It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
You forget that that document WAS NOT public knowledge... it only was made public recently through the FOIA process... the DoD internal report did not even consider the possibility that it was a rocket/missle... just that it was 1. a METEOR, 2. a SPY SATELLITE, or 3. a FLYING SAUCER... no rockets or missles there...

Just for fun, quote the source of that information inside that document. In fact, the document isn't even expressing what the DoD thinks the rocket might be, but what the civilian "UFO" Agencies think it might be. Hm?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

Do you know that spinning gives a projectile more stability? Gun's bullets, arrows, missiles.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Because it doesn't show what you THINK it should show, it cannot possibly be the same event?

I could use the same argument against you. You clearly believe the pictures are showing the same phenomena, so because the pictures are showing what you think they should show, it cannot possibly be a different event?

Im not the one who thinks two completely different pictures are from the same object just because CNN says they are. There are no similarities between the pictures.

CNN could have put this picture in there (without the caption, naturally) and claimed it was the phenomena:

www.hiddenorway.com...

And you would believe it.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Have you not been following this event here on ATS. go back into the recent threads. All the pics have been posted already. no need for me to bring them back to this site. now you are simply beginning an argument. YOU find the comparison sir.

If you aren't willing to discuss the topic in this thread.. why did YOU bring it up in this thread? Go back to whatever thread you were reading before and talk about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Imho, there is no frakkin way that is a missle. This def could be a wormhole/stargate of some kind. Or it could be some kind of new Tesla type technology the Russians or "someone" has been working with, or a HAARP experiment. There is just not enough information or the like to disprove any theory on what this is.

What i do recognize though, is the timing of this, and Obama's receiving of the Nobel. We have no idea of the technologies TPTB "really have". And how many of us have seen a vortex/wormhole before? I feel pretty safe saying it is less than 10.

I also recognize that this could be somehow related to Project BlueBeam too. There is a lot of things happening these days and at a much faster rate. It almost seems like there is "something" happening daily.

There was also the story about the Queen prepping Prince William "Vader" for being King. He will be 33 in 2015. William looks strikingly similar to Anakin Skywalker in some photos

Im leaving my mind open on this one. It could be anything, but is certainly interesting!!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Thank you!

You just agreed with me that the object was in fact very stable! Kudos, your learning! Failed rocket = NOT STABLE.

The perfection of the spiral is an indication of the stability of the object.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It would make more sense if Russia described WHAT type of rocket it was, if then there would be more room for error to be a rocket that does do spirals like that.

Yet for me, I don't believe it was a mere malfunctioning rocket, I mean come on if it is spiraling like that then where's the explosive's in the rocket?
You'd think at least some part of Norway would be damaged but nope just a spectacular light show

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Because it doesn't show what you THINK it should show, it cannot possibly be the same event?

Im not the one who thinks two completely different pictures are from the same object just because CNN says they are. There are no similarities between the pictures.

I could use the same argument against you. You clearly believe the pictures are showing the same phenomena, so because the pictures are showing what you think they should show, it cannot possibly be a different event?

No similarities? Now you are just being intellectually dishonest. The one aspect that is similar in all of the photos is the blue trail of illuminated exhaust.

I am being told that those pictures are the of the same event because they appear to be, and CNN is more credible than some guy on the internet trying to convince me that they aren't.

link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I asked a question of why the coincidental comparison in an effort to explain this event. Not if it was a rocket or not. So since you are not able to answer my original question. I have no further reason to continue this as a debate.

link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
You forget that that document WAS NOT public knowledge... it only was made public recently through the FOIA process... the DoD internal report did not even consider the possibility that it was a rocket/missle... just that it was 1. a METEOR, 2. a SPY SATELLITE, or 3. a FLYING SAUCER... no rockets or missles there...

Just for fun, quote the source of that information inside that document. In fact, the document isn't even expressing what the DoD thinks the rocket might be, but what the civilian "UFO" Agencies think it might be. Hm?

oh God... you're now wanting me to provide source information for a document that was produced by the DoD in 1983???

Yeah... you're really not even gonna consider this being anything but a rocket launch are you? And to think you got 2 stars for that blatently closed-minded response...

I'm finished debating with someone who's obviously decided that they know the truth and everyone else's input doesn't matter....

[edit on 13/12/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No similarities? Now you are just being intellectually dishonest. The one aspect that is similar in all of the photos is the blue trail of illuminated exhaust.

I am being told that those pictures are the of the same event because they appear to be, and CNN is more credible than some guy on the internet trying to convince me that they aren't.

Fine. Im just establishing that you dont have evidence, you are just pointing at CNN as being a reliable source of what happened.

Blue trail? Are these also rockets?

www.hiddenorway.com...

img7.custompublish.com...

Since you believe CNN reports the truth, we will never agree on what this event really was. Which is usually these way these discussions end up. People believe different sources.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

I asked a question of why the coincidental comparison in an effort to explain this event. Not if it was a rocket or not. So since you are not able to answer my original question. I have no further reason to continue this as a debate.

Your original question was in-answerable, and repeated requests for more information have gone unresolved. My ability to answer your question comes not from my lack of ability, but from your lack of being able to spell out what you are trying to correlate.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"SOMETHING ELSE"...... BUT NOT A ROCKET!

1) It would be simply FOOL and extremely dangerous to test a launch ICBM over countries of the N.A.T.O. - evevn if informed (and they were not informed about this test).
An incident of this type with the President Obama in Oslo in Norway, could have triggered the third world war!
Do you know the rules in this issue....

2) Why to test the newest ICBM russian missile towards that direction (Tromso-Norway) rather than towards Russian territorial waters that is the peninsula of Kola or Barents Sea where would nobody have approached the recovery of wreckages of this new and ultrasecret weapon?

The “presumed” (if really appened) Russian ICBM test of a "Bulava-30" missile was launched from a submarine in the White Sea 700 miles from there... near Arkhanghelsk.

An anonymous source in the Northern Fleet told Norwegian news paper VG that they had no information about the incident and the test.
Press Attaché at Russia’s Embassy in Oslo, Vladimir Isupov did neither have any that could explain the light phenomenon over Northern Norway.

And however:
You can't test your newest supersecret ICBM “Bulava-30” Missile over NATO Countries like Norway, and in the same times when the President of the United States Barak Obama is in Oslo!
If you do a thing like this you are a fool and this action could interpretate as an NUCLEAR ATTAK!.... And Whit immediate retaillance whit “tactics missiles” from other NATO Countries!

You can't test your newest supersecret ICBM “Bulava-30” Missile near borders of a NATO Country, because it could be interpreted like a hostile and a deliberated action of provocation, with disastrous consequences.

You would not have test your newest supersecret ICBM “Bulava-30” Missile near borders of a NATO Country, because they could monitor easily the “Test” and collect the wreckages of your “supersecret missile” in their territorial waters.

This obviously is not a failed rocket test of the newest missile of the Russian Arsenal ICBMs.

“SOMETHING ELSE”….. BUT NOT A RUSSIAN ROCKET!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Fine. Im just establishing that you dont have evidence, you are just pointing at CNN as being a reliable source of what happened.

Blue trail? Are these also rockets?

www.hiddenorway.com...

img7.custompublish.com...

Did CNN say they were?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yes, that is correct you cannot provide an answer therefor you derail it to make a point in your direction.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr
Imho, there is no frakkin way that is a missle. This def could be a wormhole/stargate of some kind. Or it could be some kind of new Tesla type technology the Russians or "someone" has been working with, or a HAARP experiment. There is just not enough information or the like to disprove any theory on what this is.

What i do recognize though, is the timing of this, and Obama's receiving of the Nobel. We have no idea of the technologies TPTB "really have". And how many of us have seen a vortex/wormhole before? I feel pretty safe saying it is less than 10.

I also recognize that this could be somehow related to Project BlueBeam too. There is a lot of things happening these days and at a much faster rate. It almost seems like there is "something" happening daily.

There was also the story about the Queen prepping Prince William "Vader" for being King. He will be 33 in 2015. William looks strikingly similar to Anakin Skywalker in some photos

Im leaving my mind open on this one. It could be anything, but is certainly interesting!!

Russia has its own Haarp. I think they use the name SCALAR for theres. There use of scalar technology is more advanced then the U.S.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Did CNN say they were?

Did they say they werent?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Your entire point is false.

The Official Story is that a Russian Rocket was fired over Norway while Obama was there.

The Official Response? Big Deal.

Your hypothetical "if this really HAD been a rocket we would be at war" is void, considering EVERYONE involved is saying it WAS a rocket.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Koolcdj69

Here:

lmgtfy.com...

And

The December 9, 2009 test of the RSM-56 Bulava (SS-NX-30) submarine-launched ballistic missile has failed, said the Russian Defense Ministry. There have been 12 other test flights since December 2003

en.rian.ru...

Also check:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a very good thread on a site called Above Top Secret in which most, in not all, of the questions that keep ignorantly popping up in this thread have been answered. ALREADY

[edit on 13-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
"SOMETHING ELSE"...... BUT NOT A ROCKET!

1) It would be simply FOOL and extremely dangerous to test a launch ICBM over countries of the N.A.T.O. - evevn if informed (and they were not informed about this test).
An incident of this type with the President Obama in Oslo in Norway, could have triggered the third world war!
Do you know the rules in this issue....

Are you an idiot? How many times do we have to tell you:

THE MISSILE WASN'T FIRED OVER NORWAY!!!! OR ANY OTHER NATO COUNTRY!

And the Bulava is far from secret. How more ignorant can you get?? Are you just trolling?

[edit on 13/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join