It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My friends and I photographed an Angel"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thank you and no it wasn't visible at all with our eyes and didn't show up in any of the other photos. Generally we get maybe 1 or 2 shots out of hundreds that actually appear to have "paranormal activity" in them.

However, this isn't what keeps us coming back. The reason we don't mind being made fun of or whether or not other people believe us, is because it is the experiences we have that keep us coming back. The vidoes and photos are just for fun.

We share them just in case others might be interested, but we really could care less if people think we fake them or just think we just imagine the images.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ur, uh? I may have worded that incorrectly. The book has photographs taken via telescope, satellite, and other equipment we have conveniently placed throughout our solar system. The images are from all over the galaxy, the photos were taken within our own solar system.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Yeah, I know what you meant. It's Saturday afternoon and I couldn't resist. Sorry, no offense intended.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OMG....

I believe you now...

My friends and I just photographed planet earth smiling at us...look for yourself...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26850d889eb2.jpg[/atsimg]

Nice huh?

anyone wishing to discuss my photo...

worry not, as I will be starting a thread of my own soon....

This is earth shattering news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
Um... I'm pretty sure your making fun of me because that appears to be a dogs arse...

Sorry, but I can't see any angel. I can see Jesus quite clearly on the dog, though.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It is a nice shot, I agree. I don't see anything in it. It looks like mist illuminated by your flash. I am not dismissing you. If you and your friends enjoy ghost hunting more power too you, but it looks like you are seeing a figure where there is none. I would like to see your demon pics though.

My father was a minister and volunteer firefighter, and he would always take his camera to training (they would set a house on fire and put it out over and over). He would swear that you could see the devil's face in any photo of a house fire. He also did not think this was paranormal, just part of a human's tendency to see faces where there are none.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polisaurus-Lex
My father...He would swear that you could see the devil's face in any photo of a house fire.

No offense to your dad, but I see them in clouds too...I got images...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That is one of the funniest thing I've ever seen.Thanks for posting that.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That's just fog. Nothing more, nothing less. And I don't wish to sound rude, but even if you had a photo of something that looked like it could only be supernatural, it won't prove anything. Photographs are not scientific evidence.

You're practising pseudoscience if you don't obey the scientific method. Any of your findings will be ignored by mainstream science, and by anyone who values the scientific method or rational thought.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

That is one of the funniest thing I've ever seen.Thanks for posting that.

Blasphemer!!!!!

But seriously...

You're most welcome.

Was goinna have it as my avatar... but thought better of it

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
During my first fire spinning experience, you can see in one of the pictures of what appears to be two angels flying out the bottom right corner:

Now I'm not saying they are angels, but they look like it, and that's cool enough for me.
Please take a look at my entire thread, as there are some really awesome pictures with many images inside of the flames. Link to my thread is in my signature.

OP, I think your angel pic is cool, but sorry,after looking at my flame pictures for the past 4 days, a little bit of fog and mist doesn't impress me all that much. sorry!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I totally agree that it's not a picture of an angel. Not because I think it's faked, or because I'm sure that such things can't happen, but because seriously, it doesn't look like anything to me. Not like anything at all. If it were a Rorschach test, that would be my answer.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Angels do not have wings. Wings are a symbol of rapid movement, action, etc. Same with seraphim.

Just like the verse where it says God will gather you under his wings like a hen her chicks.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

He did not actually think it was the face of the devil. He thought is was just a random play of light and dark in the fire. The reason you can see a "face" is because we have evolved to detect faces quickly to determine if there is a possible threat. We see faces where there are none
: )

8- )

: p

We all haz imagination.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
After the Norway spiral thread, these kind don't surprise me at all now.

Indulge me as to why that's the highest resolution you have chosen to post on here. It's 2in x 2in and I would assume you would have a much better quality version if that's what you and your friends do alot..

if it were a higher res, let's say 6+ megapixel, then the eyes would be able to be seen instead of a lo-res image that can be interpreted as anything you please.

include some others as well. If this is REALLY what you say you do and have an archive of, why are you showing this and that's all ?

b

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polisaurus-Lex
reply to post by Aggie Man

He did not actually think it was the face of the devil. He thought is was just a random play of light and dark in the fire. The reason you can see a "face" is because we have evolved to detect faces quickly to determine if there is a possible threat. We see faces where there are none
: )

8- )

: p

We all haz imagination.

I figured as much...we ALL see what we see...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355

Personally I cant identify at all whats in the photo. I didn't look too hard but it did not look like an angel to me at all. I'm guessing that you made the posting as a sort of survey question so I'm responding based on that belief.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

WOW that's amazing...

Reminds me of the pic i took of Jesus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34ff6e6da9f9.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/12/09 by blupblup]

That just made me laugh so hard

brilliance!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

God works in mysterious ways dog hind end picture;

I almost don't know how to respond to it?! I should be laughing real hard, I know he has a sense of humor....

It is just, so Out There!

My mind keeps trying to deny it,

The reason: I shouldn't be staring at a Dog's Pooper!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join