latitude in the moment of the Spiral in Norway?

Which was the sky in that date on Norway?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Howdy,

I often use Stellarium to locate what is overhead at any given location and time. You can get it here:www.stellarium.org...

Just insert your location with the coordinates for the location of the photographer and the time of the photo as current time.

Hope that helps!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SLaPPiE

Thanx for that slaps thats some really good info to know ! I will use this in future. Perhaps we will gain more insight through it to find the definitive answer or help towards finding the answer to the spiral whether missile plasma eiscat haarp or whatever !

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to slappie

Perhaps we will gain more insight through it to find the definitive answer or help towards finding the answer to the spiral whether missile plasma eiscat haarp or whatever !

That's the spirit! Open minded to any possible cause!
We have the tools and the manpower to figure this out.

The difficulty with this subject has been that there are many of us that see this as a probable missle, and many of us that see no way for a missle to have caused it.

My biggest problem with the missle theory causing the big white spiral, is a missle creating the overall large diameter while still maintaining the perfection photographed, and has been all along.

A secondary problem is that if this was a time lapse, why was the spiral so clear? Wouldn't a timelapse blur like crazy?

So far, I think know what it's not, but still remain open.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It looks like the mystery has been solved.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i honestly do not think this is a russian missle. to me, i think i looks like a portal to another universe maybe...maybe something out of our world is trying to reach us and get our attention? maybe to tell us about the future and maybe to prepare us for something?? but thats just my opinion...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
While reading about the Norway Spiral, it occurred to me that the coordinates of the Spiral are very close to areas where the earth's magnetic pole has drifted to in the past.
I wonder if there's a connection ?
Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Great work OP, finally someone whom have done some maths and tried to find the exact coordinates for where this phenomena must have originated!

Have been looking for this for a while as I assumed someone whould do some calculations based on the photographical evidence and the official story of where this was launched,

And the fact that it seems to have originated from EISCAT does certainly not make it less suspicious.

Star and flag.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
After looking into it a little further, the earth's magnetic pole has been in different spots in northern Canada in the past.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

There is no evidence at all that it originated from EISCAT. None.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi
Just a quick mention to pose a question. Isn't it funny since the events that the northern hemisphere has had an un usually harsh cold snap!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I am sorry to see that this topic may have run out of steam

Here seems to be an eye witness report ( alleged). The poster then concludes that this is a nuclear explosion. What is more interesting are the supposed witnesses of the event.

Witness

This place may also be of use to those that want to get a grip on where this place is and how it looks from a satellite. It also will give you a view of the sky at a specified date/time !!!! (you will see where the sun, stars, etc.)

Sat-Maps

On Dec. 8, 2009 we had the Collider triumph. Coincidence? Who knows.

Press Release

Looking into this event I came across this blog

Physicist

Check out his article

Sunday, December 27, 2009 Very Strange Picture Above Cern sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com... Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Cern Low Energy Smashed Protons - Also Very Strange Picture Above Cern In Sky During the Time!

with an interesting photo of an atmospheric anomaly.

This blog also mentions this Tromso event by referencing this guy

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

I read somewhere that this guy Sorcha is some kind of disinformation guy
Go figure this one out

Lot of good info here on Russian Test

Barents

Date specific information on the weather in this area as well as warnings for navigation in the the White Sea

Navigation

This YouTube video shows at 29 sec the plum trajectory from somewhere near the horizon. If one had the location of camera I would think that it would help in doing some solid number crunching.

Video

And this report from Russia

Independent

[edit on 10-1-2010 by shakespear1]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here is the track record of the Bulava

2004 September 23 - Barents Sea Launch Area -. Bulava cold-launch test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi). Test of naval version of Topol M ICBM. A mass replica of a the new Bulava SLBM reached under 100 m altitude after being launched from the submerged SSBN Dmitry Donskoi.

2004 December 11 - Barents Sea Launch Area -. Bulava cold-launch test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi). A mass replica of a the new Bulava SLBM was ejected from its launch tube from the surfaced SSBN Dmitry Donskoi.

2005 September 27 - 13:22 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. Bulava SLBM first flight. Agency: RVSN RF. Apogee: 1,000 km (600 mi). SLBM Development - first flight of new SLBM. Launched from TK-208 Dmitry Donskoy in the White Sea Launch Area.

2005 December 21 - 05:19 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. Bulava SLBM test Agency: RVSN RF. Apogee: 1,000 km (600 mi). First submerged launch of the Bulava SLBM. Hit the designated impact area at Kura in the Kamchatka Peninsula.

2006 September 7 - 15:50 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Bulava SLBM test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi).

2006 October 25 - 13:05 GMT - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Bulava SLBM test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 100 km (60 mi).

2006 December 24 - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi).

2007 June 28 - White Sea Launch Area -. Bulava SLBM test Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1,000 km (600 mi). The warhead impacted on target in the Kamchatka Peninsula. This was the first successful launch after two consecutive failures.

2007 November 10 - White Sea Launch Area -. FAILURE: Failure. Agency: VMF. Apogee: 1.00 km (0.60 mi).

From here

Bulava

This gives us some info about how high this thing got before coming back down.

Here we see at what stage it failed.

Wiki

For this launch "2006 October 25" it failed at the first stage and the highest it got up was a 100 km. Do you see where this logic takes us? That is in vacuum. Gases will not see much resistance there.

Official definition of Space is 100 km. and by US it is 80 km. At 40 km. it is said that we are free of the atmosphere to the order of 99.95 %.

This video of a failed rocket nicely shows the rotation (from ATS post)

No can ....

Some good comments here

Knowledgeable ???

I do not recall anyone mentioning this photo which supposedly comes from Finland

Finish photo

or this one

Kiruna, Sweden

You will Love This One

Painting

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
OK, I took the time to check photos from various other sites that were looking at this.

I then located the photo location and landmarks to find the line of sight.

Where did it point to ? Not to the HAARP facility. On the Ikes wwebsite that had all the info but misidentified the mountains in one of the photos and pointed themselves Westward, thus assuming that it could not have been a missile. OOOPPPS

Well you be the judge. Here is what I have. Oh, one of the photos ( the pretty one) was said to have been taken in Tromso. NOPE, it was in Skjervoy, NE of Tromso.

tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...

tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com... wrong mountain pointed at
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...

tinypic.com... both lines of sight tinypic.com...

I put my money on a Failed Russian Missile buzzing in Space looking for home.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join