It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rihanna - Russian Roulette Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Are Rihanna's lyrics referring to the Russian Roulette that's being played with the H1N1 vaccine?

In the video she appears to be locked in a quarantine room, the lyrics would suggest that she has no choice but to 'pull the trigger' i.e. receive the 'untested' vaccine.

The mass vaccination program is a game of Russian Roulette

Rihanna's music videos of always full of Illuminati symbols

Here are some of the lyrics

'So many wont get the chance to say goodbye'

'Said Im terrified, but Im not leaving'

'I know that I must pass this test'

'So just pull the trigger'

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
So your just gonna just gonna try to pull crazy theories out your ass?

First it was black eyed peas now its rihanna?

Obviously Jay-z's Run this town is about the NWO controlling the world.

please just stop.

There is no conspiracies surrounding sub par music.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This guys' threads are ridiculous. I don't know what worse either, the singers or the post's logic...No offensive to fans of those groups/singers, but they are not known for their intelligence or depth.

That's beside the point though, this site is not for people who just feel like pulling crap out of their imagination without any verification...

I've seen hoaxes I respect more than this.../rant

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
So your just gonna just gonna try to pull crazy theories out your ____?

You guys don't have to be so rude.

As far as I have read and heard, most of the music \ lyrics on her latest album express some emotions over the Chris Brown saga. She has also featured in a recent interview with Diane Sawyer which explains a lot about her motivation for her new album / singles.

To view the part 1 of interview go here: www.youtube.com... Part 2/3 also availible

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You kids are confused, you seem to think that the singers wrote the lyrics and came up with the ideas for the videos. It doesn't work like that.

The singers wouldn't even have a clue, they are just like actors/actresses who turn up and do what they are told

Try to look deeper

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Evidence or thread is moot.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Evidence or thread is moot.

The evidence is there, you're looking but not seeing. Slow down, don't be so impatient

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

do you really need 2 seperate threads? to prove the same point?

stick to one. im not gonna chase you around to prove something to you.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Doc Tesla,

Maybe these types of threads aren't for you.

Here's info Rihanna Russian Roulette

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
same website man.

how about something credible?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

same website man.

how about something credible?

but why do you need someone to explain it when it's there in front of your eyes?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

how about pointing to more then one source. if its true there should be more then one person or website providing proof.

so far you have only stalled and kept linking the same BS website.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Maybe I'm the first to work it out

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

yet you linked a sit with "proof". so obviously your not the first.

your boat is sinking more with every reply.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(song)

Ne-Yo wrote the song. Ne-Yo said Rihanna requested the song’s somber vibe. "She wanted to be dark, but not just dark for the sake of being dark," he told MTV News. "Dark with kind of a meaning, dark with some kind of thing to it." Ne-Yo called the track "my first ventures off into the fictitious," as he explained how he came up with the haunting Russian roulette theme, unique because it tells a fictional and very theatrical story rather than simply being a metaphor about love.

I know its Wiki but still, no conspiracy here.

I love looking to things like this for 'clues' but this is just silly. Clutching at straws methinks.

Unless Ne-Yo knows something we don't

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

hehe. ..

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
People, people! For one thing, learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before you start ranting on others, if you want to be taken seriously.

Maybe this is a foofoo conspiracy, but it's fairly harmless. I don't think anyone will be losing any cd sales over it. I personally thought The Jay-Z Deception was a great little doc, true or not. They Sold Their Soul for Rock'n'Roll is a good one too.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Crappy music aside what I don't get is why she went back to her crazy arse boyfriend. For the love of all that's decent would someone explain to me what the hell women that do that are thinking.?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sickle_And_Hammer
This guys' threads are ridiculous. I don't know what worse either, the singers or the post's logic...No offensive to fans of those groups/singers, but they are not known for their intelligence or depth.

That's beside the point though, this site is not for people who just feel like pulling crap out of their imagination without any verification...

I've seen hoaxes I respect more than this.../rant

Why should Rihanna, or whatever singers or groups be known for depth? Are they politicians? Are they the hosts of talkshows? Their purpose is to entertain me if i want to listen to some music. Thats why they are professional singers. To entertain us, not to make us think deep and philosophate about life.

I'm sorry i reacted to this post while this thread is about conspiracy theory's in the music business, but its just a dumb post. Are you going to post about Tiger Woods not being know about his basketball skills? Are you going to blame Roseanne Barr for not being known for her sexy modeling photoshoots? Are you going to blame Obama for not being know as a good singer? Because that is actually what you are doing right now.

And by the way, you lack the personal relationship to judge Rihanna or some other singer on not being intelligent or in depth. How can you know? Do you know them personally? You dont. So dont judge people about things you dont know # of.

And no, i am not a fan of Rihanna, so dont try to fire cheap shots at me by saying im on the fence cause im a fan, cause i am not. I just cant stand people that judge others. I cant even stand people that judge people they personally know, so imagine my take on people that judge people they DONT personally know.

Just grow up and let people be. Just life your own life and let others live them, mind your own business, not those of others. The only one who can judge Rihanna ir Rihanna herself, the only one that can judge you is you.

Grow up...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You people do realize this is above top secret.com, correct? That in some threads, there will be some suspension of logic to warrant a little speculation... ? You people are aware of this?

Do you always insist on being useless trolls? I've seen several of you in other threads and all you do is derail a topic instantly. "Proof or it didn't happen" etc... What proof? Proof of what? Speculate, theorize, it's not hard... this is how "theories" are made, get it?

Thinking about the possibility of something does not solidify it as fact, nor will it discredit you in any possible way. Yet you come here (and in many other places) for the sole purpose to disrupt and ridicule.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join