It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you resist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here Here to that one my friend

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't think they will really need to be stopped by arms and fighting.

Informing the people, including the military wich is the only force the NWO can use to force its will on the people.

The military guys are men and wimmen with family and friends to you know.

Only a small percentage of them are maniacs or so programmed that they have no more own will or path of thinking.

Even without informing the military men of what they are doing and who they work for, I'm almost certain that half of them will turn to help their kin and friends.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's amazing how many people really think the illuminati will be a bad if it came to power...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The group intent of world domination, whatEVER you want to call them, is already on the path to world dominion.
Look at the euro. The banking industry largely already controls all world transactions.
What makes you think there will be ANY battle. I believe it will continue to be a gradual eroding of individuals toward a common unit.

It's taken hundreds of years to get to this point. And who know how many more hundreds untril they reach their goal. Please remember, there has been, is and always will be resistance to this NWO.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hmmm, I don't think I could resist that kind of seduction. I would be gotten, hook line and sinker. Great white chomp!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
got 2 AK 47's with sufficient ammo , various handguns, revolvers, shot guns in a safe in my basement. However; no weapons of mass destruction like the United States Government sits aloft a giant pile of.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hope everyone has a gas mask handy im sure they won't bother using that on the resistance

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A one world government is the next logical step for our planet. Believe it or not, it will probably prove to be good for the planet and should help keep the peace. At this present time, there is no need for a one world government. To be honest, i doubt if any of us will see a one world government in our life time.

The illuminati is a cult that has always wanted to take over the world, thats their main goal. The cult apparently fell apart during the 1800s and it was believed that it no longer exist, but it has been spoken about a few times during the 1900s.

The cult is more then likely still around and is probably made up of the elite. But will the cult finally get their wish during the next 100 years?? i doubt it. When the time comes, yes, they will probably leap and take power, but the time isn't right and we all know throughout history that illuminati are happy to wait for the right time.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One world government would be the best thing to happen to this planet

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whats Happening?
Hope everyone has a gas mask handy im sure they won't bother using that on the resistance

Boy you sure do get the hopes down!!!
Ammonia and bleach works well too ya know when you dont have the good stuff

You really need to open your eyes to the possibilitiy of ideas and what it takes to survive.......... if something like this were to ever happen.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

One world government would be the best thing to happen to this planet

well if there is intelligent lifer out on other planets, then a One world government would be a logical step.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
no, i wouldnt resist, but i most probably would be pissed off if it affected me in a negative way...would we be "allowed" to voice our concerns?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The fact that the "Illuminati" seised to exist hundreds of years ago, would probably hinder the resistance and their ability to control and take over our society. So no I would probably not resist, unless under some circumstances I lost my mind and immagined that we where being taken over by a secret society. Then I would likely fight an immagined up society. But in reality I would most likely be making shooting noises in an insane asylum. Goodluck with your resistance.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Acceptance, you stole my idea!

I quote from an earlier post on mine in this thread:

As for the so-called "Illuminati" coming into power, I imagine the grip they hold on the populace will be quite weak, inasmuch as they do not exist.

Silly so-and-so, you!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What exactly makes everybody think that the Illuminati (if it does exist and if it does come to full power) would use physical/military force on the people? I think history has proven with all the revolutions which have gone down that when provoked, the citizens of most countries can strike back with great strength if they feal they are being threatened enough. If the Illuminati is as great as many claim it is, then they surely aren't stupid enough to start an all-out war on us "common" folks. I could go on about this subject, but I believe i've said enough for now.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
/me Grabs Mp5-RAS, and two glock 18-C's with extended mags and blasts his way into the White House.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Sgt_Molloy]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
When they do take control it will be of our own free will. Think about what John Kerry wants to do with collage education, he will send your children to collage as long as they come out and work for the government. Maybe to the tune of 25 million with homeland security. Then they get pay raises for squealing on their neighbors and telling where dads guns are. The Germans did the same thing and it worked for them. Not bashing Kerry because it dosen't matter who we elect.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

you really don't understand its true power

Nor do you. If you did you wouldn't be posting of all of this right knowing full well you've put your families lives in danger.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi. I'm a newby to this board, so, just bare with me. I've read the responses from this topic from begining to end and all I can say is this. If and when the Illuminati comes into power, I will make every REASONABLE effort to resist. I've heard a lot of talk about taking AK47s and bombs and taking it to them but, in all actuality that's just going to make it worse on the public when all this comes to fruition.

I think the biggest things we can do RIGHT NOW, to push it back or head it off, is to EDUCATE and help put into political offices, very powerful politicians who are against the Illuminati and enough of them so that we can sway the other, non affiliated politicians, away from voting pro agenda bills into law. It's also going to take someone who has a set of big brass ones and willing, if need be to lay down their life for the cause. If this group is as big and as powerful as I believe them to be, these politicians will be on hit lists of every group affiliated with Illuminati.

To those few on this site who says that the Illuminati is not real, I would challenge you to do a little more research. If you come to an opposite conclusion than my experience has taught me, then, that is your perogative. Just don't be whining and crying if the thing ever does kick in. If it never does, hallaluah. I don't think you'll find a single person on this board that is looking forward to what seems to be coming.

If I've learned any weakness Illuminati has, it's that they are a very cocky group. They believe there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. They are very confident that they are shrouded in enough conspiracy theories that no one would ever suspect they were real. It's going to take a massive awakening BEFORE this country turns over it's soverignity to the UN for "security" to throw a monkey wrench in their plans.

To accomplish this, as passionate as you may be about stopping this group with brute foce, which, may, someday have to take place, everyone has to keep their heads and just keep their eyes and ears open and influence one person at a time. You also can't go around bluritng out everything you know. It's simply too much for most to believe, or willing to believe. You've got to ween them on as opposed to off the awareness and plans of this group. Talking about blowing them up and the like will just reenforce the idea that you're crazy and they will then discard any legitiment info you have as kaka.

Short, we need to get aware people and influential people into those high places to incite change. If and when the group takes power, and militias must take action, it shoud be with precision accuracy. In regards to the big picture, the Illuminati make up only about 3% of the population of the US and the whole world for that matter. Of that 3% you are looking at 1 person in each of the six fields of Military, Goverment, Scholarship, Science, Spiritual, and Leadership. This on a National comittee. There are also the same "chairs" in the 7 regions that the United States is devided into. In each of the major cities there is one group that is made the same way. So, on the regional and national scales, you have a total of 49 people responsible for all aspects of the Illuminati. The rest are just programed sheep as in any cult. They believe what they are doing is a good thing. That makes alot of innocent victims. Military included. They are trained to follow orders without question. If you use force, you need to use it on those passing down that order from the inside of the group. May the hand of God himself intervene and stop any of this from happening in the first place.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is the point in history where they have effectively taken the initiative in establishing global rule. Effectively, practically no one resists them, regardless of intention otherwise. Any US militia would be swept aside easily, given the present circumstance. What the majority effectively supports happens.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join