Another sky spiral spotted

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Knowing the unspoken animosity between the U.S. and Russia, I have to ask how this "missile launch" would go unquestioned by the politicos in this country. While i am not unwilling to concede this could be a missile the fact remains there would significant political fallout of which there has been none. The Russians whined when we have a failure during our missile defense tests. Considering the position of the new administration, I find it very diffcult to believe the U.S would not have something to say about this.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by antonia]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Okay there is no possible way after viewing this video that I believe that it was a missile... Check this video out.

Video is small but this is a direct link (better watched on page source below)
link.brightcove.com...

Click here for source of video full screen, just scroll down to watch the video (first video on the page)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am having a hard time with the failed missile launch explanation. Let's use common sense here. Would a world nuclear power really admit to multiple failures of an ICBM launch. Basically saying we are working on a new delivery system to destroy you but we just cannot get it right. That is unheard of. I would think information like that would be considered a "threat to national security". If it were me, I would be very happy with the idea that people would think that a strange event occurred instead of knowing that my country just blew a launch.

The only time I have seen an affect like that from propulsion is from fireworks attached to a pin wheel which results from a source of energy ATTACHED to something. I am not saying it is impossible. Let's say the rocket did manage to create that affect by spinning in mid-air, that does not explain the blue beam that is between the spiral and the ground.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take and it wasn’t long at all.
Benjamin creme has laid claim to this light as the star has has talked about for the past year

www.share-international.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To my knowledge, the first spiral was not claimed by anyone. The Russians were pretty clear that they had nothing to do with it and had no knowledge of the origin.

Secondly, this is nothing like the first spiral seen, as a matter of fact, I wouldn't call this a spiral at all. The first spiral was a perfectly tight drawn piece of geometry that dissipated into a perfect sphere with a blue haze or trail.

Your assessment of this being a missile is 100% correct because these are the sort of launches that I have witnessed before. But, I really don't think that the first one in Norway was a missile launch...I'm absolutely certain that it wasn't. However, I cannot prove my theory either way.

Nonetheless, have a good day.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Knowing the unspoken animosity between the U.S. and Russia, I have to ask how this "missile launch" would go unquestioned by the politicos in this country. While i am not unwilling to concede this could be a missile the fact remains there would significant political fallout of which there has been none. The Russians whined when we have a failure during our missile defense tests. Considering the position of the new administration, I find it very diffcult to believe the U.S would not have something to say about this.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by antonia]

That is actually a very good point. I have nothing to add or subtract to your statement, but, I think that is an excellent observation.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
CHECK THIS ONE !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Ah, proof of a failed missile test.

Shall we double check with NASA?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
reply to post by Trueman

Ah, proof of a failed missile test.

Shall we double check with NASA?

uh . . .
what?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
After watching the video of the Norway spiralling could not disput the missile claim, as a fast object try to keep it course by spinning in close proximity. In the eye of the storm here do you think a missile fly over head and the LHC working has any effect to the well being of man, from effects in have nightmares, to having headach etc,

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Great video from you Trueman, that look something like wormhole open up and things passing through spooky stuff.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by YodleAjax]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is just the kids (Russians and the US) playing with their mind control device. Time to take the toys away before they hurt someone.
Wish this were a UFO or someone firing at a UFO. Unfortunately this event is certainly man made and I think somewhat sinister.

The Russians and the US are in cahoots (with alien technology) and have been working on a means to control or manipulate the population of the planet.
The entire H.A.A.R.P. facility was set up ostensibly to conduct weather experiments but most people suspect it is not weather they are attempting to control but rather human thought and actions. H.A.A.R.P. has always been rumoured to be a broad reaching mind control apparatus.

This short excerpt explains how WE "biological computers" can be manipulated on a cellular level, by tapping into fairly recently discovered "programmable" DNA using light and sound.

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

(start quote)

"The most astonishing experiment that was performed by Garjajev’s group is the reprogramming of the DNA co-don sequences using modulated laser light. From their discovered grammatical syntax of the DNA language they were able to modulate coherent laser light and even radio waves and add semantics (meaning) to the carrier wave. In this way they were able to reprogram in vivo DNA in living organisms, by using the correct resonant frequencies of DNA. The most impressive discovery made so far is that spoken language can be modulated to the carrier wave with the same reprogramming effect. Now this is a baffling and stunning scientific discovery! Our own DNA can simply be reprogrammed by human speech, supposing that the words are modulated on the correct carrier frequencies!

Whereas western science uses complicated bio chemical processes to cut and paste DNA triplets in the DNA molecule, Russian scientist use modulated laser light to do exactly the same thing. The Russians have proven to be very successful in repairing damaged DNA material in vivo!

Winter and his heart coherence team have found proof that human emotions can reprogram DNA as well. The sonic beatings of the heart in rhythm with our feelings, our emotions, are transformed into electromagnetic energy in the body’s glands that act like piezoelectric couplers creating smaller electromagnetic counterpart wavelengths of the emotional sounds of the heart. The emotion becomes energy in motion, e-motion, sending it right down to the DNA of every cell of our body as blue coherent laser light that is able to modulate the DNA co-dons just like the lasers of the Russians did." (end quote)

[edit on 12-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What was the condition of the LHC that day and that time. I really want to know

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Since the 23rd of November the LHC has being working perfectly, spinning protons round the tunnel and collision have be carried out to 1.3travaton(million volt). Im still waiting for the result to study.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Actually it is. The earthy mindset is but a small speckle on the indefinite vastness of the infinity.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This reminds me of the story in Ezekiel 1:16....about the wheels in the sky
Very interesting.

I don't believe this is a rocket at all!

The videos of the "black hole" looking space left afterwards is very creepy. I'd believe this is a portal to another dimension, before I'd believe that it was a rocket.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

google has the answers,lol when is disclosure. Cool sig,01110000 01100101 01100001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110010 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dolby_X
Look like the Russian are testing alot of rocket. Hope it dont come with a new war.

Anyway it's look suspicious 2 rockets both failling .. they need better rocket engeneer !

Could be something to do with U.S. to stop counting new missiles in Russia

I'll just quote a post from my other thread to save my typing it again...

Originally posted by Now_Then

Well it turns out that the US stopped producing new long range missiles some time ago, but Russia has continued to do so...

The two countries first agreed to "continuous monitoring" under the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, signed by President Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.

Under the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START I) there has been a constant US staffed monitoring team at the Votkinsk Machine Building Plant, about 600 miles east of Moscow -- the site where all Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) are built. - Under a deal struck between the Bush administration and the Kremlin made last year (but not made public) this monitoring is to end on Saturday... Prez Obama seems to be locked into this decision as it was made before his administration - although he has not sought to renew or replace the agreement.

However, the head of Russia's strategic missile forces, Nikolai Solovtsov, was recently quoted by Russian news agencies as saying that the assembly and deployment of next-generation RS-24 missiles would start once the treaty expires. Analysts said that could happen, because Moscow was not banned from developing new missiles.

Hmmm... I wonder why this is? Was it a concession of good faith - maybe in relation to the missile shield plans? Or as a treaty works 2 ways, maybe the US was interested from freeing it's self for other reasons, say the freedom to develop new kit away from prying Russian inspectors? (I am leaning towards the later right now).

"When Votkinsk goes away, Russia could deploy hundreds of missiles," said one senior Republican Senate aide. "Russia is a big country with many satellites passing overhead," so it will not be easy to count missiles based on test flights. "We are worried about what Russia will do that we are not going to know."

Times they are a changing! - This particular arrangement has stood for 15 years...

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

So the monitoring stopped on the 5th of Dec and already we are seeing some interesting test launches from the Russians - I'd say this is linked.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Russia never stopped testing these missiles. They really don't seem to be paying much attention to START I.

We can add one more to the list.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I would say that this new missile testing will be commonplace until the bugs are sorted, (if ever) as it supposed to be a complete submarine based launch platform and the subs are the missiles platform with no other use...lotta money at stake here!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join