It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Did CNN say they were?

Did they say they werent?

I have no idea, I didn't supply the pictures, you did.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Koolcdj69

First off the Russians did describe the type...a Buluva ICBM.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Helps if you actually read the thread. Second the ICBM would have a dummy payload not a nuclear warhead attached as they would be rather stupid don't you think especailly since the ICBM was fired from a submarine and generally over thier own territory.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacATK18

There is no bleeping way in hell that a failed rocket could leave such a perfect spiral. Unless it stopped all horizontal and vertical motion and started spinning at a constant rate of rotation.

Some people must be blind or just have a really bad grasp physics.

Do some people include you?

That's just priceless!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

100x priceless. And these people get tons of stars for posts smelling of ignorance. This is what's wrong with ATS.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What about these possibilities?

HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich ...

The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in ...

www.haarp.net/ - Similar HowStuffWorks "How Space Wars Will Work"

Artist rendering of how a TRW designed space laser-equipped satellite might fire a laser at a ballistic missile from long range. ...

science.howstuffworks.com/space-war2.htm - Similar

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

So if CNN has a report tomorrow that the event witnessed was a Blackhole...Wormhole...Doorway to Heaven....Project Bluebeam....Holographic Projection or any of the other hypothesis put forth you would then say you believed them? As of right now the only hard evidence we have points to a missle launch and until something other than wild speculation comes about then thats it IMHO.

[edit on 12/13/2009 by DJMSN]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
oh God... you're now wanting me to provide source information for a document that was produced by the DoD in 1983???

Yeah... you're really not even gonna consider this being anything but a rocket launch are you? And to think you got 2 stars for that blatently closed-minded response...

I'm finished debating with someone who's obviously decided that they know the truth and everyone else's input doesn't matter....

[edit on 13/12/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

Since you are NOT willing to do it, I will.

The memo is a translation of a paper written by Long Ruyi and deals with what Civilian Chinese UFO agencies think the spiral(rocket) might be. There is ZERO mention of what the DoD thinks the spiral might be.

And no, your input doesn't matter if you are so ignorant that you cannot even understand the material that YOU put forward in a thread.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Did CNN say they were?

The pictures are not from CNN, they are just blue light pictures from Norway. But they would fit right in with the pictures CNN published. Because they dont look like rockets, just like the CNN pictures of the phenomenon doesnt look like a rocket either.

Its because its not a rocket.

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Copernicus

So if CNN has a report tomorrow that the event witnessed was a Blackhole...Wormhole...Doorway to Heaven....Project Bluebeam....Holographic Projection or any of the other hypothesis put forth you would then say you believed them?

No, I would establish that CNN doesnt believe it to be a rocket either. If they think its santa claus, thats their opinion. I have my own. Right now its a unknown event for me. I dont know what it was. But I know what it wasnt.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

link   

reply to post by DGFenrir

Thank you!

You just agreed with me that the object was in fact very stable! Kudos, your learning! Failed rocket = NOT STABLE.

The perfection of the spiral is an indication of the stability of the object.

You are making up stuff that supports your fantasy. As I've said several times the missile was probably functining properly until it faded, stopped leaking the fuel which caused the spiral (If it was fuel).
A malfunctioning device can function properly without blowing up or losing control.

[edit on 13/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

link   

Oh okay thanks! Great input

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Imagir

Your entire point is false.

The Official Story is that a Russian Rocket was fired over Norway while Obama was there.

The Official Response? Big Deal.

Your hypothetical "if this really HAD been a rocket we would be at war" is void, considering EVERYONE involved is saying it WAS a rocket.

You simply have No Idea of what you are talking about...

I really hope that you do not have some kind of role into the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles tests, otherwise you would make to burst the third world war!

You must be far away also from fireworks the next christmas!!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Did CNN say they were?

The pictures are not from CNN, they are just blue light pictures from Norway. But they would fit right in with the pictures CNN published. Because they dont look like rockets, just like that phenomenon doesnt look like a rocket either.

Its because its not a rocket.

So what have we proven here? We have proven that the photos YOU have provided are NOT from CNN. We have not proven ANYTHING about the pictures that they DID publish.

.. At least TRY to form a convincing strawman..

link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

All they need to do is visit the HAARP facility during the Open House they hold every year or evn better visit the HAARP web site and email a question to one of the scientist or just read the provided data published right there

link   
Why have none of you watched this video? Instead you'd rather skim over it and scramble to attack each other. If you're both posting on ATS that means one thing - WERE ON THE SAME SIDE!!

Before you continue arguing, PLEASE watch this video! It's only 50 seconds long, you can handle it ATS.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by sh1fty]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
edit: quote is not edit

[edit on 13-12-2009 by sh1fty]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So what have we proven here? We have proven that the photos YOU have provided are NOT from CNN. We have not proven ANYTHING about the pictures that they DID publish.

We have proven that you believe the pictures on CNN are from a rocket, and that I dont agree with you or CNN for reasons mentioned earlier in the thread.

If you feel its a circular argument that is not going anywhere, its probably because you are not bringing any evidence that this event was a rocket, and therefore you are not getting anywhere convincing me it was.

link   

Originally posted by Imagir
You simply have No Idea of what you are talking about...

I really hope that you do not have some kind of role into the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles tests, otherwise you would make to burst the third world war!

You must be far away also from fireworks the next christmas!!

Really? No rebuttal to my information? Just a flat out telling me that I am wrong and some personal scorning?

Thanks?

link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Apparently your graps of math sucks too..
priceless = price approaching infinity
100 x priceless is the same as 100 x infinity and 100 x infinity = infinity so 100 x priceless = priceless.

I have just mathematically proved that your post was entirely meaningless.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

100x priceless. And these people get tons of stars for posts smelling of ignorance. This is what's wrong with ATS.

This is actually what most members say about trolls that spend their time totally off topic. !00x worthless.
Norway lights remember?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We have proven that you believe the pictures on CNN are from a rocket, and that I dont agree with you or CNN for reasons mentioned earlier in the thread.

Why did that need to be proven? I flat out CONCEDED that I think the pictures on CNN are of a rocket, as I am the one that posted the link.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join