It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My friends and I photographed an Angel"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My friends and I used to go "ghost hunting" pretty often. It is really more like ghost photography, but in doing so we actually have stumbled across some very interesting results. Most argue that we have captured some of the best legit paranormal photos they have ever seen. At one location we not only captured photos of manifested demons, we also were lucky enough to photograph what appears to be a beautiful angel.

This is a general outline so you have an idea where to look, but once you see her... Your eyes will automatically be drawn to her instantly any time you view this photo.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/414bdab90467.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a completely unedited version of the photo, we haven't even enhanced the lighting or anything to keep its original form. If you look closely you will actually be able to make out her eyes, mouth, nose, clearly defined wings, dress, even her hand extending from her sleeve.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be9a5e0b0cce.jpg[/atsimg]

Please let me know what you think. If you like it and want to see more, let me know!

Thanks

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My honest opinion is that you and your friends have over active imaginations. You asked. So that's what I think.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I didn't want to make a thread on this but I too had a large dose of pareidolia in this picture of our galaxy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d76ba352ed.jpg[/atsimg]

To me the red looks like a creepy hand
(the fingers would be on the left and on the right the wrist/arm)

[edit on 12-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Good job, that appears to me like one. 4 wing type though.

Their are ones from hospitals as well. that recent one that popped up on the air about last summer i think..

i would like to see your manifested demon ...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
My honest opinion is that you and your friends have over active imaginations. You asked. So that's what I think.

No problem at all... Actually we usually receive one of three responces. One being, you can find images in anything (although I may have forgot to mention that it was a clear night, no fog, and nobody was smoking so even the "mist" in and of itself is a bit of a paranormality. The second responce is generally that the pictures are absolutely amazing and better than most legit paranormal photography they have seen before. And the third being that we faked it.

My favorite is actually the assumption that we faked it, because to me that means it is too real to actually have taken place on its own.

But regardless of the feedback, we enjoy what we do and being there when the photo is taken makes all the difference!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

OMG... it's interesting that you would reply with that picture. I have a HUGE book that has professional photography taken from all over the galaxy. My friend was looking at it and found some extremely interesting manifestations, which like the previous poster mentioned could be an over active imagination or it could be perhaps the answer to where our souls travel after they leave our bodies?

I believe in angels, demons, and spirits... To me it isn't that far fetched to imagine them taking shape and traveling through our universe. But to each is their own.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

WOW that's amazing...

Reminds me of the pic i took of Jesus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34ff6e6da9f9.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

There are actually quite a few... I'll go through and post them, I'll post a link in this thread if you'd like?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Um... I'm pretty sure your making fun of me because that appears to be a dogs arse, but regardless... that might just be one of the coolest things I have ever seen! (obvioiusly I'm referring to the fact it looks like Jesus, not simply a dogs ass)

If you really took that pic, amen to you!

If not, still awesome!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If it's a dark,cool night, then it's not uncommon for mist to show up, even if you don't see it yourself.
For two reasons; one it's dark, and two it's a light mist, you may feel it, or notice a lot of condensation on vehicles or windows.

A flash will illuminate objects close to the camera, as well as the intended illumination of the back ground.

It's why dust and mist are the most common explanations for orbs and ghostly images in pics, as they reflect back the light from the camera's flash.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

That is not just a dog's arse man.... Can you not see our Lord?

If you can locate the head... you'll see him with outstretched arms.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well I don't get the feeling you faked it.

I don't believe it's absolutely amazing either.

You may have an overactive imagination but I will say that usually photos just don't compare so seeing something with your own eyes and since it does look like there is "something" in the photo I imagine it would look like much more of a "something" to someone who was actually there.

Not convinced but I'm not writing you off either.

link   
reply to post by blupblup

uh... go back and read my reply to you, I said that... ?

link   

I think your photo is very interesting. Who knows really..... I'm curious though......... was any of that haziness apparent or did it just show up in the photo?

I also think Blup's "Jesus" is one of the funniest things I've seen all week. Y'have to really look to see it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Why thank you my friend.

He works in mysterious ways

[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

Originally posted by Jordan River

There are actually quite a few... I'll go through and post them, I'll post a link in this thread if you'd like?

yeah. you might be criticize sorry.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Yes... I understand this, we obviously take more than just one picture a night... and when the rest of them come up clear, we tend to lean toward the possibility of something more.

So aside from the explanation to the mist (which we are fully aware of), what do you think of the shape it took. Imagination, possible apparition, or nothing at all?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
where and when was it photographed? What type of camera were you using? what were the settings on the camera. What were the lighting conditions. What were the weather conditions? What was your belief in angels before taking this particular photograph? Is this the first time you have ever seen an angel? if not, then please explain previous encounters. I will await your answers..don't worry...I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I think you're seeing things.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I have a HUGE book that has professional photography taken from all over the galaxy.

Just one question. Are those professional photographers human? If so, how did they get to those locations all over the galaxy. If not, are there any self-portraits?

(oops, two questions)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join