It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Possible UFO landing on highway in Barstow, California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This thread brings up some interesting question's! Who has authority if some aliens visitors wanted to drop into the local Walmart and do some shopping, Immigration, Customs, Army, Navy, Air force, CIA,FBI,UN ? Would they need a Visa for every country or is there a world wide Visa? Who would be in charge if such an event did take place?

Interesting questions!Yes?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is part of the lunacy and stupidity that is ATS.

As a member of a community that questions the status quo, I would be remiss to leave this question not asked.

Why is the most infuriatingly stupid crap that has been flat out PROVEN to be false allowed to stand on ATS.

Take this thread for example.

The evidence had been posted that ends the debate and labels the thread a hoax. It was posted in a new thread, moderator closed that thread but did not take action in this thread.

-----

Are the mods instructed not to close threads that are producing 'hot topics' regardless of whether or not they are hoaxes? Would the mods admit to it if they were instructed to do so? Would TPTB disclose this information?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecase7717

The Government could just be suppressing everything and that could be the reason why there is no news reports.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
1000 Tanks!

You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

i missed that thread...what was the evidence..instead of complaining..post the evidence.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
What I heard was tanks lining the road.
Barstow has been home to zillions, thousands of black vans and trucks forever, so long that google earth stuck in an older shot that didn't have them. The black van parking lot was surrounding the rail something that had to do with sending trains into long sheds, that were probably for some kind of cleaning purposes. Nearby is a solar furnace, an array of mirrors pointing into some super laser heater gizmo that probably gets some high temperatures. I really don't know anything about it, just guessing from looking at google earth

link   
Keep us updated .

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by spacecase7717

The Government could just be suppressing everything and that could be the reason why there is no news reports.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by sphinx551]

Oh please! THINK! I just knew somebody would say this.
This road is traveled by tens of thousands of people EVERY DAY! Do you have any idea of the fraffic between LA and Vegas.
How in the heck could this be supressed? HOW?
It's great that some of you are "believers' in UFO's, but you need to use some thought and common sense once in a while!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

I gave you a star for bringing the troops home. Good plan.
Barstow is a creepy place, could be a destination for shackle trains.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

The evidence had been posted that ends the debate and labels the thread a hoax. It was posted in a new thread, moderator closed that thread but did not take action in this thread.

THANK YOU!
As the OP of the closed thread, I must say it's obvious that nobody, including mods is interested in truth. Sensational BS generates web traffic, therefor ad revenue.
Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
This is part of the lunacy and stupidity that is ATS.

As a member of a community that questions the status quo, I would be remiss to leave this question not asked.

Why is the most infuriatingly stupid crap that has been flat out PROVEN to be false allowed to stand on ATS.

Take this thread for example.

-----

Are the mods instructed not to close threads that are producing 'hot topics' regardless of whether or not they are hoaxes? Would the mods admit to it if they were instructed to do so? Would TPTB disclose this information?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
A thousand tanks lining I15, one of the busiest highways in the West and nobody is reporting it? Just somebody seeking attention.

You're EXACTLY correct.

1000 TANKS?
Lets do some math.

I'll use the M1a1 Abrams.

32' long by 12' wide. or +/- 10m by 4m

Average speed 42 mph or 68 kph (I've heard they can get 60mph on the road).

Total of 9000 built. INCLUDING EXPORT.

Folks, I believe the ufo being driven by Dr. Who is the Tardis (Rose Tyler or Doctor Donna on board...maybe Lady Christina :wow
is more likely than any of that.

How long would it take to get even 100 tanks down the road with traffic and lack of news crews and regular joes with camera phones?

I have even a dozen tanks rolling down the highway near me I'M GONNA SEE WHERE THERE GOING.....AND HEAD THE OTHER DIRECTION!

Its crap folks.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
what astounds me why the people who are soooo frustrated about threads like this continuing are still here...posting stuff.

if other people still wish do discuss it, who cares? what business is it of yours as someone who does not wish to discuss it?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
This thread brings up some interesting question's! Who has authority if some aliens visitors wanted to drop into the local Walmart and do some shopping, Immigration, Customs, Army, Navy, Air force, CIA,FBI,UN ? Would they need a Visa for every country or is there a world wide Visa? Who would be in charge if such an event did take place?

Interesting questions!Yes?

line from "heavy metal". First episode.

harry canyon. taxi driver from the future new york city.

dateline:New york city-dystopic future

harry at the police department. Commenting on alien raising hell about his rights and lack of ID as cops drag him out.

"damn illegal aliens"!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

thank you!

at least someone else sees things similar.

I'd also still like to see what was presented that proved this was a hoax...i am not denying it is indeed a hoax...it's curiosity.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Reply to your question about authority in the event of this sort of thing being real...

I imagine it would be the Navy. "Space" is considered a sea, not unlike one of our oceans. The Navy also has its own space program. They would be the authority as they deal with this sort of stuff daily.

As far as on the ground police work, the fire department would be in control. Afterall, they are the department that has literature already in place outlining what would be required in such an event.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

William Wallace: Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace.
Young Soldier: William Wallace is seven feet tall!
William Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse. -Braveheart

Sometimes there is truth to an event, but by the time it makes it's way to the net and around the net it has grown very tall.

I like to deny ignorance, but I also like to keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I posted the results of simply checking th CHP traffic bulletin center.

the only incident reported was that it was raining!
No traffic jams, no nothing.
If you don't live in SoCal, you have no idea how many freaking people live here and how much freeway traffic there is. If there is ANY problem on those freeways EVERYONE would now about it. It's the route between LA and Vegas. A while back they were doing some re paving, traffic was horrendous and it was ALL OVER the news for days, complete with live reports, helicopters etc.
Traffic backs up here when somebody gets a hangnail on the freeway!
TRUST me, there is no chance at all this is true!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by OldDragger]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join