It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

star for you my friend. i my very humble opinion the HAARP project could be another explanation.
i wish i could offer you more info on that right now, but unfortunately i am not that well versed concerning the HAARP project.
I also thought of project bluebeam, but the skeptics on the thread will be crying hoax on that one.
HAARP is proven to exist, but the same cannot be said for bluebeam.

let me look into it and i am sure you will as well.

we will see what we can find.

i was first convinced that it was with either an astrological phenomenon or something with the atmosphere, but now i am thinking that it is most likely due to some type of technology.

HAARP would not surprise me.

it's late on the east coast. i will check back into tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mantic

Just for kicks.

Could a "missle"
that crashes and burns in a colorful "spiral" near somewhere it shouldn't be,
be obscured by an
athlete who crashes and burns in a colorful "spiral" being (many) somewhere(s) he shouldn't?

That is a good way of puting it. Was the missile supose to go over norway or no? I didn't see that spiral explode for some reason.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thank you!

All of these viewed recently bear some striking similarities to what we are seeing above Norway... and they were all attributed to rocket launches.

Strange cone-shaped light reported from multiple states including Pennsylvania
www.examiner.com... sightings 9/19/09

www.capecodonline.com.../20090919/NEWS11/909199984 SORRY LINK NOT WORKING STORY PASTED BELOW

Below is video of another “flashlight” but it was shot in Las Vegas in January and looks like either a missile launch (or we were shooting at it)
www.youtube.com...

Mysterious light seen over Cape
By Aaron Gouveia
[email protected]
September 19, 2009

Cape residents from Bourne to Truro were captivated Saturday night after spotting a mysterious, cone-shaped light darting across the evening sky.

The sightings began in Wellfleet at 8 p.m., as two callers reported a “huge, cone-shaped light like nothing they’d ever seen before,” according to Wellfleet police. The light was seen in the skies over Great Island, the police said, but witnesses said it suddenly disappeared and left only a trail of white smoke behind.
More Times Breaking News

At the same time, a group of five Hyannis residents described a similar light seen from their back deck.

“It was a cone-shaped light with a beam coming out of it, and it was brighter than all the stars,” said a Hyannis woman who wished to remain anonymous. “But then it just disappeared and all that was left was this white smoke.”

Before long, public safety officials in Falmouth, Nantucket, Bourne, Brewster, Dennis, Truro and Eastham were also fielding reports of “a big red glow like a ball” and “a fascinating light like I’ve never seen,” according to several police dispatchers.
The state police barracks in Bourne reported calls from people in Mattapoisett spotting the lights, and similar sightings were confirmed in the New York area, said Dwain McCullough, spokesman for the U.S. Coast Guard Sector Long Island Sound.
All reporting parties, including Nickey Burnell of Harwich, were puzzled by the origin of the lights.

Burnell was in front of a campfire with friends at Coast Guard Beach in Eastham Saturday night, coincidentally talking about UFOs and questioning the existence of aliens.

“We were sitting around talking about UFOs when I saw it,” Burnell said. “And I said, ‘Oh, you mean like that one?’”

Although a visit from otherworldly beings was surely on the minds of some who witnessed the heavenly light show last night, it turns out there is likely a perfectly logical explanation.

NASA’s Black Brant XII Sounding Rocket was launched at 7:46 p.m. from the agency’s Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia, as part of NASA’s Charged Aerosol Release Experiment.

The experiment may shed light on the highest clouds in Earth’s atmosphere, according to NASA’s Web site, providing insight into the formation, evolution and properties of polar mesospheric clouds observed at high latitudes

Below is video of another “flashlight” but it was shot in Las Vegas in January and looks like either a missile launch (or we were shooting at it)
www.youtube.com...

JUST TOO COINCIDENTAL
Pennsylvania, Las Vegas, Cape Cod, now Norway!
HAARP - PROJECT BLUE BEAM

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Just so you know I wasn't being sarcastic when I was explaining how to edit your post. I was just trying to be nice.

And your post was a bit "silly" in my opinion because of the way you chose to thank Phage, but that's besides the point, it doesn't even matter. Let's just stick to the topic.

I still do not believe this whole event had to do with some 'missile failure.' Like I've been saying, yes a missile failure possibly happened, but that doesn't explain everything that happened. I still think that the spiral and the possible missile failure are two separate things.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Not saying the report of the 'cone shaped light' thing didn't happen in PA, but I live in Pennsylvania and I haven't seen any lights like that, if I do thought I'll be sure to take pictures/video of it. Luckily there is not too much light pollution where I live, since I'm outside of Philly a bit. But I'm surprised I didn't hear about this occurrence happening, nothing on the news that I'm aware of - but then again I don't watch the MSM...

*edit: it was out near Pittsburgh so never mind I wouldn't have seen it

[edit on 13-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Not saying the report of the 'cone shaped light' thing didn't happen in PA, but I live in Pennsylvania and I haven't seen any lights like that, if I do thought I'll be sure to take pictures/video of it. Luckily there is not too much light pollution where I live, since I'm outside of Philly a bit. But I'm surprised I didn't hear about this occurrence happening, nothing on the news that I'm aware of - but then again I don't watch the MSM...

*edit: it was out near Pittsburgh so never mind I wouldn't have seen it

[edit on 13-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

I put a post one page back about HAARP and Project Blue Beam.
Did you check out the Pennsylvania story? Last link in that post has video with picture -looks just like this one over Norway.

HAARP may be up to much more than what we think. It is surrounded with mystery and controversy.

Project Bluebeam?
Those beams photographed on another thread couldn't be any bluer.

And in September there were similar phenomena over Pennsylvania, Cape Cod and LA.

I think these are just tests the US and Russians are running, sort of trying their hand at holographic images.
One technician to another "Let's start with a simple spiral." No, first lets do a flashlight design and then we'll move on to the spiral."
After that it will be Jesus with a couple of lambs and a chariot. lol

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
As for those claiming HAARP ..........You think we will be experiencing some odd weather happenings in the near future or is that just an unfounded question? Anyone check the weather during the times of these sightings and any odd happenings afterward? Perhaps that is something that can shed some light on the situation..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm a little on the fence about this one myself also. The missle story is plausable but I find it a little impossible due to the symetry(SP?) of the spiral. If it did malfunction after 2nd stage seperation it would be travelling 5000-8000mph during normal flight. Now if it started cartwheeling at that speed at angles different to the direction of travel/flight the smoke trails would be erractic as full thrust from a stage 3 boost at angles different to the inclination and flight path wouldn't cause perfect spirals. I just don't buy that. I do know a thing or two about how orbit is achieved.

What makes me suspicious of the official story is that the US, Norway or Finland isn't going APES#(T over this and just pushing the currently accepted story.

There is too many unknowns right now to be able to say "YEP that must be it".

My instinct tells me that it may be some cyclical astronomical event due to similar depictions in ancient civilizations.

Although that would be cool if we were testing wormhole technology and sending a probe through. I still hope I'm alive to see man make a major step towards space travel. Would be awesome

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I'm going to start looking out at the sky a bit more at night (I'm an insomniac anyway) and see if I come up with anything - maybe I'll get lucky and catch something. After reading a few reports about some weird stuff happening in PA recently it seems I have a decent chance (well better than before) of seeing something.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Although that would be cool if we were testing wormhole technology and sending a probe through. I still hope I'm alive to see man make a major step towards space travel. Would be awesome

I think we all want to be around to see man conquer space, and if disclosure occurs about ET life then we will see a huge change in space flight/travel. And supposedly a few 'sources' on the inside think that will happen soon... so I guess we just have to be patient.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Can't speak the lingo but the video is very interesting and shows a huge spiral seen in China filmed in 1987. Seems like this type of missile failure and spiral effect in the upper atmosphere has happened on more than one occassion.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
new spiral in China

rogersparkbench.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

These types of threads are the sort that i absolutely detest, because you use absolutes where there is none.

"PROOF"

WHERE ,WHERE IS THIS PROOF????????

You provide us with a edited nasa video of the sun bursting...................

You provide us with ancient cave drawings of spirals and instantly jump to the conclusion that the people from the past were trying to tell us something.........................

Honestly, if there was more meaning to these lights, then surely the 100,000's of independent scientists would have come forward by now.

It's one thing to want to believe, its another to see something in nothing.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by macssam
new spiral in China

rogersparkbench.blogspot.com...

WTF!?

:O

[edit on 13-12-2009 by tim1989]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Teki187

What you want ?
no one is forcing you to belive any thing, you just go ahead thinking it is a rocket, Im sur it makes your life better and safer..

And if people want to try and make a meaning out of things that is accuring, it is automaticly a bad thing, well, I disagree, I dont think this is a normal rocket launch as many people say..

i dont think it is a stargate with incoming Nephilim either, maybe some 'power show' from the Russians to Mr.Obama.. ??

The official explanaition is still : They 'think' it is a rocket, it is the most reasonable one. But they are not sure....

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Teki187

Honestly, if there was more meaning to these lights, then surely the 100,000's of independent scientists would have come forward by now.

so who's working in absolutes?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nice Post S&F. Love that rage song as well. For the spiral. I damn near died when I heard It was official, that it was a failed rocket. Haha, I knew it wouldn't be long before there had to be an explanation. With millions of people to witness some thing so strange, and possibly one of the biggest things to happen to this planet in quite some time....Right F-ing there, in plain sight!!! They would have to debunked it as fast as they could just to shove ppl back in their box. What I was concerned with, was not if they would or not... (We all know they will never tell us the truth,or reveal anything untill it is the only option.) Yet, what BS would they feed us as the cover up? I knew, it would at least have to be something fairly interesting, to truly fool anyone. When they said rocket. I was like, "LOL you have to be f-ing kidding me? No ones gonna believe that BS." Yet, once again. People listened to what their Gov. and media feed them... Even though it was a huge steaming pile, shoved right down their throat with the guise of something pleasant, "It smells like chocolate. It tastes like chocolate. You love chocolate! These aren't the droids you are looking for!" And yet once again, it did, they do, and they aren't... So sad. All I have to say about all of this, I can take from the end of that Rage Against the Machine song on Vid. "Wake up!"

Shyte like this realy makes me start to believe that we are, in fact. All sheep.

[edit on 12/13/09 by Dracan6]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Spiral=consciousness
All around the world people have been seeing 11:11 and asking what the true meaning is. The meaning of 11:11 is for you to wake up to your higher self. Consciousness!
11:11 = A box with a free-floating dot in space. Alternatively, the Monad.
Before I move on you must come to a basic understanding Pay attention. Zero=One or 0=1. I want you to grab a coin. Hold the coin in your hand look at it from the top to see it as a 0 or circle. Now look at the coin so you see it as 1 or One. As you hold the coin in your hand you can see it has 2 sides heads and tails this is the principle of duality, but notice that both are equal as .5+.5=1 You are only holding one coin in your hand. So we can now say that male=female black=white positive=negative light=dark. If you understand that, it is all equal but a difference of scale. As one cannot tell you where light and dark begin or where hot and cold end and start. We are all = and we are all One.
What was mans first creation? The wheel how does one create something from nothing? Zero or 0 is nothing right? Right! You create from thought. Everything that you see around you is thoughts. I hope some of you are catching on. Therefore, you are a thought in the mind of god or the All. Yet he loves you so much that he wanted you to experience his creation and or mind. Therefore, as thought or soul you are born into this world as a human. When you are born your pure but as you grow and develop you never lose your purity you just forget that you’re a soul in a human body experiencing a collective limited reality.
A circle O or pi 3.14 3+1+4=8/2 = 4 or 1111 I divided by 2 as we have two side of a coin and because everything is a half-truth! 3.14=11.0 in Binary code, computers program in 0 or 1. For the diameter of the circle, I used the golden ratio as it is found on the human body. The golden ratio is 1.61 1+6+1=8/2=4 or 1111 1.61=1.1 in Binary. So Pi+golden ratio= 11:11
I hope that you’re catching on. The next time you see 11:11 ask yourself who am I. Better yet look into your eyes and ask yourself who you are. How do you see yourself? In a mirror how else? Thru the eyes of others.
Consciousness or thought= vibration. Matter is light waveforms held together by vibration. One can say that math explains vibration. Π if you look at it is nothing more than a flip of a coin, when you flip a coin it sends out vibration. This vibration holds everything that you see together. Everything is consciousness or vibration. Evolution is a change in consciousness and or vibration. Some of you are going to say well I am conscious well yes, you are but not fully, if you were I would not have to be writing a book. When was the last time that you stopped all your thoughts? Let me break it down for you so you have a better understanding. When you grow up you’re taught but you never learn anything for yourself, people become automated so automated that you lost your true self, always on the go people all kept in fear and stress out so you never get to really every do any real deep thinking for yourself. You then go to school to learn other people’s thoughts and discovery never able to question the teaching or find your own way or learn things outside of the curriculum, this is call mental conditioning. After school, you work never questing anything. When you retire if you get to, then you might have time to reflect on your life. This is the system that you’re a slave to. You’re never given the chance to figure it out; it is like this for a reason. The people at the top know that if you ever wake up and realize that you have been fooled all your life the system is place would come down. What the people at the top don’t understand is that we put them up there. They forgot who they are themselves they got lost in greed. The few that know and control the system, we all go back to the light. People need to wake up and understand that your pure essence is light.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

ICBMs leave the lower atmosphere, follows the trajectory of the missile's path, then they drop down on a target. Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles ARE NOT USED TO FIRE A SPIRAL IN THE SKY. They go up and they go down. You know, to BLOW PEOPLE UP?

Boy, I forget what it was like to completely think like most sleepers.

It's A Chinese Lantern! Since we don't think, it must be a missile, IT HAS TO BE! This shows my unending respect for the majority of modern society.

Not to mention they are smarter than everyone. You don't even know what an ICBM does, yet are willing to entertain the idea of an ICBM. It's a Chinese Lantern. You should accept it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
People need to wake up and understand that your pure essence is light. People need to wake up and understand that we are all = that nobody is better than anyone if you think they are you created a mental prison for yourself. They keep you in your mental prison by keeping you in fear, busy and the best distracted by entertainment. Keep the people stupid so we can control them. You’re never given the truth always looking elsewhere for the answer. The answer has and always will be inside of you. It is the most guarded secret on earth. Find your true self and the answers will come.
Who are you? Ask yourself. Well at first, you’re going to say your name, well that’s not me then you’re going to say well by body really? When the body dies what happens? Oh ya I am spirt. I am I. I am One. Now let us look at i. Notice that the line under the dot is the same thing as the dot it is just a different view. When a person stands straight up with arms to the side he, make an i with his body your head being the dot and your body being the line. The dot is pi the line is the golden ratio both are infinite. “I” flipped on its side with the middle section at the top forms a table or house move the middle section to the bottom and you have a cup. Also, note that the dot on top of the I represents infinity. All the infinity symbol is a O is a twist you can see this by spinning a quarter and watch it wobble it will form the infinity symbol.
However, some might ask for proof of consciousness well ok. I will do one better. I will explain how space and consciousness work together. Fibonacci already explained it but people just see numbers and not the meanings behind them, because they never question why it is so. Fibonacci 011235813 notice it is increasing in vibration it is also goes to infinity. Doing this creates a golden spiral, Spiral=consciousness. What Fibonacci could not say was that he was explaining the unfolding or folding of space with consciousness. Just as I cannot tell you other things because it has to be realized by yourself to come to this understanding. Once you have reached this place of consciousness your given answers but some of the answers come with a price, once the veil is lifted and you see with your true eyes you will understand what I mean. I also wanted you to notice that consciousness=spirals, look at nature, look at the world around, you look at space, look at your face; better yet look into your eyes.
Some of you might ask yourself how I obtained this information, simple I sat in meditation cleared my thoughts and listened and followed 11:11 literally all around the world I. I had faith in myself and just listened to my higher self my true self. As you sit and read and think I will share a secrete with you, no two people see the same thing it is only assumed that we do. When you come to an understanding that nothing is outside of yourself that, what you see is all in you. It now makes me smile to see man try to travel to distant planets and understand space when this entire time it has been locked inside of you. Some of you will not understand nor even care to and this is fine. More and more people are awakening and science is starting to back this fact. The vibration of the earth has been changing awaking up junk DNA it will continue to do so. Nothing is random.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join