It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Lights a Rocket? Don't Make me LOL, Questions For The Supposed De Bunkers

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
But the lack of announcement to the public and the military's of surrounding countries (yes I know that they 'supposedly' made that announcement but I don't buy it) make it seem just too perfect to explain the spiral seen in Norway.

The tests WERE announced, how could you miss them?
www.defpro.com...
"18:07 GMT, November 18, 2009 MOSCOW | Russia's Strategic Missile Forces (SMF) conducted a total of 11 large-scale exercises and two test launches of strategic missiles in 2009, the SMF said on Wednesday, according to RIA Novosti.
"A total of 11 command-and-staff drills on strategic and operational levels, and 22 exercises on the tactical level were conducted by the SMF in 2009," the statement said.
...... Five additional test launches have been scheduled before the end of the year, the SMF said
"

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I posted a link in a later comment in which Congress was alleging the missile development was in violation of the START treaty back in october. If congress is concerned enough to hold hearings on the matter I don't understand why it would somehow be an unworthy item to report on nor would the launch of said missile be of no importance. The proximity and timing of the test can taken as a sign of aggression.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by antonia]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

But the lack of announcement to the public and the military's of surrounding countries (yes I know that they 'supposedly' made that announcement but I don't buy it) make it seem just too perfect to explain the spiral seen in Norway.

The tests WERE announced, how could you miss them?
www.defpro.com...
"18:07 GMT, November 18, 2009 MOSCOW | Russia's Strategic Missile Forces (SMF) conducted a total of 11 large-scale exercises and two test launches of strategic missiles in 2009, the SMF said on Wednesday, according to RIA Novosti.
"A total of 11 command-and-staff drills on strategic and operational levels, and 22 exercises on the tactical level were conducted by the SMF in 2009," the statement said.
...... Five additional test launches have been scheduled before the end of the year, the SMF said
"

Oh yeah of course ! I'm sure the first thing highlyoriginal does first thing in the morning is go 'ooh i must check if any missiles are being fired today' I mean dont we All ?
And just a question the fact that they announced that they were going to fire the missile/rocket fine but why why why then, first deny it ? Ther must be a reason and as i said in another one of my posts here it certainly isn't out of embarrassment !

[edit on 13-12-2009 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think we are looking at an experiment using Holograms. Before you deny the possibility, please take a look at this YT link, and feel free to go directly to the 2:04 mark of the video.

Blue Beam

This video has been sited for other threads before. But, I think it has special importance here.

Before saying this can't be the source, at least consider the fact that a Hologram seems to be one of the, if not the only possible way to form such a coherent light-form in mid-air.

The Blue Spiral that is connected to the larger White-ish Colored Spiral, may actually be a projection of sorts.

Hi Springer. I'm being good.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Right and i am Santa Clues and i have announced end of my ride with fellows at north pole
i think you would believe that to right?

Sure they have announced it in 2009 but it doesnt mean they would test them in the year 2009, its like a video game, when a video game is first announced
doesnt mean that it would be ready for release this year but maybe the next year.

Dont you ever think before you post?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

Projected on to what?
And would a hologram leave blue\purple coulds afterwards?

And where would it be projected from? The other side of that moutain is visible from the only (and heavy trafficked) road into Tromsø.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Strange... but the "smoke" of the apparent vortex reminds me of what ionized oxygen looks like in a highly charged electrical field. Though the movement is a lot smoother. And i have examined the videos and the smoke IS spiraling. Someone mentioned that how could every person see the front of it at the same time? They could if it was an inter-dimensional phenomena. And if there was a time space disruption in the area it could also account for a highly charged electrical field, thus purple or colored glowing smoke. This is of course merely conjecture.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The smoke wasnt glowing, it was illuminated by the sun under the horizon.
And the smoke didnt spiral, just expand.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Gromle]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sure they have announced it in 2009 but it doesnt mean they would test them in the year 2009,

They said that there would be 5 more tests by the end of the year, there was one on the 9/12/09, one on the 11/12/09. - I would say that they were well on the way to the 5 that they said they would do!

Dont you ever think before you post?

I certainly do, you obviously do not!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hmm... well i guess my points werent valid. Figured I would at least get the attention of a de-bunker. Guess it was worth a shot. You all have a good night.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Like I said in another of these posts. The thing that makes the official story smell for me is the timing and the lack of outrage by the West. They fired this thing a day before Obama's there to get the Nobel and it's conducted in the neighborhood? But the West is just running with the missle story and not pissed off at all. Everytime Iran and NK test fire missles in their own territory the world goes nuts. But nothing here

The fact that no other missle failure has ever produced anything remotely close to this in the past is puzzling but to have it happen twice in a week

I'm still leaning towards cyclical astronomical event because of the likeness with many ancient drawings and stuff(brain fart).

It still would be cool if we humans are testing wormhole technology. Maybe the Annunaki are returning to help us wether 2012.

The missile story while possible still seems a little too improbable due to the perfection of the spiral. Even if the rocket didn't explode to have that kind of perfection at stage 3 boost the rocket would have had to instantly roll 90deg from it's prograde orientation or direction of travel. If it didn't happen almost instantly the spiral would be deformed like you see in all the videos posted in other related forums. Not to mention it's travelling very fast(est. 5000-8000mph) so you can see why this 90deg rotation would have to be instantaneous to produce the Norway spiral.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
just noticed this thread and thought as a final thought ,could it be due to the hadron collider.Why?Well ,has anyone heard of nassim haramein .He postulates the universe is fractal.How is this related to the norway event?Mmmm..could it be a larger fractal of their experiment uncontained by magnets in their deep underground complex something unexpected perhaps and the russians employed to cover up?It would make the collider a big waste of money if it is this dangerous.Think about it ,why no american response to a new 5000mile range missile tested by russians ,when their supposed to be downgrading .weird !so cuban crisis was flash in the pan then ?Or is this all ballony.Think about it non of this makes sense unless a scientist comes forward and reveals what it was in factual knowledge.if you watch catherine wheel fireworks explode in the sky they don`t hover and float they behave chaotically due to the natural laws of gravity ,so this missile defied gravity,must be in space then .Question then is what are they testing in space.
ce`la ve

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Donny 4 million

On those days they can get fitted for the new tin hat and then sit underground and shake like a leaf waiting for the TPTB to come and get them or the guys in white coats to take them to the nice padded room especially made for them. Look at the evidence...so far the only evidence we have shows a failed missle launch. Is there any thing other than conjecture to show it was a hologram or portal or doorway or Project Bluebeam or anything to do with HAARP a non classified project? No not that I have seen. Too many people spending time proposing wild speculation instead of doing research to back up those claims.

Of course there isnt, what kind of question is that?

If it was anything other than a "failed rocket" why would the people responsible let anyone know about it?

This is why you cant trust MSM, or governments... Or CNN for that matter, seriously give me a break. Some people need to get off their balls, i dont see why anyone would have any reason to believe there photo's or claims as they've been caught lying in the past. There is an agenda for everything and what youre told to believe is none of there concern.

That is why there is so much speculation and reason to question this extremely rare and spectacular sight that seems so, unusual and normal for some of you. Seriously some of you 'believers' sound like dis-info agents just by how hard your trying to push this theory..

And no computer generated simulation video is going to prove anything, how convenient one of those things was able same day ay?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

reply to post by fatdeeman

I'm not going to say I don't believe what you have to say about the videos I posted (the shutter speed etc.), but can you explain to me and everyone else (sorry if it has been done already) how you know just by watching the videos or looking at the pictures which kind of camera/camcorder was used?

Also, I think we need more first hand testimony of the said event by reliable sources that we all can agree is trustworthy. Highly doubt that will happen, but we can try.

I don't know which type were used, I was just pointing out the difference between video footage and still images.

The first video features actual moving video which is obviously filmed with some kind of video recording device hence the preview on the video player is a still from a video. The second video features still images which are obviously taken with a still image camera such as a DSLR and hence the preview on that video player is a still image.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Is this a question to the debunkers or just a question to the people that disagree with your point of view??

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Very interesting case indeed. I'll need more data to reach my own conclusion on this, but I wanted to ask if anyone had responded to or heard more about the similar incident occurring in China?

If there's a correlation there, I would like to examine it.

Picard out.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Missiles fired over water, debris will be lost.

The pattern formed is because of an open camera shutter, it will smooth everything out. Hence, perfect spiral rings.

And twas a calm night, not much smoke dissapation.

I am reasonably confident that it was a missile or something, it just makes sense.

I'd like to believe it alien or other worldly too, but its not, just a spinning missile with smoke belching out the side.

You had points right till you said it was a Calm Night.

It was 8am in the morning.

So you just lose cred there, by using postulation and not investigation.

Please can we stop the "It's a rocket, because it's just unlikely to be A UFO or demon portal" stuff -- It does not have to be either. It can be something entirely different, that petty bickering (not you btw, just a footnote really) will obfuscate opinions before anyone bothers to really look.

EDIT

Oh CRAP another epic thread... I wont bother with it.. lol, too many pages.. so little earth years left in life..

[edit on 14/12/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWonder

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread526425

That is why there is so much speculation and reason to question this extremely rare and spectacular sight that seems so, unusual and normal for some of you.

Yeah so rare that two come in the space of two days ! Just like buses you wait ages....then two come at once !

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s
Before saying this can't be the source, at least consider the fact that a Hologram seems to be one of the, if not the only possible way to form such a coherent light-form in mid-air.

Please do some research into how holography actually works before posting things that are outright wrong. I've taken college courses in holography and holography works nothing like that.

Besides, this already being discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many threads are we going to have on the same topic?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Junkheap]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap

Originally posted by LASTofTheV8s

Please do some research into how holography actually works before posting things that are outright wrong. I've taken college courses in holography and holography works nothing like that.

Besides, this already being discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many threads are we going to have on the same topic?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Junkheap]

Please, do not try to sell yourself as anything more than what you are. Another wannabe ATS scientist.
It is YOU who have no idea what you are talking about.
If you are going to try to shoot a theory down, please give more detail than the college courses you have taken.
Some of us have far more experience and education than you believe yourself to have.
Explain WHY it can't possibly be a hologram.
If, as you claim, you have the market cornered in knowledge of holography, you should have more to offer here, than arrogance.

There is, in fact, NOTHING about this event that precludes it from being a possible hologram. It all depends on how powerful the equipment is, and the available resources. Because the technology is certainly there.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join