It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you resist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If or when the illuminati comes into power could you or would you honestly resist them I mean think about it there the government and the military and high ranking officals what would some normal person with a 9mm honestly do...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Do normal people all have 9mm? I ask only for information. There are, perhaps, other ways in which I might not be judged normal, but I certainly possess no handgun, nor do I know anyone else who does.

As for the so-called "Illuminati" coming into power, I imagine the grip they hold on the populace will be quite weak, inasmuch as they do not exist.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I used a 9mm as an example... the illuminati is more powerful than I think anyone really notices...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whats Happening?
I used a 9mm as an example... the illuminati is more powerful than I think anyone really notices...

True!!! But I also feel that a risistance will be far more powerful than the illuminati will realize. If you have a series of militia groups risisting placed across the entire U.S. the damage can be more than imagined. Element of suprise would be on the resisters side. It may take a long time but I think that alot of small groups are more than capable enough to take a military out. If you keep breaking away at something it will soon fall and fall hard.

The weapons of course will be the ill... advantage, however homemade bombs such as the ones the terrorist use can be very effective along side the wepons that the resisters will already have. No matter what, there will be a way for resisters to get military weapons, whether it be by killing or having them smuggled out of military hands. We would all be be suprised of what a person can accomplish out of desperation.

Good Post BTW

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yea dip but don't you think they know people will resist and have plans of how to deal with it?

Also maybe they will attack silently so no one will know at first then when everyone is wondering what the hell is going on they'll attack, when people are confused and scared or nervous

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The ultimate battlefield is not in foreign deserts or upon city streets or deep in the woods. The ultimate battlefield is within the human heart.

Examples:

As long as the American Civil War was about "states' rights," The South held its own and even encroached on Union territory. Yet when Lincoln turned it into a war to abolish slavery, he claimed the moral high ground and the South soon capitulated.

George Washington never won a pitched battle, and lost at least five majore ones. When mocked for his record, he said something to the effect that as long as he was in the field losing battles, the states were winning the war.

Ho Chih Minh led his people to victory against the most powerful nation on earth, armed at first with what they could steal from the occupiers.

"There is no force more powerful than an idea whose time has come."

When people decide to cast of the chains of oppression, they eventually win, whether it takes 9 years (American Revolution), or 35 (Vietnam). The critical resource is commitment, not guns and land mines.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Alot will dissagree with me but I feel that there main goal and their silent attack will be to gain our trust, Once they do that, they will be able to move rather freely without raising too much suspiction from anyone. This is when I feel their first movement will take place.

I cant imagine them not preparing for a risistance and plans on how to disable it, but no matter what they plan for the reaction will surely be different than what they expect. This isnt like any other (recent) war that we know of, these are people(resistance) fighting for their families, beliefs, and their rights and Not fighting for the agenda of a country. When you factor these elements in it changes the tables a little.

Remember.........Their silent attack is to gain our trust.

What better way to start than by taking out the leaders that they know will resist. Causing severe damage in order to get their countrymen behind them and to support a war. You cant have a war without your countries support(at least thats the politically correct way).

First comes panic, then comes trust, then comes your azz!!!

I am sure I will get bashed on this,lol

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by DipSchnit]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why does everyone think the illuminati will be such a bad thing?

Resistance is going to be destroyed but it will take time and lives but Illuminati will control everything therefore the resistance couldn't get weapons munitons food shelter

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
are u calling me un normal because i have a lot more than a 9 mm and i wud tear the lumi's up

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No like I said early I used 9mm as an example of a weapon since its very popular

jordan you honestly think you can take on the US military? They are the illuminatis force doesn't anybody understand that?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have more than just a 9mm weapon and am adept with all I own. However, under those circumstances the best one reasonably could do is protect himself and his family.

Only in novels and the movies can one man or woman with a weapon - or many weapons - make any substantive difference.

The Illuminati, or any other group desiring world supremacy, has no chance whatsoever of achieving its goals for many other reasons.

Check out onealclan0.tripod.com... and onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the illuminati is real and evil but they are very small and weak almost dead and virtually dead in the u.s. so that bs wont happen but if it did most of the u.s. would fight back and who is the military, people ibet u have mil family and would they take those orders and do evil things like that, i think not

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You really don't understand the Illuminati controls you already... look at Bush for example... planning for this has been going on for years

The illuminati is not just one group but many you really don't understand its true power

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
okay you nimrod newb no offense intended but that is how you are acting and you are supposed to deny ignorance do you think bush is even smart enough to lead lumis no .

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Newb?

Anyways who said Bush would lead?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The people that lead it are far greater in power than Bush could ever imagine being. Bush is nothing but a pawn in the game. I think that we all can agree on that one.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Exactly you hit the nail right on the head he is just a very powerfully positioned pawn in the illuminati

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
find some things that prove this like pictures that would be cool i like pictures

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
DipSchnit, I dig the Dubya PEZ(LIE) Dispenser!!!

Would I resist the alleged NWO/Illuminati Takeover when it happens?
Oh, hell yah! I'm not going to make any claims about how well that resistance will turn out though. In fact I don't even own a gun myself, although I like to shoot guns when I do get the chance and would probably own one if there wasn't so much B.S. that you had to go through to get one. Legally anyway.

Gun or no gun though, if it happens and someone comes to take me or my family away, they'll have a fight of whatever level I am able to produce at that time. I may go down after having a few holes put in me, but before that happens someone going to find a fireplace poker in his gut or a plunger up his rear or something. In fact if they have guns they'd better shoot me, cause if they get close enough they're gonna find out real quick that I don't mind fighting dirty, sneaky and mean one bit. Push comes to shuv and I'll bite some protruding body parts off or grab em' by the head and suck their eyeballs out of their skull if I have to, but I'm leaving someone mamed or worse if I can before I go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join