It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

If you think holograms and holographs are impossible, i saw a commercial about a cellphone that can do hologram projections and they are 3D projections. I can't remember the name, but i think its Voda.

anyways i found a youtube vid with some pretty good cgi or a real demonstration, i think its real IMHO.

It is very possible it was a projection

And it can also be possible to fake alien crafts with those projections.

www.youtube.com...

edited for the added link.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
1. SOUND- Rockets make a lot of it...why is there none in the VIDEOS?

2. DEBRIS- No reports of any being found

3. POSITION- Why are there no side on photographs and/or video of the lights? what, everyone filming and taking photos all across Norway just happened to be standing DIRECTLY in front of it to give it THIS spiral effect?...I don't think so.

4. VALIDITY- As always, can we rely on the official report given our governments (especially Russia's) track record?

5. PRECISION- How can a failed rocket launch be so PERFECT

6. ILLUMINATION- If it were a failed rocket...would it not explode like 90% of them? where is the ka-boom! where is the light given off in such an event!...there is none. Which brings us back to our 2nd question, where is the debris??

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Griffo515]

1. Exactly what proof do you have that all failed rockets makes a lot of sound?
2. No reports that you know about.
3. You've seen a handful of dramatic (in some cases time-lapse) photos that made it onto the internet... you can be assured you have NOT seen ALL the photos... and until you do this is more coincidental than anything else
4. I suppose it makes more sense to you to trust people who weren't there and can only look at photos and video on the internet.
5. It's only "perfect" because our minds crave symmetry. This NON-proof is the same non-sense that intelligent designers use. Are you one of them as well?
6. Well, by your own figures 10% don't explode.

I LOL at your FAIL.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
reply to post by Junkheap

...it can also be possible to fake alien crafts with those projections.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

LOL.

And you KNOW that how?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ProRipp

No.
At least I don't think so. There was a spiral seen in Alaska?

What spiral in Alaska? I have not seen anything about a spiral in Alaska.

You've contradicted yourself ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by GallopingFish

It was HAARP blasting open a wormhole over Norway with their new plasma beam.

Now I can sleep tonight.

Never said it was that, i just dont think its a Rocket
... and yes i have seen your pics and vid in previous post. Looks nothing like it!

I mean for the original thread to get 400 flags!!
It can't be just a couple people who think this is NOT a rocket.
And i'm sure some of them are pretty onto it when it comes to rokcets....

Its NOT a rocket!

i was thinking northern lights... static.panoramio.com... but i can't find anything anywahere near a perfect spiral...

I'm stumped

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why is this discussion still going on ? Check out other threads on this elsewhere on ATS as i suggested earlier ! Best explanation to date and i'm leaning towards that theory !

Norway spiral - Russia accepts blame even though Norway may have been responsible ! !

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment

[edit on 14-12-2009 by ProRipp]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GallopingFish

yeah I know you didn't-- but if it wasn't a rocket what else would you think it was?

Anyway something to consider:

here's the effect from norway:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b6caeb3e201.jpg[/atsimg]

Twilight Phenomena

These twilight phenomena or twilight effects occur when the unburned fuel particles in the rocket trail and water condense, freeze and then expand in the thinner upper atmosphere. Because rocket trails extend high into the stratosphere and mesosphere, they catch high altitude sunlight long after the sun has set on the ground. The small exhaust particles diffract sunlight and produce pink, blue, green and orange colours, making the twilight phenomenon all the more spectacular.

Twilight phenomena are quite rare because they require a rocket launch timed around sunrise or sunset and clear skies. Plus, the exhaust particles must have similar sizes and be at least several micron across to produce this vivid iridescence.
High altitude winds deform, twist and carry the rocket trails over long distances. Often visible even hundreds of miles away from the rocket launch, they catch many a viewer unaware. In fact, they are often mistaken for a failed rocket launch or even an unidentified flying object.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Finally.. we can end this now.

A second rocket testing has been photographed with similar (not exactly the same) results.

blogs.discovermagazine.com... ampaign=Feed%3A+BadAstronomyBlog+%28Bad+Astronomy%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Let's put this one to bed.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I wish it were that easy man...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

How many rockets need to go off before it is decided by the Hivemind that it wasnt an Alien HAARP Tequila Anal Probe?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

How many rockets need to go off before it is decided by the Hivemind that it wasnt an Alien HAARP Tequila Anal Probe?

There aren't enough missiles in the world I'm afraid, but even still...

If it walks like a duck and quacks like one, it must be an elephant.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Not according to the scientists at EISCAT.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

There aren't enough missiles in the world I'm afraid, but even still...

If it walks like a duck and quacks like one, it must be an elephant.
I'm just confused why there are still a multiple amounts of these Norway threads, all of which have pretty good explanations to it being a rocket, with similar failed rocket videos, official reports, and an easy to understand youtube video that explains exactly what we're seeing, yet, it's a UFO.

I'm getting sick of being told I'm "closed minded", and that I need to "think outside the box", when it is clear as day(or should I say night
), to what we're seeing in these videos. I could tell you that this very laptop I'm typing on is an alien computer sent out to monitor me, and while that would be "thinking outside the box", it's evidently not true, or even close to being that way. Going by facts isn't ignorant, yet, I'm kept being told to "deny ignorance". I agree with you guys, and I'm just baffled as to what friggin happened to this website! I love conspiracies and UFO topics, and I do believe in some stories, and life outside this Earth, but come-friggin-on!

Sorry for the rant, but I'm juts shocked that this thread is, not only still going, but is on the main page. Maybe I need to start lousy threads, on topics that are already being talked about, just to gain more ATS-points/stars? Fellow ATSrs, what is going on?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Wait for the extreme perfection of the patterns to be explained as, even in chaos-there is order.

Yes, some of the other failed launches made some of the same motions, but not even close to what happened.

Another item to be placed in the save files.

Nothing to see here, just walk away.

Yep, the media has deemed this Text" Just another failed missile test... NOTHING to see here is their standard response.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

I live about 40 miles from KSC and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. I can watch rocket launches on TV. After lift off, I can stop out into my front yard and watch the rocket clear the trees and unless there are clouds, I can watch until they are more than 100 miles from me. We don't usually hear any sound from shuttles until the shuttle rocket boosters are dropping off.

So, not having sound on a rocket video from a distance would not be surprising.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well someones tellin porkies then ? EISCAT are they not allowed to lie then ? Or is that the sole domain of the russians ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Your response is needed in this thread too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I have been away for awhile. Do you actually know or have you seen a HAARP experience? Tin foil daddy.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

TRAVIST
Sorry for the rant, but I'm juts shocked that this thread is, not only still going, but is on the main page. Maybe I need to start lousy threads, on topics that are already being talked about, just to gain more ATS-points/stars? Fellow ATSrs, what is going on?

I docked parts of your useless rant. I do agree you should post a thread for wet crotch winers. You could call it I miss missiles I love missiles. I see missiles in my wet day dreams.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Come on now Phage ---- State it loud and clear-- that the photos and videos taken can absolutely NOT be a HAARP radio type exercise.
Still hiding on the dark side of the moon?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join