It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This was a Russian demonstration of their REAL missile shield... to demonstrate to an audience in Norway that day of what they really have... as to deter somebody from something? don't know.

it is a combination of Russian harp with a transportable RMFG or rotating magnetic field generator. this tech is the result of the maturation of their torsion field physics research. basically anything in the path of that black hole will get swallowed up.

the HAARP system highly charges part of the atmosphere. then the RMGF is aimed at this part of the sky and the combination of the two somehow creates a localized hole in spacetime.

there are still problems to overcome so to speak, in using this as a reliable missile shield... though it is used for other offensive purposes that you can imagine. the main problem is with the amount of energy the HAARP system needs to output and the fact that these HAARP installations are stationary. this is the system's weakness. take the HAARP part out and its useless. however research now is going into making the HAARP part smaller and portable, when that happens... watch out.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I find it interesting no one is discussing the political implications of this. We know the Russians tested a missile. Why no conversation about that in the media? It's a serious issue. Of course there is also no discussion of our creation of missile defense systems but, all that aside....Shouldn't there be a crap ton of politicians out there screeching about the Ruskie threat now? I'm not saying this somehow proves thus wasn't a missile launch. I'm just stating I find the lack of conversation about Russia testing ICBM's relatively close to a NATO pact country a bit odd. It should be a big deal considering the treaties we have with them. (and I know it wasn't over norway, it was rather close though and i am not sure why the Russians went with that location. They have territorial waters that are further from NATO countries)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

They used the same Barents Sea test range they have used for decades. It was a sea launch from a sub. This was nothing new. Most nations develope and test new weaponry, not a big deal. Weapons become obsolete, they have a shelf life. Newer ones are made, just like any other device. Russians testing new missles is not neccesarily an escalation of anything. the US periodicly tests it's ICBM's, that why I have been able to see Vandenberg launches ( along with everyone else in SoCal).
The contrail is very high up, ICBM's travel into space before they come back down. Just because it was visible in Norway doesn't mean it was close to Norway. The contrail was probably at leat 200 miles away, possibly way more.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

I am certain i heard a report that two days later a second was spotted, and immediately the assumption was it was another missile ! Thereby trying to put to bed all this conjecture !
Thats why i started to question it !

[edit on 13-12-2009 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Except the Bulva missile allegedly violates the START treaty. That would be a very big deal.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Wait, facepalm here cause i pwned myself. The treaty expired on the 5th. Well no wonder the Russians didn't test until after the 5th. Just a few questions remain though. Why the day before Obama was to arrive in Norway? Why is this not being discussed in the media? Obviously if this missile was of importance enough to be discussed in congress there is some kind of issue at hand. Is there some kind of massive conspiracy to keep U.S.-Russia tensions hidden from the public?

Hmmmm

[edit on 13-12-2009 by antonia]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

They did test another missile, but it was not spottet from Tromsø.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle
reply to post by ProRipp

I didn't say it was mate ! The thing is, this was another spiral ! And usually these missile tests are normally two MONTHS apart at least ! NOT two days ! It just seemed that in order to cement the 'fact' it was a missile they fired another !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I don't know about that. There have been some rather aggressive moves by Russia lately. This could be a message they are trying to send. I am quite certain there needs to be a serious examination of our relations with Russia though considering the timing of these tests and the recent "excursions" reported by Canadian residents. Something is up and it might be just a bit more pressing than UFO's and Stargates.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

Originally posted by Gromle
reply to post by ProRipp

I didn't say it was mate ! The thing is, this was another spiral ! And usually these missile tests are normally two MONTHS apart at least ! NOT two days ! It just seemed that in order to cement the 'fact' it was a missile they fired another !

Nr 2 was another type of missile, dont remeber what kind it was though.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yeah you what it really doesn't make any sense that no one in the MSM is reporting about how Russia is testing new missiles. I know that all countries (the ones with the power to do so anyway) do make new weapons, I understand that. But the lack of announcement to the public and the military's of surrounding countries (yes I know that they 'supposedly' made that announcement but I don't buy it) make it seem just too perfect to explain the spiral seen in Norway. I honestly still think that the failed missile (if it happened) is a separate event than the spiral... And from the pictures I presented it seems the failed missile happened first, then the spiral occurred.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by ProRipp

I don't know about that. There have been some rather aggressive moves by Russia lately. This could be a message they are trying to send. I am quite certain there needs to be a serious examination of our relations with Russia though considering the timing of these tests and the recent "excursions" reported by Canadian residents. Something is up and it might be just a bit more pressing than UFO's and Stargates.

The Russian bear is just flexing its muscles. Norwegian fighter planes have had an increasing intercept-rate against russian planes closing in on the Norwegian border this year.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

I agree. after quite a long time of being semi incapacitated ( for monetary reasons) Putin is showing Russia is back. Incursions were everyday occurances all through the cold war, they are training/intelligence missions which can actually benefiet both parties. There was a famous incident during the cold war where US fighter pilots held up Playboy centerfolds to patrolling Bear bombers, much to the delight of the Russians crowding in the airplanes windows. Nothing to be alarmed about.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
5. How can it be so perfect?

Well, just because something is perfect, symmetrical or beautiful doesn't mean it's a supernatural. Take a rock and throw it in a lake. Look at the ripples. Perfect circles expanding out but also perfectly normal physics involved. Or strike a tuning fork and listen to (or look at, with your oscilloscope) a beautiful, perfect sine wave. But again only good ol' physics involved.

Personally, i think it would be more of a "scoop" if the pattern in the sky was irregular and unpredictable. I still think it's pretty cool though. And i'm not ruling out that it is in fact something else than a rocket. It just seems very likely that it is a rocket given what we know about this event.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You are right about Russia flexing its muscles because Stalinism seems to be making a big comeback in Russia there have been at least two documentaries on BBC tv in the past week regarding such ! I just can't get my head round the coincidental events regarding the TWO spirals ! Designed i think to cancel each other out so to speak ! Yeah fair enough Russia said it was them but not at first ! First they denied it ! Then they admitted it was them ! Why ? Embarrassment ? I don't think so, considering theyre track record regarding the Bulvara programme it was a given it was gonna go tits up ! the more you look into this the more questions than answers emerge ! I was satisfied with the explanation of it being a misfired missile but wen the next spiral occurred, for me, the alarm went off ! It's all just alittle fishy thats all !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
lol. spiraling missiles don't create a counter rotation in the center of the swirl, which then turns completely black in the center.

trust me, I KNOW what i speak of, you guys who say 'missile' are just trying to act like you know what you are talking about, sound cool, and dis the UFO crowd. you are both wrong, it is russian HAARP, I KNOW FOR SURE, just don't ask me.

btw, the Russians, and us, both test missiles all the time... sometimes tests aren't of the tech, but of the people using them.... drilling them so they stay war ready... but this was not a missile... though vaguely similar.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by insideNSA

Ofcourse it turns black when theres no more stuff that reflects the sunlight.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by OldDragger

Except the Bulva missile allegedly violates the START treaty. That would be a very big deal.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Wait, facepalm here cause i pwned myself. The treaty expired on the 5th. Well no wonder the Russians didn't test until after the 5th. Just a few questions remain though. Why the day before Obama was to arrive in Norway? Why is this not being discussed in the media? Obviously if this missile was of importance enough to be discussed in congress there is some kind of issue at hand. Is there some kind of massive conspiracy to keep U.S.-Russia tensions hidden from the public?

Hmmmm

From my understanding, assuming it was an ICBM test, it only violates the START treaty if the missile is equipped with an active nuclear warhead. Countries around the world can, and do, test the rocket itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Christ the amount of nit-picking on here really gets on my tits ! Okay i am thick its a rocket ! I referred to this being a rocket in my earlier post's perhaps the nit-pickers select which post's they can/want to nit-pick ? ROCKET ROCKET ROCKET ROCKET ROCKET bleedin ROCKET ! Happy now ! Christ !

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I find it interesting no one is discussing the political implications of this. We know the Russians tested a missile. Why no conversation about that in the media? It's a serious issue. Of course there is also no discussion of our creation of missile defense systems but, all that aside....Shouldn't there be a crap ton of politicians out there screeching about the Ruskie threat now? I'm not saying this somehow proves thus wasn't a missile launch. I'm just stating I find the lack of conversation about Russia testing ICBM's relatively close to a NATO pact country a bit odd. It should be a big deal considering the treaties we have with them. (and I know it wasn't over norway, it was rather close though and i am not sure why the Russians went with that location. They have territorial waters that are further from NATO countries)

Uhm, Aren't missile/weapons test going on all the time? It was close to the NATO pact so it was news? If it was in violation of it then yes but not 'being close'. (I was close to winning the lottery once.)

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Except I don't think it is a rocket !

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join