It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My friends and I photographed an Angel"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Clearly just a picture of smoke. Humans see images in things that are actually completely random.

If you don't draw it out, it is not obvious at all...

With out a doubt this is nothing more than a coincidence.... Not an angel.

Humans tend to see faces and objects in completely inanimate objects... What you are seeing is very similar to seeing a shape in the clouds....

That cloud may look like a car, flower, house etc.... but it is only a cloud.....

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Hahaha thank you for sharing, you crack me up

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

OMG....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I normally try not to entertain those making fun of the subject matter, no matter what, but that was seriously one of the funniest dang things I have EVER seen posted on ATS. I am in tears from LOLing so hard.

My apologies OP.

As to your photo, it's hard for me to say that what you captured is angelic in nature, but it may well be an ectoplasmic mist, which often times precedes an entity trying to manifest itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
To the OP:

The interpretation by the individual viewing an event, is all that matters in truth. Everyone has a purpose in life, and therefore I dare say that whatever one thing means to you, or whenever something is presented to you which you deem significant, then that is meant for you, and it matters not what anyone else says or thinks in regards to such.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

WOW that's amazing...

Reminds me of the pic i took of Jesus.

[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

I think that you need to stop abusing your dogs, and seriously restrain from the upskirt photos!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sorry I may have missed your reply in the thread but why do you know or think its an angel? did you feel? something?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You posted an outline first so that people would be inclined to see something there by virtue of expectation... not cool.

You said there is tons of photographs of this area and this is only one with the mist, so can you provide these other photos to prove it? And is it cropped? Because you must a terrible resolution camera! My pictues come out MASSIVE!

Even if it is a scan of a film photograph you could at least do it life size

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Funny and amazing all at the same time!!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
To the OP:

The interpretation by the individual viewing an event, is all that matters in truth. Everyone has a purpose in life, and therefore I dare say that whatever one thing means to you, or whenever something is presented to you which you deem significant, then that is meant for you, and it matters not what anyone else says or thinks in regards to such.

Wow... I appreciate that, thank you... Trust me, it doesn't bother me that others choose to joke, I would (and actually have at my friends when they first tried to encourage me to join them on their "adventures") do the same if I wasn't there. I've been viewing and laughing at the majority of the posts.

My friends and I know what we experience when were there and to us, that's all that matters. We know that what we find cannot be used as actual proof, but that's not why we do it. There are plenty of people out there trying to prove supernatural exerience (which sadly they never will becuase there will always be skeptics), we do it for us.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

To answer you and everybody else about the image resolution, I posted this from my netbook, I had not realized that I didn't have the original photo on here when I said that, that was off of our myspace page (which was reduced apparently) I'll have to add the full version size from my other computer.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395

I almost don't know how to respond to it?! I should be laughing real hard, I know he has a sense of humor....
It is just, so Out There!
My mind keeps trying to deny it,
The reason: I shouldn't be staring at a Dog's Pooper!

There may be no reason at all.
The lord works in mysterious ways.

He tried to reach out,.. even if it was through a dogs arse.

Ask why ,not how

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

OMG....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I normally try not to entertain those making fun of the subject matter, no matter what, but that was seriously one of the funniest dang things I have EVER seen posted on ATS. I am in tears from LOLing so hard.

Glad you enjoyed it my friend.

And bless you

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

To me it's a trio of Dark Angels. The one in the front (on the right) holds a baby on his left arm.

On the left, towards the middle I see a group of 5 people, trying to reach out, cling to the Angel who holds the baby.

What the *beep* were ya guys doing there? Better don't push the Dark

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Substitute 'truth' with 'opinion', and you're on to a winner.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
You posted an outline first so that people would be inclined to see something there by virtue of expectation... not cool.

I was just thinking the same thing. Beat me to it. The outline image was "burned" into my mind, so everytime I went to the "undisturbed" image I kept seeing the "angel".

And true that the mind sees what it wants to see.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Errm these Proffesional photographers probably are very much like this one that takes photographs from his back garden.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm afraid it's something much more dreadful.

Too Drunk Demon.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Saidin

lol now that's just freaking awesome! The best part is you can actually see that as an outline... I mean I guess people are right, you can make something out of nothing, but the experiences we have when we take the photos with the images vs the lack of feelings when there empty adds something to it for us.

I can't not see the angel, even looming through tons of pictures, she sticks out to me like a soar thumb, even in just the thumb nail.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't think that picture is of anything. I believe in ghosts and all these things, but looking at this picture it seems like it may have just been some kind of lighting. The angelic feature you outlind is lighter in color the the rest of the picture and I can see why you would think this may be something. But if you look outside the angelic lines you can see the same color pattern. Especially in the bottom left and right of the picture. So, you can make it out to be whatever it is you are seeing. Me personally, I don't think this is a picture of an angel. I would like to see more pictures though.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I do believe that this is a good example of matrixing , where you mind makes an image of something that is probably not there. I'm not saying that there isn't anything there, but it something to look at when you present this as evidence. skeptics can be harsh when it comes to the paranormal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join