It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Defeated! Thank You ATS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

No, she caught the virus. No vaccine at all. The stress on the body was too much.

I can't imagine what it would be like. Having it alone made me want to die. It was unbelievably painful and exhausting. Its been over a month and I feel like I'm still coming out of catatonia.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I cant be 100% sure because I did not go to the doctor but I am pretty damn sure that I had swine flu for the last two weeks.
I posted a looong post about my symptoms etc.. in another thread, so I wont go over it again but I can assure you that this wasnt a normal flu and it wasnt a simple cold.
It was a miserable experience but not at all intolerable. All you can do is treat it like any other flu and treat the symptoms the best you can until it clears up on its own, unless you want to try tamiflu of course.
I had access to it if i had wanted it. My brother believes everything doctors say and has a pill for every ailment.
He quickly started hording tamiflu last summer because he was told that it was a miracle cure for swine flu lol
He offered me some but i said thanks but no thanks.
I dont believe it was nearly as widespread as they tried to make everyone believe it was and it surely wasnt even close to being as "deadly" as they claimed it would be.
No where near being deadly enough to justify us being declared a National Emergency lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
These things come in waves. Right now we just went through the first wave and the second is soon to come, probably slightly mutated.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This post is right on by not beleiveing the hype from the media we have avoided all out panic.not to mention that nothing ever really happend there were no massive casualties and none of the supposed mass quarantines and the infamous forced vaccination a term that i truly hope never to here again.
Complete fear mongering the swine flu was the mass hurricane that never made landfall. I truly beleive absolutely nothing is going to come of this and for those of you who see martial law on the horizon cheer up life s not that boring there are plenty of real situations that we will need to survive like the economy the fall of america as a super power war with well lets face it america appears to be battling the world(iran , n korea) its quite the laundry list of potential future wars not to mention the conflict we are already in up to our necks.

I love to think of doomsday scenarios too but to say martial law and all that goes along with it is imenent is just irresponsible. Just cause we think of something doesnt mean its gonna happen. America and the world were duped by the mass media we played into there hands if we didnt have them fearmongering and pumping us full of what ifs we may not have even noticed the swine flu.
Granted some did get very ill just like from other diseases and many of the weaker victims did pass on im not trying to down play there suffering. but for the WHO to declare pandemic and not even limit global travel just says this was more political then a end of days plague. We will live to be paranoid another day.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Swine Flu defeated? Isn't that declaration a bit premature? Winter hasn't even officially begun.

Anyhow, we need to stop worrying about the stupid Swine Flu. People are making it into a wild conspiracy and spreading fear and panic when the whole thing is probably just Big Pharma trying to make a buck.

Think about it. What would be the point in wiping us out? They need us around to pay taxes and keep the economy going by spending money like good little consumers.

Stop the fear and start thinking positive.

Love and Light.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Anyhow, we need to stop worrying about the stupid Swine Flu. People are making it into a wild conspiracy and spreading fear and panic when the whole thing is probably just Big Pharma trying to make a buck.

Think about it. What would be the point in wiping us out? They need us around to pay taxes and keep the economy going by spending money like good little consumers.

Stop the fear and start thinking positive.

Love and Light.

What's the reason for not wiping us out? Oh, I get it now... to keep the economy going by buying stuff and paying taxes.

By all the unemployed people going out to their imaginary ATM's and then to the mall to buy as much stuff as possible and then to send the IRS a nice big check!

And I'm also sure they are unemployed because they don't think positively enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Technically you had it. Since they are rarely testing for it any more at doctor's offices; anybody with the common cold is now being labeled as having the "swine flu". How else can they keep their numbers up and the population afraid?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

What's it like to live a life filled with such hopelessness, despair, and paranoia? or is it all just posturing? Just curious

What's it like being as nieve as a New born baby girl?
With such a trusting soul it may not be healthy?
Not curious, just asking in sort of a tit for tat kind of way?

This lady new it would fail.

Who knows once they found out we had the onion
on our side. They may have tossed in the towel right there.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
"ATLANTA (AP) - Health officials now estimate that swine flu has sickened nearly 50 million Americans and killed nearly 10,000.
The new estimates mean about 1 in 6 Americans have had the illness. The figures were released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday.

The CDC also estimates that 200,000 people have been hospitalized since the virus was first identified in April though mid-November. That's the same amount that occurs normally in an entire flu season. "

www.breitbart.com...

Official, Swine Flu Immunization was a money making scandal based on fear and ignorance of the public. Immunizations are being pumped out without enough testing, propaganda begins on a mass media scale, and we all line up like cattle with money in hand (or in my case, forced by military to do it and tricare to float the bill out of our taxes)

What is the next pandemic?! How many more can we have before 2012 occurs? So much fear out there that there must be money to make off us weak minded cattle.. MOOOOOOO'VE over swine flu, its time for a new thread!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yep new fear thread needed and climate death steps in. Now we can live in fear again!! The level of ignorance is compounding daily the world has never ended people and it would be a hell of a coinsedance if any person new the date when it finally does.
I do love the 2012 forum though but think you would have a better chance of winning lotto and getting hit by lightning on the same day

These are my opinions not facts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join