It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious tetrahedron landing platform at Kremlin!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow. Whether this is real or a HOAX, there is something truly bizarre and even foreboding upon seeing a flying PYRAMID... It stirs something ancient and profound inside me.

So, obviously if these videos are the real deal, this object was either floating for a long time, or it appeared then left, then came back again due to the fact one is at night and the other at day... does anyone know the time frame of both videos?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Nomad451]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Could the tetrahedron structure be a hologram? Here is something I found about a week ago online...

Holographic Technology in Japan

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thank you for your response and really good pictures! If you notice my post at the top of the second page (second post down), I had already come to the same conclusion with the prompting of expat2368, and was able to find the picture that I linked to... but I like your pictures MUCH better

Once again, thanks for your contribution to this thread!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
reply to post by expat2368

Why didn't you read my post/reply to you before you responded again? In that post I very emphatically agreed with your assessment about the landing structure, and I gave you credit for providing the information on the building. If you are go away from the conversation, don't you think it would be good to check if any new developments have happened?

I was really hoping that you could respect my deference in this matter, and act with a gracious tone. Hopefully your continued negativity is because you did not see my post.

Oh well.
Maybe he's a sore winner?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

There are no losers when truth is uncovered
The purpose of the scientific method is to either prove or disprove a theory by rigorous experimentation and investigation, so either way, if something is proven, you are a winner! The only losers are those who quit before the job is done!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My 2 cents: It has to be CGI. I mean there are no other videos except one during the daylight, not anyone has seen (or at least haven't come forward) it out of the million or so people that live there, and the person(s) who took the video are not responding.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Great idea moving this to a new thread. It was getting bogged down in the other threads and this one may be better than the rest because we start off with a sound intro. S&F.

Since we're moving here, let me "repost" just some of the points from other threads (1 or 2).

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by downisreallyup

I have to agree with the member earlier who pointed out that the image of the object is there, and then when the camera view (at the end of the video) moves to view directly out the window, the object is gone. Not faded away, not zoomed off.

I disagree..

I think there is something there. I do not feel that it's a reflection. Some have noted that it disappears at the very end. However this proves to be be NOT TRUE!
Here is the very last frame out the side window with the lighting adjusted.
It is very well in the last frame at yet another angle.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e45b0327e49a.jpg[/atsimg]

Doesn't mean that I know what this is. My instincts yell balloon.

And... like I said before, we're waiting for other witnesses or videos to come out or maybe another news agency other than Russia Today reporting on this. With that, bear in mind though that we have established how reserved Russians are regarding things uncommon or not of their business.

Some have also speculated that the second clip is poorly done (?) CGI - their proof don't hold much ground IMO so I wont repeat it here.

I guess it's also worth to note that it's coinciding with the spiral/s(?).

Regarding Russian air space, I guess they don't mind this in their air space and maybe got a permit or something. Scheduled parking?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Ok, i have an idea of what this is all about.... i have attached a picture which i just drew up quickly (so don't laugh)... the idea is that there is a wire between the 2 towers of the Kremlin which this Tetrahedron is attached to.... and all it does is rotate using electrics or a battery placed inside the Tetrahedron.... sort of like when trapeze artists use a wire to cross from one side of a building to the other..... below is a pic of what i mean:

[edit on 13-12-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
star and flag simply because there should be more carefully constructed threads here on ATS.

The people that have been posting on this thread so far have done an outstanding job in being polite and formal.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
star and flag simply because there should be more carefully constructed threads here on ATS.

The people that have been posting on this thread so far have done an outstanding job in being polite and formal.

yea, there should also be rules for posting something that is obviously a hoax and designed to conjure asinine arguments on forums like ATS...
those who believe in this thing are nothing less than pathetic, seriously. no one in their right minds would think there is actually a giant object over moscow and the entire world is not at a stand still...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
just to note a gas filled ballon shaped like a pyramid filled wiht gas would float with the top cap stone pointing down. then add a slight weight and you could possibly get it to float on a side angle pointing with capstone down .the biggest amount of gas will be in the largest area which is the base of the pyramid ...no i think yes. anchor with small wire on a drum with winch like the car sales blimps paint metalic gray and hey presto

[edit on 12/13/2009 by dashar]

Just to clear things up, do you mean Tetrahedron or Square Pyramid? This polyhedron is a Tetrahedron. So there could not have been a capstone? Correct me if I'm wrong though. I don't know whether there's a man made tetrahedron pyramid with capstone - sorry.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by headb]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I did find this pyramid shaped advertising balloon that is interesting.www.advertisingballoons.com...

Its near the bottom of the page, there are several different ones with various ads on them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pegasi51

You put my post and your post together and there you have the solution

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hummph... possibly.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
To the ADMINS and Simon and Over Lord. Can we please re-install the dates of which members joined. I for one am seeing a lot of people who just show up out of no where and start debunking these threads. I know this is off topic but I really think you could get a feel for people who post these who have been around for a couple of years and those who just join up after a cool story like this breaks and they are the "experts" in de-bunking.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I'm no expert at debunking but I do like to participate in an interesting thread esspecially when i find information that pertains to the subject. I do not make it a point to debunk anything... I just thought I'd participate. My two cents ya know.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I'm also no expert but have been a member for around 6 months i think.... all i'm doing is putting possible solutions to a conundrum!!

I think my post above is a definate possibility......

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So, let me try to understand this a little better.

We have 2 amateur videos of something floating, seemingly, over Red Square in Moscow- one of the largest, most populated cities in Europe.

...and the only people who saw it were the 2 people who videotaped it?

The only other eyewitness accounts any one here can find are a TV report talking about the videos?

...with not one single person in a population of 8,652,195 saw this beyond the guys making the video?

Really?

Really?

Why is this thread even open still? Good lord.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
sigh... did you really need to go into that much detail?
there is nothing to this, other than a simple video edited hoax...

funny thing is these hoaxers aren't very imaginative, if you do a search for a game called "X-COM Apocolypse" you'll find that geometric shapes were a conduit for incoming space craft from another dimension in that computer game...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is a first for me, on ATS, you put together an extremely compelling argument. You have shot down all of the 'bunk' coming from the debunkers.

Irony, there. But true.

Flag and star, ty!! Although I don't need to be made a believer out of, proper thinking like this helps, and certainly makes me feel less crazy.

Thanks! The OP is a rare ATS gem.
Abductee

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join