It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stevoren

Wow...

I never thought about HAARP.

star for that one.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
[NAVTEX message warning you not to fly or navigate a ship in that area was
ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC=

Here is a Russian Ministry Officials reluctant admission to the test

Through gritted teeth yesterday, Defence Ministry officials in Moscow admitted that it was instead the exploding trail of the country’s latest intercontinental ballistic missile. The navy’s new high-tech toy, codenamed Bulava, had gone up in smoke.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

About as conclusive as one can come to a full explanation considering the circumstances.
And forgot to add the coordinates of the people in Norway...

Lat 70 1' 50.339
Lon 20 58' 24.439

x 7780443.0
y 7277363.0

Lat 70.030650
Lon 20.973455

[edit on 12/13/2009 by DJMSN]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Why would Russia go out of it's way to say that it wasn't a UFO?

I will say that an ICBM has the thrust to reach to height necessary to form a tight spiral without the rapid dissipation that would occur similar to a contrail; however, are the Russians admitting to violating the "no ICBM" treaty with the US?
(I don't know what treaty that would be. Maybe the START I treaty? If anyone could fill me in on this info I would be very grateful)

And WHY say that it is not a UFO?
First and foremost, UFO simply means unidentified flying object.

So, with that being said, it WAS a UFO until the Russians supposedly identified it.

Whatever is going on, the people involved in the Russian government seem to be betraying themselves and that makes no sense.
The information continues the contradiction.

Thanks for the info on the length of time that the spiral was visible Phage.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by Phage

Yes but did you happen to have that link on Dec. 8th? No. And since the site has that disclaimer I'm speculating that it's possible that the report was placed there after this all happened. And even if this report is true/real why is this the only one?

Holy freaking crap

Your complete disregard for the facts makes it impossible to talk to you. I don't know why you even bother phage.

highlyoriginal you are just nitpicking in an attempt to falsify the rocket theory. It is not some massive goverment cover up just a rocket launch that had a spectacular display from a certain point of view. (lots of people on this site still don't really understand how the phenomenon was started but if they read slower or more carefully they might figure it out.)

quit nitpicking! If you have an alternate theory you have to do better then this.
AND
AND AND
AND
I might add -- Before the MSM determined it was a rocket it was already suspected to be a rocket.
B E F O R E
Look at the facts and don't go on a crazy ass crusade to defile the truth.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by '___'omino]

I'm on a "crazy ass crusade to defile the truth" ??? Yes because the truth has been proven 100% and I just keep saying it's just not true! *sarcasm*

Instead of attacking my posts which actually contain information, links, pictures, and videos, why don't you find information regarding what you believe happened?

And who says I have to do better than what I have already shown? You? Ha, yeah okay. Since you have shown so much evidence disproving everything I've said...

Do a better job debunking theories and you wont have to resort to childish nonsense.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The SALT treaties were never ratified by the US and President Regan accused the Russians of cheating therefore no one ever followed what was supposed to have been agreed to. However the two sides did agree to a ban on testing devices as in actual nuclear explosions at least above ground. the treaties never banned any naval ICBM test or construction of new water based ICBM and allowed both sides a certain number (more than either would need to wipe out each other) of all kinds of ICBM. And for the record the START treaty expired on the 5th of this month so all bets are off in regards to testing now.The Russians have never said it wasn't a UFO they just said that the incident seen FROM Norway not over it was caused by the testing of the new Bulava ICBM. We must draw our own conclusions as to the rest and right now I must go with what the facts are showing not conjecture based on nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
[NAVTEX message warning you not to fly in that area was
ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC=

Here is a Russian Ministry Officials reluctant admission to the test

Through gritted teeth yesterday, Defence Ministry officials in Moscow admitted that it was instead the exploding trail of the country’s latest intercontinental ballistic missile. The navy’s new high-tech toy, codenamed Bulava, had gone up in smoke.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

About as conclusive as one can come to a full explanation considering the circumstances.

Once again, this proves nothing.

From The Times
December 11, 2009

Hmm... this article is from the 11th, and I forget, what was the date of the supposed 'missile failure?' Exactly. And I have said, there may have possibly been a missile failure that occurred but it is seems separate from the 'spiral' if you take a look at the pictures I provided in previous posts (or check my pictures).

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I don't see anything in that statement that says the Russian officials said what it wasn't. They said what it was.

It's the Times that says it wasn't a UFO, maybe because so many people think it was.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

The Missle Spiral occured on Dec 9 and the NAVTEX message came from the NAVTEX website and was broadcast over maritime radios. The message covers the periods of:

2300 7 Dec to 0600 Dec 8
0200 9 Dec to 0900 Dec 10

This is before and after the Spiral.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I'm not saying it didn't say that, what I'm saying is that it wasn't actually "there to see" until after this whole thing occurred. So yes the message may say that from the 7th til the 9th, but that doesn't mean it actually was there on those dates, it could have been added in after the supposed 'failed missile.'

Just have to make this point because we have no way of knowing if this information was available to anyone before the actual missile launch. In every video/article I've read it has said that they "think" it may have been Russia, and that "Russia never announces their tests" (once again, check the first video I posted the Norwegian Military Official says that).

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Excellent point Phage. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

I fell for the hasty generalization trap; however, apparently the Chinese were privy to a similar event.

Does anyone understand Chinese enough to translate this? (check out this story found in a Chinese news service).

See link on the post below. I think I screwed up the link on this post.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by Phage

Excellent point Phage. Thanks for showing me the error of my ways.

I fell for the hasty generalization trap; however, apparently the Chinese were privy to a similar event.

Does anyone understand Chinese enough to translate this? (check out this story found in a Chinese news service).

See link on the post below. I think I screwed up the link on this post.

Why are you bowing down to Phage like he is your master? "Thanks for showing me the error of my ways." Are you serious? Thank him for correcting you sure, but for the 'error of your ways' that sounds pretty ridiculous.

About the Chinese spiral, this has been brought up already which is just another reason that this all seems a bit off. Just my thoughts about it though.

And just wanted to let you know, if you click on "edit" (it's at the top right of your posts) you can edit the post and correct a link/code/writing/whatever. Just thought you'd like to know so next time you don't have to make two posts.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

The video with the norwegian army guys was released before Russia admittet it was a faulty rocket.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The NavTex message comes from the NavTex site which post all messages broadcast to all maritime radios and the site liste thsesw by date and time and even the type of message. The message had to be there before the event or it would not have been much of a warning. What it does not say is the exact times of the test but does give those dates and times in which the launch could take place and those dates and times fall within the time frame of the Spiral seen FROM Norway. The Russians have even admitted to causing the display when I would think they would be more inclined to just stay mum however it created to big a stir and since they know the US and others would have been aware of the test they admitted to a failure of the Buluva missle so the ensuing storm would not get too out of control where they would no longer be in control of what information was puit out there. Does this mean there is not something going on? I doubt it was a wormhole or anything to do with UFO's but when the only evidence gathered to date shows the Spiral to be caused by a missle launch then that is where it stands IMHO. When someone comes with something more to change my mind then I will look at that but today it;s just a ICBM launch failure.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Why are you bowing down to Phage like he is your master? "Thanks for showing me the error of my ways." Are you serious? Thank him for correcting you sure, but for the 'error of your ways' that sounds pretty ridiculous.

I was attempting to show what some may call respect, but in a somewhat wry manner.
While what I typed might make me seem a bit milquetoast to you, I was trying to take this thread in a different direction.
Rather than being confrontational, I chose words that were tinged with sarcasm. Words that you chose to interpret as ridiculous. A bit harsh, wouldn't you say? Maybe even a bit ridiculous?
Since ridiculous was your word choice let us look at the definition.

Deserving or inspiring ridicule; absurd, preposterous, or silly.

So is my usage of the the words "error of my ways" ridiculous?
Or perhaps might your condemnation of my words be both "ridiculous" and a bit off topic.
so let us get back on topic.
Shall we?

And just wanted to let you know, if you click on "edit" (it's at the top right of your posts) you can edit the post and correct a link/code/writing/whatever. Just thought you'd like to know so next time you don't have to make two posts.

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.
Oh snap that was so ridiculous of me to say.
Thank you for correcting me. I am new to ATS. So, I tend to make mistakes using the response boxes.

About the Chinese spiral, this has been brought up already which is just another reason that this all seems a bit off. Just my thoughts about it though.

Yes, I agree it does seem a bit off. Thus the request for a translation.
Do you speak Chinese or know anyone who does so they could assist me in understanding what is being spoken of in the link that I double posted in such a ridiculous manner?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Hopefully everyone enjoyed the event while it lasted. I certainly enjoyed it, and I certainly enjoyed reading throug this thread, not every page though but the first and the last.

Some times you have to be patient and wait for the truth to come to you instead of trying to find it yourself, especially if you are in no position to do so.

I waited and now the conclusion can easily be seen in the last page.

Thanks to all the participants of this thread, each one helped in one way or another clarify this story.

oz

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I haven't read through the 33 pages and I don't think I'm going to tonight.
If any one else has made the posting something similar, pardon me.

The "spiral" has been recently dominating global news.

Just for kicks.

Could a "missle"
that crashes and burns in a colorful "spiral" near somewhere it shouldn't be,
be obscured by an
athlete who crashes and burns in a colorful "spiral" being (many) somewhere(s) he shouldn't?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by rusethorcain
H.A.A.R.P. is suspicious as the cause of these phenomenon

No it was nibiru hitting the rings of saturn prematurely, that caused an ephemeral and localised ring-like phenomenon to appear over the closest ionised magnetic gravitational feild to it, collating in the spindle like excitement of the photons and other emitted particles leading to an engaged specific manner of appearance.

Do get your facts right.

I know, I am a scientifology expert!

HAARP is suspicious...you are calling that statement a fact? What sort of scientist are you again? Something tells me you're not going to be sober in the morning.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
My vague and nebulous conclusion concerning the mysterious spiral:

I am totally on the fence on this one; however, it would not surprise me if this enigmatic bluish spiral and sphere were caused by some type of newly created Russian ICBM or something of similar ilk (I know that was a ridiculous anthropomorphous comparison to an ICBM)
It is most definitely novel technology. Regardless of whomever was responsible for the creation of said technology.

Whatever the truth is behind this story, it's most likely not what anyone on this board assumes it to be.
Anytime any government is involved in anything, one can rest assured that what the public knows is 99.23% BS or disinformation.

That is how they roll yo.

And if I am wrong about any assertions that I have made on this thread then...

Please excuse the many ridiculous errors of my many ways.

As-Salamu-Alaykum

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I suggested this halfway through the thread. Can someone tell me why it couldn't possibly be something created by HAARP?
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Maybe like Project Bluebeam
video.google.com...=5962363771578176616

QUOTE FROM bottom link RE: PROJECT BLUEBEAM

"The second step involves a gigantic "space show" with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith.

The Soviet’s have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psycological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electro-mechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain.

The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets--the new world order people--have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn’t comply with the dictates of the new world order.

There are two different aspects of step two. The first is the "space show." Where does the space show come from? The space show, the holographic images will be used in a simulation of the ending during which all nations will be shown scenes which will be the fulfillment of that which they desire to verify the prophecies and adversary events. These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and "flying saucers."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

MAYBE THESE LAST FEW EVENTS ARE PRACTICE RUNS.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join