It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News: Swine Flu Conspiracies with Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2compelled
reply to post by nightmarehalo

Good interviewer? Jury still out. Horrible interview. I would like someone to relate one piece of new information or relative information to the subject that this man had to offer in relation to anything in his babbling. I like the word relate. I'm not scared. I'm just quick.

I mean the interview was good but the answers not so much ... he really tried hard to not say anything that ats could feed off

but they should had questions more specific like flu kills so much people every year but nobody talks about it ...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Awesome interview.

All the right questions were asked. MOST of it was intelligently refuted, with some level of support/acceptance that there are, indeed, some shady aspects that need to be considered in regards to H1N1 conspiricies/mis-information.

He is definitely an "A1 Source"

Man, I could SO do this as a job - is ATS currently accepting resumes? Need anyone in the SW Region / Texas?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think the interview was pretty good considering what appears to be a limited amount of time allowed to do such with the Doctors time.

I think that what you owners and staffers are doing to bring this information to us members and guests is a great undertaking. I for one can appreciate the fact that you want to have both sides of an issue or subject brought out for 'us' to make our decision on it. This may be one of the many reasons why I come to ATS because very few places on the internet allow (or encourage) intelligent conversation and debate.

So I applaud your efforts and I hope you will continue to have these type of special reports and news summary shows, I really enjoy them.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thought it was a really good interview.
His answer to " Have you and your family " has me a bit concerned as that seems to be the answer with a lot of doctors.
My other concern is that , if i`m right , you never asked him about the vaccine complications in the long run .
My worry is the talk of our DNA being damaged with the vaccine or that there could be something in the vaccine that could be triggered at a later time ( maybe a second vaccine or another viral leak in the not too distant future ) that could really create lots of deaths or illnesses .

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I'll be happy to answer how "we" got to know Dr. Green. ...

Thanks for doing so. I cannot believe that you are so green as to have not known it would be appropriate and expected that you make such relationships known up front; instead of waiting to be asked.

You would have expected it from the MSM or cried fowl. Because you seemed to be hiding the relationship, any astute and curious observer would immediately begin to wonder why? A skeptical mind would only come up with negative possibilities.

All of that negativity could have been avoided.

Man, don't you know that any forum claiming to have "top secrets" would attract some really, really paranoid people?

OK, me.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us here at ATS. Star and flagged and again thank you

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Have the videos been removed?? I can't get them to load -- I get a message saying video not found.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
I don't know about the rest of you, but I remain puzzled about why ATS chose this man, someone whose entire life has been devoted to supporting the PTB, for this interview? What does that say about ATS management?

My conclusion is that this interview is ATS's way of helping TPTB to pull the wool tighter over our eyes. Whether that was the original intention or not, I do not know, but that is how it looks.

My thoughts as well. It's certain that the esteemed medical professionals who oppose vaccines would find much of what Dr Green has to say as condescending and insulting to their intellect. You don't need a "conspiratorial" mind to determine that vaccines are ineffective and dangerous. The medical facts and a rational mind will suffice.

Though I barely managed to make it through part one, it was obvious Dr. Green wasn't about to blow the whistle on any trade secrets.

Unwittingly, some of his comments expose the incompetence and fraudulence endemic within allopathic medicine.

"The physicians who are working these issues are confused about a lot of things. We don't have all the data."

Confused? Lacking data... knowledge? You wouldn't think so the way they promote these experimental potions as being the saviour of all mankind.

If his comment has any validity, why should we trust anything physicians have to say about any of their drugs? After all, Vioxx was supposed to be safe and it ended up killing tens of thousands. And this was a drug (unlike vaccine testing) that had gone through rigorous, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies to prove safety and efficacy. [allegedly]

Where was the hysteria over this genuine pandemic Dr. Green, and why wasn't the media plastering stories of a catastrophic event of this nature all over their front pages?

In reality, the only thing backing the idea that flu vaccines work at all is mythology and junk science.

Where's the good ole boys from Quackwatch when you need them?

Regarding the question of referring to H1N1 as a "pandemic" (considering more people die from the seasonal flu) surely someone of Dr. Green's stature would be aware that the definition of a pandemic was altered by the World Health Organization.

WHO obviously couldn't have implemented their scheme without this major change to the interpretation of the term. The doctor's failure to mention this contradicts his earlier assertion that all he can do is "tell the truth".

There is only one version of the truth and it certainly doesn't appear to be emanating from Dr. Green.

According to his world view, the medical industry doesn't conspire, politicians don't lie and evil doesn't exist. Stupidity and confusion seem to run rampant in Mr. Green's world though.

If anyone is wearing a tin-foil hat and drinking the kool-aid, all the clues point to Dr. Green in the medical office.

Sister Teresa in the monastery would surely agree.

www.globalresearch.ca...

"Doctors give drugs of which they know little, into bodies, of which they know less, for diseases of which they know nothing at all." ~ Voltaire

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Kit Green states that "all I can do is tell the truth, then I don't have to remember what I said". Lying is too much like work. However those good at it convolute their way into our hearts and minds!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I am currently watching this at the moment, and it's very interesting. I have yet to make an opinion on the subject after hearing Dr. Green speak, I did not know about the baxtor case. I know I spelled that wrong sorry. I was shocked when I heard about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
hmmm, I watched the 2nd part of the video's concerning conspiracy angles and I thought the interviewer was a tad condescending to those people that do believe "blackOPs* *Secret Govn't* had anything to do with this. He was smirking and again condescending when asking the Dr. about how he felt about those idea's. I also thought the Dr. was way on the side of caution and I felt the truth was not laid out. There's something fishy about this whole h1n1 thing..it's reeks of it. I will NOT take that vaccine nor suggest anyone else take it either. btw to a poster: Bax not criminal? lmaoo

[edit on 22-2-2010 by tracehd1]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wilde1

Originally posted by wayno
I don't know about the rest of you, but I remain puzzled about why ATS chose this man, someone whose entire life has been devoted to supporting the PTB, for this interview? What does that say about ATS management?

My conclusion is that this interview is ATS's way of helping TPTB to pull the wool tighter over our eyes. Whether that was the original intention or not, I do not know, but that is how it looks.

My thoughts as well. It's certain that the esteemed medical professionals who oppose vaccines would find much of what Dr Green has to say as condescending and insulting to their intellect. You don't need a "conspiratorial" mind to determine that vaccines are ineffective and dangerous. The medical facts and a rational mind will suffice.

Though I barely managed to make it through part one, it was obvious Dr. Green wasn't about to blow the whistle on any trade secrets.

Unwittingly, some of his comments expose the incompetence and fraudulence endemic within allopathic medicine.

"The physicians who are working these issues are confused about a lot of things. We don't have all the data."

Confused? Lacking data... knowledge? You wouldn't think so the way they promote these experimental potions as being the saviour of all mankind.

If his comment has any validity, why should we trust anything physicians have to say about any of their drugs? After all, Vioxx was supposed to be safe and it ended up killing tens of thousands. And this was a drug (unlike vaccine testing) that had gone through rigorous, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies to prove safety and efficacy. [allegedly]

Where was the hysteria over this genuine pandemic Dr. Green, and why wasn't the media plastering stories of a catastrophic event of this nature all over their front pages?

In reality, the only thing backing the idea that flu vaccines work at all is mythology and junk science.

Where's the good ole boys from Quackwatch when you need them?

Regarding the question of referring to H1N1 as a "pandemic" (considering more people die from the seasonal flu) surely someone of Dr. Green's stature would be aware that the definition of a pandemic was altered by the World Health Organization.

WHO obviously couldn't have implemented their scheme without this major change to the interpretation of the term. The doctor's failure to mention this contradicts his earlier assertion that all he can do is "tell the truth".

There is only one version of the truth and it certainly doesn't appear to be emanating from Dr. Green.

According to his world view, the medical industry doesn't conspire, politicians don't lie and evil doesn't exist. Stupidity and confusion seem to run rampant in Mr. Green's world though.

If anyone is wearing a tin-foil hat and drinking the kool-aid, all the clues point to Dr. Green in the medical office.

Sister Teresa in the monastery would surely agree.

www.globalresearch.ca...

"Doctors give drugs of which they know little, into bodies, of which they know less, for diseases of which they know nothing at all." ~ Voltaire

I just had to repost these comments... That's exactly what I felt to and couldn't have said it better myself... as I matter of fact.. I really couldn't.. but tried..LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join