It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s
Explain WHY it can't possibly be a hologram.

A hologram is created by storing the inteference patterns of two coherent wavefronts onto a very high resolution film or plate (usually done by splitting the light from a single laser into two). One wavefront is the laser reference beam and the other is from laser light reflected off of the object. When the light from the two coherent light sources meet at the plate, they create an interfence pattern at the surface of the plate.

When the film or plate is developed the image can be reconstructed by having light hit the plate at the same angle as the reference beam was at when the hologram was being made. This is because the high resolution interference pattern on the developed film interferes with the light in the same manner as it was when the film was exposed.

Holograms DO NOT display free-floating images in mid-air, as much as George Lucas and the proponents of "Project Bluebeam" would like to have us believe.

Now, explain how it can be a hologram when, if so, it would be violating several laws of physics.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Junkheap]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hmmm.... now where have I seen this before. Oh, I know:

www.artchive.com...
Make sure to click on the image view link to see it blown up. Same spiral and cone effect coming from it.

Interesting, no?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i read that the russian military havnt linked the spiral with their luanch. in another interview with a norwegian military official, he said that they did not want to link it to the russians BUT that "you can do it for sure" meaning the media.

anyway, this happened 091209 and the day after 101209, Obama was greeting people from the balcony of Grand hotel in Oslo with some spectacular lights overhead.

check it out:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by governmentofficialnor]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violet Sky
Hmmm.... now where have I seen this before. Oh, I know:

www.artchive.com...
Make sure to click on the image view link to see it blown up. Same spiral and cone effect coming from it.

Interesting, no?

Case Closed.

Now we just need to find the woman with the crazy spirals coming out of her head.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

If everybody remembers way back about 50 years ago during the early days of the space program, do y'all remember those Titan rockets that did virtually the identical thing that this rocket did? Looks like something in the building of this rocket just was not done right because this looks like a carbon copy of those early Titan rocket tests only this one comes from below the water.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would just like to say that S&F has started a thread on ATS called Norway spiral - Russia accepts blame even though Norway may have been responsible ! , that for me is the best explanation so far for the spiral ! He point's the finger at Norway as the 'culprit' ! If no-one has been across and read it i recommend you do ! It's a very well thought out and presented theory ! But it also raises even more question s !

[edit on 14-12-2009 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Right now we're gettin somewhere ! The great ATS membership get to the bottom of the mystery ! So the way i see it EISCAT perform this TEQUILAsunrise experiment ! Russia take the blame and cite one of they're rather rubbish rockets, cos everyone will believe that cos they nearly always go tits up anyway ! Then two days later HAARP do one over Alaska ? Is this right ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Missiles fired over water, debris will be lost.

The pattern formed is because of an open camera shutter, it will smooth everything out. Hence, perfect spiral rings.

And twas a calm night, not much smoke dissapation.

I am reasonably confident that it was a missile or something, it just makes sense.

I'd like to believe it alien or other worldly too, but its not, just a spinning missile with smoke belching out the side.

Who mentioned "alien" before you did ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Right now we're gettin somewhere ! The great ATS membership get to the bottom of the mystery ! So the way i see it EISCAT perform this TEQUILAsunrise experiment ! Russia take the blame and cite one of they're rather rubbish rockets, cos everyone will believe that cos they nearly always go tits up anyway ! Then two days later HAARP do one over Alaska ? Is this right ?

I so like this reply

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
For everyone to see the spiral shape from a rocket launch, they'd have to be standing on the pad looking straight up its tailpipe. Not somewhere you'd want to stand even days after the launch. I don't believe that all the photographs and films were taken from the same angle.

I've seen plenty of missile/rocket launches of MinutemanIII and DeltaII rockets (VAFB). Even on the most oppressively still nights, the trail doesn't look anything like this. The trail kind of collapses on itself into a very loose spiral, but nothing at all like this.

I offer no other explanation for this than it likely wasn't a rocket/missile.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

No.
At least I don't think so. There was a spiral seen in Alaska?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Not so. The missle travels in an arc, not straight up. You can clearly see the arc during launch. Your angle of view would depend on your relationship with the arc. Also this missle was failing, not flying normaly, if it was wobbling and spiraling, it could easily produce a very wide spiral wake.
None of the launches you have witnessed have been of a failed rocket. A normal launch would of course look different than an malfunctioning one.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Double post

[edit on 14-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

oh i thought thats what i said ? So Phage tell me again What was the spiral in Alaska all about ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am new here

One of the conclusions i have come to is skeptics will ALWAYS deny everything, and then justify it by claiming `believers will believe anything`....

Even if a craft landed on live tv on the whitehouse lawn, and ets disembarked.. people would still scream `fake or cgi`........

At the end of the day what matters is no prooving it to others, its YOUR TRUTH WHAT MATTERS, and dont let ANYONE tell you any different.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

What spiral in Alaska? I have not seen anything about a spiral in Alaska.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
I've seen plenty of missile/rocket launches of MinutemanIII and DeltaII rockets (VAFB). Even on the most oppressively still nights, the trail doesn't look anything like this. The trail kind of collapses on itself into a very loose spiral, but nothing at all like this.

That's the bottom line for me, too. Actual rocket failures don't look anything like this, and no one can produce videos that look like this thing, because of how still the spiral clouds are and the fact that they aren't moving around like thermodynamics should have them if they were just expelled from a rocket.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I dont understand how:

- as stated before, the white spiral is always shown looking dead on

- Shouldn't the blue cork screw spiral start from the grown and go up, not from the top and go down?

- the black void that grows to envelope the white spiral doesnt seem like its dissipating thruster gas

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Most missiles that fail are detonated to prevent access to secrets.

This one is being covered better than the "Circus" that came about when the Bermuda Triangle was lit up about 1/2 year ago. Where many said the lights were some Gov't experiment.

I can say for certain that people will lie, when the outcome is different than expected...Meeting my match on the streets only to listen to lies about the 'Dead'. W.A.S.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
what if, and your gunna have to go with me on this one, what if the experiment messed with the russians submarine radio or whatever they use (officially haarp is supposed to be able to do such a task, I remember their press guy or whoever he is stating it was such. this is haarp-like technology is it not?)

and thus prevented them from contacting moscow so moscow thought something had happened, and admited the location of a completely hidden submarine which had not infact done anything?

I believe this could explain it, but I doubt this is the actual set of events. but then they could strap a rocket to a pig and it would fly so...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join