It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you resist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Surely the better aim would be to prevent them coming to power.

How do you forsee them attaining power?

In which countries are they aiming to infiltrate? I am sure they would not waste time with smaller, less powerful nations.

Prevention has always been better than cure

[edit on 22/11/2004 by Bondi]

[edit on 22/11/2004 by Bondi]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It shocks and saddens me that I actually used the past ten minutes to read through every post in these three pages. Truthfully, I would much rather have the Illuminati come into power than people who are as pessimistic as some of you. Not only that, but I truly think a few of you are dillusional. There are treatments, and I suggest you inquire with your family doctor about them. It makes me wonder when the last time any of you slept was, and I am reminded of the definition of the word paranoid. I am truly amazed- and can't help but wonder what kind of tragic events have taken place in each of your lives to make you this paranoid.

Illuminati, if you're listening (and I'm sure you are- bc you control everything), if you are as capable as the people on this thread make you seem, then where can I apply? Before you take over the world, please call me so that I may help in whatever way I can. I want to be on the winner's side... Thanks...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've been duped, you mean this was serious.

Thought from the title it was a mocking. Shows how you can read things wrong

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chysolaras
It shocks and saddens me that I actually used the past ten minutes to read through every post in these three pages. Truthfully, I would much rather have the Illuminati come into power than people who are as pessimistic as some of you. Illuminati, if you're listening (and I'm sure you are- bc you control everything), if you are as capable as the people on this thread make you seem, then where can I apply? Before you take over the world, please call me so that I may help in whatever way I can. I want to be on the winner's side... Thanks...

If the illuminati do come to power would you change that rediculous statement? (since they you mock would be proven right) who said that these guys wanted the power for themselves anyway, it just shows whats closer to your own mind.

and whoever said that quote about putting your family in danger , yeah i would. so f em.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that the resistors would not be facing the entire military. There will undoubtedly be resistors in the military, probably a lot of them, and the national guard will certianly have whole units fight with the patriots when they are ordered to violate the rights of their own people.
Here is how I think this is going to play out, at least in the united states. The Neocons are going to take great steps to set up a talabon like theocratic government. They will trample people's rights and tick the popolus off to no end. Then when voted out, they will refuse to go. They will threaten military action against those who want to remove them. Then, somone from the left will ride in on a white horse backed by the UN or some other internationalist orginization to rescue a greatful nation. Then they have us. Its a classic manufactured conflict, and they are expecting people to be so glad to get rid of the right wingers that they will line up to turn in their guns, and get into the labor camps.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by singingcowboy674
To those few on this site who says that the Illuminati is not real, I would challenge you to do a little more research.

What makes you so sure they are real? What research have you done to confirm their existance, would you share it with the rest of us?

If I've learned any weakness Illuminati has, it's that they are a very cocky group. They believe there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. They are very confident that they are shrouded in enough conspiracy theories that no one would ever suspect they were real.

Again could you share your sources in this info, seems you have more personal contact with members of the group and actually know who some of them are.

any legitiment info you have

Wouldn't mind seeing any of that legitimate stuff myself, there is a serious lacking of it around these parts.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
well if they did come into power as long as there methods wern't ridiculous im not sure i would retaliate i would either embrace them or just learn to live with them in power. The only need for retaliation is if i am affected in a drastic way

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
the way i see it, if hitler could do it it can be done again. the new aggressors can learn from his mistakes. brainwashing is not that hard, but to do it successfully it takes time and patience. if it actually does happen, dont expect an announcment. the revolution will not be televized. also for it to be successfull, the aggressors will have already eliminated their foes (one way or another) before it becomes painfully obvious that we are sheep. realize that for world domination, one must have more than half the people with you or else you will get ganged up on. better yet, get more than half the people nodding their heads in apathy, and you win. i imagine the only other way would be to have an absolute monopoly on the resources, like WMD etc. even so, a handfull of men cannot do it alone they need followers or atleast need to keep followers away from their oponents. i suspect that they will never come out in the open and declare, "HA! WE GOT YOU!" rather they will operate behind the scenes indefinetly. think about it, they will never bring humanity under one roof and call us 'earthlings.' they thrive on the seperation and the wars caused by it.
i would support a new world order if it unified all men and women as humans, however i do not believe that to be the goal of the 'supposed' illuminati. for it to be successfull, the people have to support it, weather they know what they're really supporting. thats why they have all these distractions to keep peoples minds off of whats really going on. i dont expect a war with guns blazing - i expect that they continually distract us until we are perfectly content with our situations so as to not ask questions. enslaving us alone cannot be their ultimate goal. what good are slaves with no work to do? what do they really want accomplished? these supposed illuminati are men too no? what keeps them so patient? why dont they just start throwing people in concentration camps. certainly not all the members of the illuminati will live to see hayday -whats in it for them? money and power? that whole sinister plot for money and power? i dont know. it almost seems too much work and wait for that.
i imagine that the NWO/illuminati is in as much power today as it ever has been or will be. this is hayday. this is as bad as it can get before the average joe wakes up.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There will never be any one government. Human nature will prevent that ever happening.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They would not control me, I would fight 'till the death if needs be, not just for me, but for my countyr, and my planet!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Bible talks about the anti-christ and his regime taking over the world for a short period of time. Most people have heard of "the mark of the beast". I don't think it will be the Illuminati, which don't exist anymroe, that will take power. But another force.

Some stipulate that New World Order, and a One World Religion will be instuted by the Masons, and by a "Maitreya" that will be accepted by most religions as the true messiah. But we'll have to see.

I believe Revelations will come true. We have to watch, and be prudent, and not accept the anti-christ and his regime if he comes in our lifetime.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join