It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Defeated! Thank You ATS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is it just me or has swine flu gone 6 feet under? I haven't heard nearly as much as a couple weeks ago. I believe its because the majority of people were aware the vaccine was more dangerous than the disease itself. Thanks to the ATS network of members I officially consider swine flu/H1N1 to be dead. I'd like to thank all of you personally for defeating this monster.

Swine flu showed us that the majority of people AREN'T sheeple. People are smarter than we think! We should give ourselves more credit, and swine flu proves this. The people defeated the NWO!

A simple list of people who made this happen: Teresa Forcades-the Spanish Nun, the fella who tested the ferrets in Ukraine, the people who were brave enough to report the Ukranian crisis which revealed the media's complicity in it iall, the millions upon millions of people across the globe who refused vaccination, David Icke, Alex Jones and all the other alternative media talking heads and most importantly places like ATS who report the news around the globe without censorship. If I left anyone out please say so.

Anyways, lets remember this the next time those in power try to impose even more submission to their control. When is enough enough?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
doctornamtab,

On the net in this forum there are a lot of people who know what's going on. However I haven't stumbled across one person who already knew in my day-to-day life, and when it comes to educating people on this; I have a less than 10% success rate.

Remember that Swine Flu as we know it is only the first stage, they are going to release something far worse very soon and then use it to justify the forced vaccinations, this will be anytime after Christmas Day and before the end of Feb 2010.

This is World War III - The War on Humanity, it's a war like no other. It's been planned down to the finest details for many many years. We are the enemy, we are the target

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh, poor Donald Rumsfeld. His shares aren't going to be worth so much if nobody is forced to stock huge amounts of Tamiflu.

Some friends of mine had "swine flu" apparently. Went to the doctor and everything. I hadn't seen them for a while, and in the meantime I had some kind of flu. They told me recently of their symptoms. Identical to what I had (I didn't go to the doctor or have a shot etc.).
If they had swine flu, I must have had something similar.

A couple of days of 'water only' and I was back on my feet. Not dead.
Not even close.

Wow, what would Tamiflu or the Vaccine have done for me? It must treat this super-flu in minutes!

Oh, that's right.....Hundreds died!

Real (normal) flu would have killed tens of thousands. Amazing what you can spin.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Badgered1]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The reason they are saying Tamiflu doesn't work is to help encourage people to take the vaccine. Lots of people would rather go with Tamiflu than the vaccine so they have to say that it no longer works.

The 'Swine Flu Program in Disarray' story is also part of the plan, in fact it's a way of getting the GP's out of the loop. They are not wanted. They will be replaced with heavy-handed mercenary Blackwater types and paramilitary s

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

What's it like to live a life filled with such hopelessness, despair, and paranoia? or is it all just posturing? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

It may also be the calm before the storm! Stay healthy and active i'm sure another round even stronger is to come. TBO i wish i got it the first go round. Although who knows maybe i did, after all i did have a cold.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

There's a difference between symptoms and cause. The cause is what is about to happen, one of the symptoms is people warning about it in forums.

I'm focusing on fact and logic, and I'm here to do my bit of getting the word out.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I agree could be something bigger in the works, but for the mean time like the OP says swine flu seems to be crispy bacon now! Still it is winter here so I will be continuing with my Vitamin C program and exploiting what little sunshine we have in the UK

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

What's it like to live a life filled with such hopelessness, despair, and paranoia? or is it all just posturing? Just curious.

Yeah when does it end? The poor of the world refused to submit to authority and fear. We trumped their plans. We are also defeating man made global warming as we speak. Why do you turn it into a doom and gloom, the world is out to get us type thing when its exactly the opposite?

Open your eyes to the power of the people around you. Stop focusing on disempowering conspiracy theories. By believing they have the power to defeat us is to do their work for them. Besides, swine flu and climategate are direct evidence of our power to free ourselves from control simply using information- not war, politics, religion or any other centrally organized effort.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

doctornamtab,

The war has already begun, but not many people know that. I'm doing my bit trying to educate people and wake them up. I'm a messenger

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
doctornamtab,

Those vaccines are still being produced and delivered to our countries with our names on. The climate treaty is still going ahead. Our laws on forced vaccination, evacuation and quarantine haven't been changed back.

We have to keep on fighting, not stop to celebrate in the middle of battle

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My immune system defeated it over a month ago! Oh well, if it decides to come back at least I'm immune now.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

As a part of my job I have to offer the pneumonia vaccine, the seasonal flu vaccine and the swine vaccine to every client that comes to my unit.

The age group runs from 21 to 121 and 99% refuse. In the last two months I have had only one person say that the wanted the vaccines. Everyone else has refused and they made it clear that they refused because they either didn't feel they needed it or that they didn't trust it.

I would say that people are not as stupid as the media and TPTB would like you to think.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

SpiritoftheNightSky,

That's good to hear. I'm hoping that when the forced vaccinations arrive these same people will stand up and fight, but I suspect that as the media will tell them there's something far worse e.g. SwinEbola, SwineSmallpox, then they will go for the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

SantaClaus,

I'm glad you defeated it. My sister (who is pregnant) was offered the vaccine twice, of course she turned it down on both occasions. They were about to offer it to her for a third time when a test showed that she had 'natural immunity' to swine flu, despite having never caught it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

SantaClaus,

I'm glad you defeated it. My sister (who is pregnant) was offered the vaccine twice, of course she turned it down on both occasions. They were about to offer it to her for a third time when a test showed that she had 'natural immunity' to swine flu, despite having never caught it.

That's wonderful. I'm so glad for her.

My friend's wife is dying in the hospital because she had complications with Swine Flu during birth. Thankfully, the baby is fine. But her lungs apparently will not regain functionality.

It was very bad timing for some people.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

SantaClaus,

That's wonderful. I'm so glad for her.

My friend's wife is dying in the hospital because she had complications with Swine Flu during birth. Thankfully, the baby is fine. But her lungs apparently will not regain functionality.

It was very bad timing for some people.

I've heard of a lot of miscarriages just after receiving the vaccine, had she only just received the vaccine within the last few days?

The Swine Flu itself is most dangerous to those who are obese, not just obese but over 40 BMI. It's been designed to get rid of what Henry Kissinger would call a 'useless eater'

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Sorry James didn't mean to come off mean. I understand where youre coming from but I think we should celebrate mid battle. It will win new recruits! By showing how powerful the poor really are it could inspire new frontiers of resistance.

In my opinion, don't worry about laws. Do you speed when you drive? Ever done illegal drugs? Been in a park after dark? Download music and movies? Laws are simply ways to keep people in line. You have to voluntarily submit to a law. Silly laws like forced vaccinations are always on the books. Uprisings occur when the silly laws get enforced.

With the growing numbers of anti-vaccine people a forced vaccination program gets harder every day. After all, people are turning away from the vaccine, not towards it. That shows true progress simply through information. That was their shot. Its over. Something else may come but world domination through forced vaccinations is dead.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

SpiritoftheNightSky,

That's good to hear. I'm hoping that when the forced vaccinations arrive these same people will stand up and fight, but I suspect that as the media will tell them there's something far worse e.g. SwinEbola, SwineSmallpox, then they will go for the vaccine.

Don't be so gloomy. We beat it once, why not again? What makes you think we won't beat them the next time? Why are we destined to be tricked into submission?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
People should come to realize that during winter, viruses go into hibernation.

I think past Christmas it may increase right up until April.

There will be a second wave, its inevitable.

Right up until now we have seen nothing compared to what is going to happen. This first stage of the SwineFlu outbreak was a bench-test social experiment to see what way the public would react to a Global Pandemic in this modern age.

Now they see how easy certain areas are easily persuaded to take vaccines and wear face masks. Now they can manage population growth, they pick the ones that are more easily to brainwash, the more political it is, the more innocent it looks to the dumbed down masses.

The stage is set, wait and see (I hope I am wrong), but I have too much of a strong feeling about this. 2010 something global will happen that will change government FOREVER!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join