It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Other People's Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Has anyone here on purpose/accidentally "entered" someone else's dream? I don't mean that someone simply dreams about you--but that you (astrally?) walk into someone's dream narrative?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
People have told me I have but I dont have any memory of it. Actually I have been told that alot...LOL

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've been told this a lot too...they don't seem very happy about it. I don't do it on purpose, if it's really happening.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was SURE Pisky did one time when we were apart (He in England and me, here in the States).

It was just a really strange experience. It was more then a dream because the emotional aspect was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO strong. And the whole thing was SO vivid.

In a nutshell:

In my dream it was like I was awake. I was sitting on the floor helping my son organize his cassette tape tower (or something like that) when I heard a knocking on the door (and this is where it goes from normal dream to ultra-hyper reality)....

Then it was like 'whoooooooooooooooooshhhhh' all of a sudden I feel as if I'm in this astral projection, I say to my son "I have to go, Pisky is here", and I'm flying out of the room, down the hall, and towards the front door with this HUGE emotional feeling of anticipation and excitement inside me. I have no way of knowing it was Pisky out there. I just KNEW.

So I open the door and there's a beautiful blonde woman on the other side of it and I say to her "Where is he ?" and she points over at this tree (which really WAS outside the house I was living in at the time) and says "Behind that tree" in this gentle, love filled voice (again...there was that surge of emotion..of pure LOVE).

So I look over at the tree and Pisky steps out from behind it and I run to him and we embrace and it was like the biggest feeling of relief and love and happiness. Just this HUGE release, that I can't even begin to describe, let alone typing it all as words on a screen for you guys to read in plain old black and white lol.

He says to me that he loves me very much but that he can't stay very long, so he takes my hand and we go running off together where we can be 'alone'. Then suddenly we're in this strange barren looking landscape, with these strange firepits dotting the ground here and there with white-blue fires burning in them. And we're trying to escape from someone.

So we go into this old pizza parlour type place (you know, with the dark wood and areas with video games etc) and I go to the restroom, and when I come out, Pisky is gone. That's it. I looked all around for him and felt this incredible sadness because he had to go 'back' and I missed him sooooooo much.

Dream visitation ? I have NO idea, but being 'with' him in my 'dreams' was a gift I considered precious at a time when we'd been apart for a good year or so.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thats interesting with the love thing, I had something simular once and I often wonder if in some way it wasn't an astral travel not by me, but by my wife(we wernt married at the time, wasnt even going out).
I was dreaming that I was on a boat with my then girlfriend, and she asked me, do you really love me? And I said well, I love you but, I dont REALLY REALLY love you, and then I said, this is why. I grabbed like a wine bottle and I popped the cork, and this white mist came out, and I said, I really love her. And the mist turned into my (now) wife. And the emotion I felt was unlike anything I have experienced since, it was such a total experience of love that I can't word it right. It was like at the sight of her my heart was ripped out of my chest because it beat so hard. Almost like I was seeing my wife in her purest form. We had gone out before, but broke up after a year and a half and at the time, although I did love her, it wasnt anything like that dream. Maybe it was my sub concious feelings and it just surfaced that way, but I swear it was her essence. and it seems that after that dream, I did truely fall in love with my wife. I mean I was aware of how I felt after that. If that makes sense.

I think I swore at that point that I would someday get back together with her. Had no idea we would eventually marry. Though, I think it was something meant to be, and that dream helped me to realize my true feelings because I saw her at the core of her being. How can you see the core of someones being if they arnt really there? Just kind of a side thought, but I do believe it happens, probibly more than we realize.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have attempted this, but with no appearent luck or the person just did not remember.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I just remembered something else I can add to this. I have a lot of freaky dream experiences...LOL

For the last 2 years I was assisting a medium through his website as a moderator. And one night I dreamed that I was standing next to him, and he was talking to me about working there. I can't remember what he was saying, but he wasnt happy with something I was doing, and was basically showing his disapproval. LOL
I do believe that somehow we had met up astrally. I never did ask him about that, just cause if it was him, then I didnt wanna get back into the reason he was unhappy with me. LOL But that was another experience I think with meeting up astrally in dreams. Its funny because sitting here typing this out I am remembering all sorts of experiences now. Freaky...rotflmao

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Funny I just stumbled upon this thread today because last night I had a strange dream. In it many of the people I have dreamed of before were there - most of the people I don't know in life. And I kept hearing someone say "we have connected". I woke up in a fright with a strange "realization" that people were intentionally stepping into my dreams. It has been buggin me all day. The idea that someone I don't know could possibly intentially "connect" in with my dreams. I almost don't want to go to sleep tonight. I feel violated. Weird huh?:shk:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I hope some of the ladys from my dreams and I date some day

top topics

join