It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Ok, that convinces me.

Not a missile. I do not know what though.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by YodleAjax

Yes YodleAjax, I agree with you and I think thats what it is too. First I tried to resist to the ideat but there is no way to do that with a missile, you can see many objects interacting at the same time.

NO OFFENSE : To those who keep saying these are russian missiles is like painting stripes on a donkey to make it look like a zebra. Here is a video of the closest thing to that a missile can do, you'll see a big difference, and by the way.....is not even russian !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by infinate consciousness

A strumpet is a whore. I think you meant crumpets. However the whole idea of tea and strumpets is pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sorry if i contradict myself but most think this is a different video from the last, this however look lot more like a missile travelling and complete successuful did a stage speration, and that a long tail of chamtrail and from the chemtrail sideview you can determine that at the end that the missile was spinning, not seen anything like it. Thanks for the vid.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
These two videos are great to show what happened, which is definitely not a missile.

Video 1: Note that at the end the Norwegian Military Official says the Russians never announce what they are doing, and if you read this thread I have shown there is no evidence that *anyone* announced this before it actually occurred.

(click to open player in new window)

Video 2: How can you watch this and think "Missile!"?!?!

(click to open player in new window)

And here are some pictures I've collected, take a look...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a6ab5d56689.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbaa45ffd665.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bb04e7c4173.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0372f9f34d2a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa1ae1a26a87.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e2d6e0f7250.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously, after looking at all of this you all still want to say it was a missile? Okay, well you obviously aren't denying ignorance, because your so called 'proof' is pictures of previous occurrences that look nothing like this spiral in Norway!

*Note: Posted this here and in the other thread regarding these spirals www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
I just posted this in the other thread, but I wanted you all to see it who are following this thread...

Russian Bulava Missile Tests

23 December 2008 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage and
self-destructed on command
15 July 2009 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its first stage and
self-destructed.
9 December 2009 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage.

Source

Self destructs the last 2 times in prior testing, including a test where it malfunctioned during firing its third stage... how come not this past time?

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Jim Oberg claimed in another thread that russian missiles do not have self-destruct capabilities. Confused ...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yes highly original is highly confused -- he should read more slowly or something to that effect

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Very wierd....

I think the first time you can get away with a failed missle launch excuse but the same thing again? I don't know.... feels erie to me.... the weather has been pretty strange latley and i've been having funky dreams too. Aliens warning me lol.... maybe its the herb....

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Yes highly original is highly confused -- he should read more slowly or something to that effect

What does my reading have to do with anything? I provided information showing that in previous tests (which failed) that they were self destructed. Why don't you go and read a bit before denying my info to be true? Because believe it or not, what I posted is actual information.

Either contribute to the threads (because now you're posting nonsense in both threads regarding the spirals) or stop leaving stupid remarks that no one gives a crap about.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dreambeats

The test on December 10th was a different missile type and was a success.

The Rocket Forces conducted a successful launch of a Topol/SS-25 missile on December 10, 2009. The launch took place at 15:35 MSK (11:35 UTC) from the Kapustin Yar test site toward the Sary-Shagan test range in Kazakhstan. According to a Rocket Forces representative the launch was conducted as part of the missile service life extension program and to conduct "a test of a combat equipment of intercontinental ballistic missiles".

russianforces.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I swear this guy is a Troll....

All right guys lets get back to topic.
So we learned with this 2nd spiral that the Russians are pretty good at recreating spirals with expensive faulty rockets.... AND THEY ARE ROCKETS!

We need to find out WHY?
Are they advertising a new type of drink....Spiral Vodka?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I believe there was a poster named Dark Kn1Ght who proclaimed/claimed that at around this time that we would begin to see odd things in the sky...He claimed that they would be holographic I believe in the sense that those who are the true elites are testing technology that is to fool you and I. That they would fake things such as aliens, ships, religious idols, etc...so that we will fall under their will and thus be controlled. I believe that was his claim, now does the spiral sighting have anything to do with such things? I have no idea, just some food for thought.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

What you are talking about is Project Blue Beam. Supposedly the government is going to try and use holographic images to fool the people on Earth about an alien invasion, or the second coming of some religious person etc... I don't see the point of that though, people would easily find out it's not real since if lets say they project an alien invasion - well wouldn't some of these ships or whatever land on the ground, or shoot at us, or cause some damage? Or are they really going to go as far as hurting their own people once again to prove a point/send a message?

Oh and supposedly these holographic images will either broadcast from the ground or from satellites... I don't know if there is the technology to send a holographic image from space at this point in time - but then again we are lied too about so much, no one really knows other than tptb.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

"I don't see the point of that though, people would easily find out it's not real..."

Are you sure? Because people are buying this Russian Rocket BS that's being spoon fed to them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Sorry yeah PBB...lol totally slipped my mind...Anyway, that's what I was talking about. You just never know during these times. And as for the Russian Rocket deal, that is such a weak excuse full of discrepancies that it is hard to buy. Especially when more of these anomalies are popping up..I suppose we must play it by ear...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
i dont know if its been posted but it came up on youtube

it looks to be from a year ago, and it seems to be a nice looking spiral from a rocket, albeit at a much farther distance than the recent stuff.

I don't believe the recent spirals are rocket tests, but it doesn't hurt to explore both sides

i found it particularly funny when the russian lady starts telling her hubby or whomever : "Priblizi" at the end. Heh, tellin' him to zoom in. Russian women

edit: i forgot to add the url

I guess the importance of the video is that it shows the rockets like those in the pictures can create spirals.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Bosanski91]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Bosanski91]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Exactly, I cannot believe people said it a rocket, I never see a rocket do the norway spiral, they never exact match at all..

what if they shoot missle at the wormhole to stop the second coming or alien invasion or anything else to prevent them from coming here?

Or my best guess is the earth's climate is changing rapidly?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

If you look in both threads about the spiral in Norway I have been avidly posting information trying to prove it was not a missile and/or if a missile did fail it was a separate event (shown using pictures which I think are 2 pages back also in my profile pics).

I don't know why so many people are taking in this crap from the MSM so quickly - especially when even the "actual" reported story would/should be causing an alarm since testing missiles anywhere near a NATO country would be considered an act of war any other time.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I'm not picking on you I just though that small part I quoted from you was funny.

I also kind of pointed on the other thread the same thing you mentioned.
If it was a rocket that went haywire, seems like EVERY country is cool about it.
It's like the Russians do this ALL the time twice a week.

But I don't believe that BS. Why? because NATO and NORAD and everybody knew there wasn't a rocket in the air in the 1st place. There was NO Thread but since this issue is Unknown(Or the LHC). They don't want people panicking and freaking out and making a big deal.

So what do they do?.... they read the chapter on the book that tells them what to do when the Unknown happens. How to contain situations and prevent information from getting out.

Go to the media.... and Spoon feed some BS to people that kind of makes sense, because the masses will eat it up and continue living in their little world that's sugar coated with a cherry on top.

The funny thing is that it's Sooo OBVIOUS.... with ALL the rockets in the last 70 years that's gone hay wire. The last 2 seems to do the SAME thing a few days apart. WOW!

Oh by the way... the LHC.... yeah it uses allot of energy but that thing is paper weight. It dont do jacksh*t, but it makes a great pina-colada. For those people that want to believe that.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am sorry but I had to re-post this video because It seems almost nobody notice it. If you watch this vid, NOT A CHANCE FOR A MISSILE anymore. Of course, there is always a chance to say the video is fake.

PLEASE WATCH IT. and let me know. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join