It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Possible UFO landing on highway in Barstow, California

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hmm, this may ( or may not, lol ) be something to keep an eye on...Similar to the Texas highway incident?

Hopefully more details come forth and we can get some confirmation, or dismiss it...

"My sister just received a call from her stepson from Barstow who attested that a UFO landed on one of the major highways there (presumeably Interstate 40 or 15). The UFO was surrounded by a team of black cars. Witnesses are questioning whether this is a Government UFO or the "real thing".

www.godlikeproductions.com...

maya12-21-2012.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

keep us posted please...and what is this texas highway incident?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Hi There! And Cricky, does sound similar... Thats all we need now is a Truck driver to take pictures of the craft on the back of a flatbed.

Anyway, basic plan of action, any readers who can travel near by to this, go check it out or at least switch on the radio...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

keep us posted please...and what is this texas highway incident?

Texas highway incident: www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F OP...keep us posted!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

This happend 3 hours ago supposedly and there isnt 1 media outlet on it yet?? your link says possibly 100 tanks on I-5 and no photos of that? I REALLY WANT DISCLOSURE, TRUST ME I DO! But 3 hours man and no other word than this thread and the one you linked...... Might be BS... Any takers?

btw top stories on CNN right now are Disney diversifies royal lineup, and Tiger woods... Still waiting

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ThePeoplesSoldier]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

“We were somewhere around Barstow when the drugs began to take hold.”

fear and loathing in Las Vegas'

Been searching, cant find anything much other than this and the godlike link.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

ahhh THAT Texas Highway Incident.

And as to the Tank thing...the source link proved that was from october.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yikes that GLP thread is a mess!
Should of waited until something more (if at all) comes up on it

[edit on 12-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

www.godlikeproductions.com...

sorry but this link is down for me.
GLP is unreachable for about 20 hours now

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by mixmix]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A thousand tanks lining I15, one of the busiest highways in the West and nobody is reporting it? Just somebody seeking attention.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
im not sure if this blog has anything to do with it -

have a look -

www.reddit.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I live near here. Can anyone give me an address so that I can look at the direction?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

yeah, does sound conected. But there seems to be a lot of confusion. Hope its not a old topic thats been brought up.

Also, i googled Barstow california. Checked some of the results, i.e. Desert dispatch e.t.c. And there was mothing. Some suggestion that its for a drill of somesort... Wasnt there a planned drill ment to be happening in Las Vegas? Its North East of Barstow. About 100-150 miles i think from what i gather from my map. (the scales not that acurate, books!! Grr!)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm very curious to know why any story without pictures, videos, supporting evidence, or any type of anything remotely considered real has convinced people that it has some basis in reality.

Is it really that easy? I can just make up a story with nothing to back it up, and it will get play on multiple websites?

I call B.S.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have a feeling if there were tanks on the highway there would be reports flying in on the news.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I dunno sometimes i wonder ??? This is second hand info from a childs freind . Im gonna go read it again if im wrong my apologies but children see what they want to beleive can be a good thing but not when your are searching for facts.

If there were tanks on a major highway it would be on the US news channels and well every radio ,tv in the world. Just seems really fishy

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Serious Moderators please create a forum to put these delusional storys in.
Im hoping my idea for a ATS small school bus forum for these very SPECIAL people
will come to froition geez i spell that right

There is way too much fabrication of impossible unproven stories lately/
Its clouding the little bit of truth that serious people can find to put forth and discrediting us all as a whole.
Just frustrated i guess

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can't for the life of me remember the name of the base just east of Barstow.....Dagget....I think, but I thought it was only an airfield, but it is a very large base with lots of buildings!

As far as the UFO thing, maybe the fly-n-j has the cheapest fuel or they had a craving for one of those pork burritos from....uh... that mexican joint, srry forget the name, but it is the only oone left that still has pulled pork burritos, gota ask for-em, they're not on the menu!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hours later and no evidence? Sorry, like others said previously, I'm calling this one BS.

But I did find it interesting it was reported on a forum and on a blog.....

I guess we'll find out soon enough if this official or just another hoax ATS got too excited about.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

:macgun::bsflag::rocket:

[edit on 12-12-2009 by tarifa37]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join