It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another sky spiral spotted

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
Either contribute to the threads (because now you're posting nonsense in both threads regarding the spirals) or stop leaving stupid remarks that no one gives a crap about.

Only thing you have provided thus far is disinfo.

Why don't you tell us your previous experience in rocket tests, your argument amounts to "I don't think a rocket could cause this strange light so it must be fake".

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You need to repost it, cant see it bro.

link   
www.youtube.com...

Just in case the last link doesn't work

link   

Originally posted by Trueman
I am sorry but I had to re-post this video because It seems almost nobody notice it. If you watch this vid, NOT A CHANCE FOR A MISSILE anymore.

Was this even a rocket test?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

www.youtube.com...

I did it, thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well it's an interesting video. Here is the problem though. The video is over a month old, posted on November 08, 2009.
In this case it dont apply, it's not recent.

But I will say this though... We been messing with modern rockets for over +40 years. I want people to show me a rocket doing the same exact thing the spirals do. Oh and take into account that the spirals are stationary not movie or falling down(Just spinning). I would like to see some cool videos of that.
Oh yeah and not computer simulations of what people think what happens.
I want to see ROCKET TEST gone HAYWIRE and do that.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'm seeing the phrase "As Above So Below" being Played Out to an Absurdity.

Ther are suddenly as many different & unique Sky Spirals

as there are created each month a new & unique Crop Circle,
and the attending idea that there is a Code to be deciphered or gleaned
from the formation(s)....

The two contrasting positions; Sky-v-Earth
and in-between are insightful & self-aware mankind here to interpet & benefit.

where do we go from here

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

Exactly my friend, a missile can't do that. About the date of the video, I know that, the point is, this things had been happening for a long time and not to much people knows. I don't know if you had the chance to watch the video from China, according to the source...that event (Norway spirals event), happened there about 21 years ago and it went on for 5 concecutives nights. I don't know chinese but...here is the link just in case.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7
But I will say this though... We been messing with modern rockets for over +40 years. I want people to show me a rocket doing the same exact thing the spirals do. Oh and take into account that the spirals are stationary not movie or falling down(Just spinning). I would like to see some cool videos of that.

It might be new technology.

From www.dailymail.co.uk...;

The blue green you see in the images is called Cherenkov Radiation & is the same principle in Physics as the Aurora Borealis with mesons caught in the Van Allen Belt coming in at the Earth's Poles in a spiral about it's magnetic field lines.The problem with this depiction in the photo is that the blue spiral isn't in a straight line. This does suggest an object in motion affected by the Earth's gravity. If this was just a missile then either it has a new drive unit that utilizes a high energy system(nuclear), or it's deliverable package had a malfunctioning onboard MRU. You can google archives of photos about main reactor units that are submerged in a water bath to see an example of this. My favorite is in the photos of the century for the year 2000 published by the National Geographic Society. A self destruct must have been triggered which resulted in a controlled burn of the MRU giving off the great white spiral that filled the sky. How it was sustained is a mystery.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kirksteruk2k10

I didn't know about the Chinese spirals.... that's amazing SPECIALLY if went on for 5 days.

A new technology sound VERY possible.

I think if at the beginning they said that they were testing a new Laser/high frequency ultra-sonic sound machine or something.
I would have not been here arguing about this.
I would have to say that I would have bought that excuse because in my mind that sounded 100% possible.

Now it's too late if they came out and said that.
Something is being covered up.
If the event happened in China and now on Norway then what makes them appear 2 different places? Also the colors are different but the rotation and the way they look are the same. Interesting

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kirksteruk2k10

It's a bit of a leap to state that the color is due to Cerenkov radiation.

Cherenkov radiation (also spelled Cerenkov or Čerenkov) is electromagnetic radiation emitted when a charged particle (such as an electron) passes through an insulator at a constant speed greater than the speed of light in that medium.

en.wikipedia.org...

The ionosphere is a conducting medium, not an insulating medium. It is also a near vacuum, meaning the speed of light in the ionosphere is c. In other words, there is nothing that would produce Cerenkov radiation. It is far, far more likely that the coloration is due to the ionization of the exhaust gases. It is ionization which produces the aurora, not Cerenkov radiation. You can forget that dailymail article.
physicsandphysicists.blogspot.com...
www.athropolis.com...

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
To be honest, I hope this is a missile failure(again). The fact that it may not be is scary since it leaves alot of speculation. One of the more scary thoughts is that this could be Project Bluebeam.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think the answer is " watch the skys " there is a lot more to come, and don`t believe the rocket theory, it belongs to TPTB and the ATS experts ( misinformation ) agents alone. I for one will wait and see and make my OWN mind up, regardless of the nothing to see here, move along brigade, ATS is going to the dogs, big time !

I am now OFFIOCIALLY bowing out of the growing corruption of the experts and the Moderators who are friends of theirs, removing posts that criticise their FRIENDS. This is my LAST post and the end of watching the rubbish debunkers work, one last word or two, beware the members who manage to make pre-emptive posts which must take ages to write, within minuites of a reply, they must have many of these stored as draft replies, ( disinfo agents to be sure ) cough !!!!
Phage included, just remember how many people who became freiends of Titor etc, at the time and now are afraid of being tarred with the same brush, this will happen again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE SUCKERS !!!!!!!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Qwenn]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Qwenn]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They probaly are testing a theory for a Stealther or faster rocket. It might be in the early stages of development so lots of failures are expected.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They probaly are testing a theory for a Stealther or faster rocket. It might be in the early stages of development so lots of failures are expected.

I pressed reply twice.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by mantisfan72]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
LINKS TO BLUEBEAM PROJECTS INFO -

2012poleshift.wetpaint.com...:+False+Holographic+Second+Coming NWO Project Blue Beam: False Holographic Second Coming Stewart Swerdlow Discusses Project Blue Beam:

www.thewatcherfiles.com... BLUE BEAM The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

www.sweetliberty.org... Following is the transcript of a taped presentation by Serge Monast, a French-speaking Canadian journalist. Although there was no date on the tape, Monast speaks of 1983 as "eleven years ago", so we will assume this talk took place in 1994. We heard rumors from time to time of harassment against Mr. Monast, and later had heard that he was killed.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
divinecosmos.com...

David Wilcock has stated that disclosure will be happening soon. Whether you believe that he is telling the truth or is a masterful hoaxer, either way, I'm interested in hearing what his opinion of both events are.

He also admits to using L** - just sayin'...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
divinecosmos.com...

David Wilcock has stated that disclosure will be happening soon. Whether you believe that he is telling the truth or is a masterful hoaxer, either way, I'm interested in hearing what his opinion of both events are.

He also admits to using L** - just sayin'...

So what? Just sayin'..
Should we discount everybody who have ever used drugs?
"That guy did '___' that one time, now we can NEVER trust him.."

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Bizarre Blue Light Spiral over Norway Spiral - Failed Missile? Or Successful demonstration?
www.youtube.com...

haarp..who would have thought...?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Looks like the same missile failure from a different angle. Nobody, including Russia has the kind of money to launch 2 missiles with a disastrous outcome with the first one. It would be weeks, even months before you would see a second test, and only with improvements. I also don't buy the 'strange new technology' theory. Even after looking at all the fringe science, there is nothing that would look like this as an end product. Get real.

Yes, protect your rights and freedoms. Yes, don't believe the strange religious ideas going around.... And by all means, don't believe this crap.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join