It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Probably Mother Nature? Why probably? Why assume that? If you don't believe that UFO's exist by now, then why are you on this site? Why aren't you at Copenhagen with all the other asleep people? Come on man, stop living in denial. The big ships are coming more frequently now, and they are becoming more visible.

"Just because your eyes are open, that doesn't mean you are able to see..."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is a better quality video.

www.dailymotion.com...

You can clearly see pixelation around the pyramid and even blocky squares around it which shows it is most likely superimposed onto the video and then blended.

It also appears he is using a Panasonic GS500 MiniDV Camcorder.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by DJM8507]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I'll look at it again. I want to thank you for taking the time to share your detailed analysis and information. I love to learn, and by no means have my mind made up about this video.

back later, and thanks again

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I wish some of you people would stop saying really silly things like "Clearly a HOAX" and "Obviously it's CGI" and also "Definitely Fake"!

It is NOT "Clearly", "Obviously" or "Definitely" anything. It "IS" clearly "Something".

Also, from the motion of the car, and the different directions the car takes, and the changes in the objects telemetry, I can tell "clearly", that it is NOT a reflection of something in the interior of the car on the glass.

Get real, stop bashing using almost next to no wit, and open your eyes.

Thanks for posting!

Star & Flag!

NibiruWarrior

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I wouldn't say that this is definitely some mother ship coming to enlighten the human race, # could still turn out to be a balloon dawg, but a lot of weird # does seem to be popping up lately, ill give u that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
and this is why the world is coming to an end wheres the common sense? if there really was a ufo hanging out above the kremlin or any other capital building in the world for that matter there would be a response of some kind....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There is a daylight video of the same object.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Here is a better quality video.

www.dailymotion.com...

You can clearly see pixelation around the pyramid and even blocky squares around it which shows it is most likely superimposed onto the video and then blended.

It also appears he is using a Panasonic GS500 MiniDV Camcorder.

I don't think you understand what "compression" means.
I don't care what streaming source you watch this on, but you are going to see pixelation like that because of compression techniques. For a BRIEF explanation, compression takes large chunks of areas in a frame of video and breaks them into blocks of averaged color values. A large black area next to a light area exposes pixelation the worst because the compression AVERAGES the light next to dark into a blocky medium color. Take several thousand frames and the average color of the ajoining colors moves around giving it that look.

The ONLY way to get around this is to get to the original recording or use an averaging filter while creating a file much larger in size.

There are many discussions about this in many UFO threads and it doesn't mean anything at all to the real/fake analysis.

b

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

No, what you are calling pixelation is actually artifacts from the compression used on the video. If you look at the dark background of the sky you will see different distinct colors. This comes from the compression that was applied to the entire video to get it to a smaller size.

Also, if he zoomed the image all the way, some of the image degradation could be from digital zoom, which is a software zoom that always causes pixelation.

If this was fake, you would not see pixelation, since anyone who would have the time, money, and manpower to make this good of a video would also avoid pixelation. Remember, pixelation comes from raster images, and programs that are used for CGI are typically vector drawing programs, and are very smooth and precise after rendering. The fact that the image is distorted some actually goes to proving it is real, and not CGI, since CGI is much more capable than low-quality consumer cameras that are zoomed out.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The only time i've ever seen that is on the Stargate SG-1 series. Looks like the Go'ould have finally found earth!!!

Maybe moscow is firing up their stargate program?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xalaran

This is a false assumption based on past experience. If there are talks going on with extra-terrestrials in places like the Kremlin, then you have no idea what would be said, and by who. The MSM is completely controlled, and I believe that even Russia Today will not say anything if Putin tells them not to. Russia is not truly free, but only has the appearance of it to the casual onlooker.

Plus, the networks could have been told that disclosure is imminent, and if they cooperate with the government plan, they will be given the "scoop."

Please, can we all stop using small, limited thinking when it comes to this HUGE unprecedented subject?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I'm not gonna judge their reactions, because if i saw something like this I dunno how I would react either, and their russian, so who knows, maybe its in their nature...judging their reaction makes NO SENSE, so just stop now.

however...

Why is it that UFO's only reveal themselves to people who are too stupid operate a camera or record any decent footage. Um...hey idiots....why not pull the car over and film this thing without the obstruction of the windshield...or did you not want your footage to be taken seriously? It looks like a reflection. When you see the guys hand in the windshield at the end it makes me wonder if maybe they don't have sort of pyramid shaped object in their lap or in the center console.

Accusations of it being a mylar balloon are also ridculous in my opinion, anyone who thinks this looks like a mylar balloon IS AN ALIEN, no human would mistake that for a mylar balloon. Get real.

My 2 cents.

From the Youtube video time of 13 seconds to 17 seconds you can see the image disappear in the less reflective window as there is no reflection to shine! Also during this same time you can hear something being dropped or moved before its time. Good Call! +Star

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Not too sure about it being a real ship... It could be. As far as it being fake? I don't think so, only because you see videos of people trying to make fakes look this good and you can always find a problem, but this one the way you can compare the pyramid to the reflections, and how they go behind buildings and the pyramid is still there, just seems like a real vid to me.

BUT one more thing....

I've skimmed through this post and I'm sorry if someone already brought this up but what about Project Blue Beam???

The government has already said they have the technology to make holographic images appear in the sky that look real and even said how they can make any holographic image with these satellites... (I can't find the link but I have seen the video on the net of a female and male (older and def. looked like scientists) scientists talking about these holographic satillites that they have now or then when the interview was taken that can do things like this.

Just another constructive plausibility.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I looked at the video again, starting and stopping it, and at 400% zoom. The end of the video looks even more suspicious to me at higher magnification. It looks to me that throughout the video, while the object rotates, it stays in the same location. At the end of the video, when we are allowed to look out the open window, it just disappears. Convenient place to stop the video.

I'm now even more suspicious of this video, but wanted to thank you for your input.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
First the spiral from the soviets and now this! There is something going on over there that we don't know.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

I have to agree with the member earlier who pointed out that the image of the object is there, and then when the camera view (at the end of the video) moves to view directly out the window, the object is gone. Not faded away, not zoomed off.

I disagree..

I think there is something there. I do not feel that it's a reflection. Some have noted that it disappears at the very end. However this proves to be be NOT TRUE!
Here is the very last frame out the side window with the lighting adjusted.
It is very well in the last frame at yet another angle.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e45b0327e49a.jpg[/atsimg]

Doesn't mean that I know what this is. My instincts yell balloon.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Do you really think if something of this size appeared over Moscow it would stay unnoticed by the media???

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Wow, how did you find that one? It looks pretty interesting, so what do you guys think of the daylight video?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

Most definitely, if Mr. Putin or Medvedev said to hush it up... why are all the webcams on the Internet that used to point at the Kremlin no long doing so, or have been disabled? It is not hard for a country like Russia to make something secret... they have a long history in doing so, and the people are well trained not to challenge the government too much...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by smurfy]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by wakinup13]

late

[edit on 10-12-2009 by wakinup13]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join