It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think the Holy Grail really is?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
I believe Jesus & the angels are of an extraterrestrial origin, "from the heavens" literally, but not so very simple as the conception of aliens in popular culture. I believe that the answer lies somewhere between the religious and the scientific--and the answer might be more than we can comprehend. But yes, I believe that Jesus had both a mutant DNA and a direct connection with God, being a human manifestation of God. The line of David carries this mutant trait--but Jesus took it to the ultimate level because of his direct connection with God. This mutant DNA is capable of performing "miracles"--this is the "human"/material aspect. But what is key is the individual's spiritual aspect--this will determine if the powers will be used for good or evil, and how intense the power will be.

And I had a dream in which Jesus told me that the line of David contained "alien" DNA.

I've always thought of him and those like him as our ancestors that are still living now somewhere else and watching over us.

We are the offspring race of them and are in their likeness. They have knowledge of the spiritual and the scientific combined,and are much older than we can imagine.

We hopefully will soon learn more about them and the truth.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika

Originally posted by mmiichael

If there was a historical Jesus, and a Last Supper, someone might have kept the cup he used as a memento.

Wow! What do you know.....they already were imagining that eBay would exist some day. Talk about wisdom.

I might start putting up signed Holy Grails on eBay.

If I'm willing to pay, somewhere there's a biblical historian and a DNA expert who would authenticate them.

Pretty sure I'd sell a few.

Mike

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The grail is a story concocted by germanic medieval bards . Passed onto todays lore by the tales of wolfram von eschenbach and later into wagners parcifal . Incorporated into other early medieval tales , such as arthur and the knights of the round table . It's germanic myth poetry and lore , the story to tell on cold nights by the campside fire .

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have heard of monoatomic elements esp gold as being a candidate for the "Holy Grail".

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik
I have heard of monoatomic elements esp gold as being a candidate for the "Holy Grail".

The great thing about something like the Holy Grail is that you can make any claim, and no one can disprove it.

It truly is a vessel.

Mike

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Every year, the Procession of the Holy Blood takes place on Ascension Day in Bruges. The centerpiece is the coagulated relic of the Precious Blood of Christ. Sixty to hundred thousand spectators are watching this parade of historical and biblical scenes.

The historical tradition of Bruges says that after the descent from the Cross, Joseph of Arimathea took some of His blood and preserved it. Thierry of Alsace, Count of Flanders, received the relic in the Holy Land and brought it to Bruges. The Precious Blood arrived in Bruges, together with the Count, his wife Sybilla of Anjou and the abbot of Saint Bertin on April 7th 1150. The oldest document however, concerning this Holy Grail of Bruges, dates back to 1256. So, probably, the Holy Blood was one of a whole series of relics connected with the suffering of Christ, looted when the imperial city of Constantinople was sacked during the 4th crusade in 1204, and sent by Baldwin IX to Flanders. It is known that there was a relic of the Holy Blood in the Bubcoleon palace of Constantinople. The manner in which the rock-crystal flask is cut also indicates an origin in Constantinople.

The oldest mention of the Holy Blood Procession dates back to 1291. The guilds of Bruges were obliged to participate in a procession of horse- and guilds-men, artisans and marksmen, city councillors and clergy marching in all their splendour with the relic round the city walls. In the 15th and 16th century, profane scenes with giants, the mythical Bayard Horse and the chambers of rhetoric of Bruges were added to the biblical scenes of the mystery plays. The Noble Brotherhood of the Holy Blood is for centuries the organiser of this procession. The theme still is some sort of a Quest for the Holy Grail: a search for the meaning of life and the pursuit of happiness and fulfilment that got many names - like the Kingdom of God or the New Jerusalem… This idea Bruges being a new Jerusalem also is far from new: Bruges was deliberately built as this New Jerusalem.
Full photo reportage here!
relijournal.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join