It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly recorded CHEMTRAILS pilot speaks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just bumped into this. sorry i don't know how to embed the video but here is the link to it...

pindz.blogspot.com... ml

pretty interesting stuff, the guy in the video very openly explains how they modify the weather, and have been doing so for years..

This is the companys website, nice info about the equipment and planes that they use.

www.weathermod.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Cloud seeding and supposed chemtrails are to different things. What people claim are chemtrails (contrails) occur on clear days. Cloud seeding requires clouds, and large amounts of chemicals, such as silver iodide are dropped in them. Supposedly chemtrails spread out to become clouds and cover the whole sky. Cloud seeding occurs in a relatively small area.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm getting a page not found.

Hope it's temporary.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I believe this is the page the OP was trying to embed.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

People still cannot seem to grasp that normal contrails, produced by jets at high altitudes are NOT seeding clouds, are not intentional "chemical" spraying, are just jet airplane engine exhaust combined with water vapor that is present in the atmosphere, that becomes visible as it precipates out due to the disturbance caused by the hot engines passing through.

From the OP's link (the one that works):

Primarily because we conduct operations whenever suitable clouds are present, day or night, we require that our aircraft be multi-engine. In the event of an engine failure, the aircraft can then return safely to an airport.

My emphasis and underline. Note that comment about clouds.

Now, as to their airplanes:

Piper Seneca II

Cessna 340

Piper Cheyenne II

King Air C90

King Air 100

King Air 200

King Air 350

Lear 35A

King Air C90GTi

King Air 200GT

Hawker 400XP

Only the Lear and the Hawker are jets. They are the only ones with altitude capabilites to routinely fly high enough to match a passenger airliner.

The others will have published maximum "service ceilings"...but don't be fooled by those numbers. They are published to show maximums rated altitude, both by capability and other concerns (pressurization limits, etc.) but the only way to achieve those maximums is with bare minimum fuel loads and payloads.

The King Airs and the Cheyenne are turbo-props. The Seneca and Cessna 340 are piston engine-equipped. The Seneca is unpressurized, the 340 is pressurized.

ALL of these airplanes can be researched on the Internet. No need for me to waste space here.....

[edit on 13 December 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cloud seeding is common. I believe it is expensive but practical. The King of Thailand, the longets serving monarch in the world and most loved, has often privately funded cloud seeding to bring rain the the poorest parts of Thailand when crops have failed due to drought. He is already believed by thai folk to be more than human, ths his ability to bring rain on promise, is seen by the uneducated folk as magic. It is only feasable in appropriate conditions, and it is not the same issue as the alledgled chemtrail conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It is probably just bad formulation when you say:
"... normal contrails, produced by jets at high altitudes are NOT seeding clouds ...".
This statement is in contradiction with "persistent contrails" explanation - or persistent contrails are not "normal" contrails. But I can see "persistent contrails" almost every day last 3 month ... I invoke any CT Police officer to do a judgment on this topic - I'm notoriously wrong.
BTW every contrail IS weather modification - it change thermodynamics of planet. Maybe slightly, but it change it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

wellllll..........

I take your point. In a purely literal sense, yes ----- it could be siad that ALL contrails are a type of chemical residue left behind, as a product of an internal combustion engine buring fossil fuels...but THAT is not what the "chemtrail" believers mean when they spout the utter nonsense of intentional "chemtrails" from passenger jets overhead.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Just to be clear - every contrail is artificially seeded cloud. Thus is weather modification. Now we can talk how BIG impact to global weather have air traffic. Without any "chemtrails" hypothesis - this impact is huge IMO. Sorry - need to go sleep now.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Top notch research there! [facepalm]

Here's another secretly filmed video:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
. . .speaking of which, today and yesterday (amongst many others) the skies over Los Angeles are covered with chemtrails. Just sayin'.

Edited typo.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by lel1111]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Look at how many airplanes are flying in the LA Basin, and surrounding areas, right now.

flightaware.com...

Airplanes at high altitudes will make contrails when the air is sufficiently 'wet' (meaning, the upper air is holding water vapor). Water vapor is invisible to the Human eye. When it precipitates out in the form of liquid (water) or soldi (ice) then it is visible to us.

Contrails are ice crystals...they remain frozen because of the cold temperatures. They are little different, in composition, from any other high altitude cloud. Claouds can form through natural processes, or can be 'triggered' by the passage of an airplane, when conditions are suitable.

That is it. It is science. Most people are aware of it, and don't fall for the "chemtrail" salesmen, who just want to sell their brand of snake oil nonsense to unsuspecting naive people.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Aye, weather modification is big business in the USA. But as secret as Greyhound buses.

ie

Cloud seeding aims to increase Winter Park snowfall

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

Yes indeed. Some argue it's a contributory factor to global warming, as well as messing up the skies for us stargazers. Different flightpaths - which may mean aircraft produce more carbon emissions - have been proposed as a solution.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Folk have been crying 'chemtrail' since the 60s. Informed folk have been demonstrating why 'chemtrails' are mythical or misidentified contrails ever since. It doesn't take a long time or much research to realise that 'chemtrails' are fictional. In earlier ATS threads Weedwhacker (veteran airline pilot) and Ozweatherman (veteran meteorologist) have given checkable reasons why chemtrails aren't real.

I'd never recommend using 'common sense' as a means of drawing conclusions...it's often just BS. Nevertheless, using a bit of logic rules out the idea of PTB 'seasoning' a population with chemtrails at 60000ft. It'd be more efficient and sophisticated to screw with the water supply, fast food outlets or milk. Chemtrail theories work on the dumbass assumption that sinister 'PTB' are really sneaky...but stoopid.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by lel1111

Look at how many airplanes are flying in the LA Basin, and surrounding areas, right now.
flightaware.com...
Airplanes at high altitudes will make contrails when the air is sufficiently 'wet' (meaning, the upper air is holding water vapor). Water vapor is invisible to the Human eye. When it precipitates out in the form of liquid (water) or soldi (ice) then it is visible to us.
Contrails are ice crystals...they remain frozen because of the cold temperatures. They are little different, in composition, from any other high altitude cloud. Claouds can form through natural processes, or can be 'triggered' by the passage of an airplane, when conditions are suitable.
That is it. It is science. Most people are aware of it, and don't fall for the "chemtrail" salesmen, who just want to sell their brand of snake oil nonsense to unsuspecting naive people.

Errrrr....we JUST had 3 storms go through LA area and oddly enough I saw no con/chemtrails for that whole week cloudy or patchy....though I DID catch site of a brief double rainbow which was awesome!!
However lel1111 is correct....since the storms passed the sky is full of distinct grids and a few feathery cirrus clouds!!
Despite your insistence on spouting out their "scientific" explanations I still know what I and apparently lel1111 both SAW!!

And in response to Kadinsky's

Nevertheless, using a bit of logic rules out the idea of PTB 'seasoning' a population with chemtrails at 60000ft. It'd be more efficient and sophisticated to screw with the water supply, fast food outlets or milk. Chemtrail theories work on the dumbass assumption that sinister 'PTB' are really sneaky...but stoopid.

Or there is more to what they're doing than what they're telling us...

[edit on 12/17/2009 by SmokeyDawn]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Unless your eyes are spectrometers, what you saw is meaningless, as you can not ascertain the chemical make-up of contrails from the ground.

You seem to think that you can't be wrong on this, even in the face of masses of scientific evidence that says you are.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Well what can ya say...folks have discussed to exhaustion that contrails and persitent contrails can act just as these 'chemtrails' act but you gotta know some people will believe what they believe.

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I'm merely relating the actual atmospheric conditions prior to and during lel1111's observation which contradicted your "wet" explanation in that it HAD been wet and no con/chemtrails were seen....it is now DRY and clear (and it gets really DRY here fast...ever been in LA any amount of time?) and there are many more grids than the rainy week or even several weeks prior which included Thanksgiving... an increased traveling time nationwide which SHOULD have produced the OPPOSITE effect by your own facts!
And I've yet to see you produce here those "masses of scientific evidence"...
I was merely attesting to another poster's observation of conditions in the same region...not professing to be an envirochemist, astrophysicist or whatever specialty title YOU obviously hold!

[edit on 12/17/2009 by SmokeyDawn]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Ahhhh....again.

When you talk about it being "dry" or "wet" there, where you live (BTW, I grew up in LA, and am moving back next year) you are only able to tell what the atmosphere is like AT THE GROUND where you are standing.

Do you not realize that the atmosphere is vastly different at high altitude?

I don't mean, just being colder and thinner...its moisture content, too.

Rain...precipitation...that is all a low-level atmospheric phenomenon. It ALL takes place within the troposphere.

With only few exceptions, contrails are formed in the stratosphere...some latitudes and the right conditions, they can also form in the upper trop.

Honest, a good book or lesson on meteorology would be useful, here......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit for Dawn....oh, ic Torrance. My area too, the South Bay.

Moving to RPV.

[edit on 17 December 2009 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join