It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats secret society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
hey why dont we create our own secret society that does good things and promotes the denial of ignorance around the world we could be called the golden somebodies like fellowship or brotherhood or sovereign or something and we would make our own rituals and have our own cool things that we do and darklanser could make us a logo that would say deny ignorance across it in latin or sumerian

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There already something like that in place...jsut without the stupid rituals. Its called DISC (Deny Ignorance Stearing Commitee)

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
well how do you accses there forum and i still think we could make a better one with stupid rituals like whereing undies on ur head at meetings and stuff

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I shouldn't say this because its breaking the code but I'll tell you if you promise to keep it a secret.

Most people who come here think its just another board, but its not. Once you have proved yourself worthy, you are invited to join RATS, where you are taught many arcane things (and get to wear a pair of underpants on your head). But the real object is to get into DISC which is only by personal invitation from the Illuminati. Then you get to manipulate world affairs and meet the Greys face to face.

But remember - you didn't get that from me.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Mr. Lavey won't be pleased.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oops ! ... looks like Cthulhu will have Pisky for breakfast

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You also have to train your toes to do that Vulcan greeting from Star Trek.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
im already in rats but i dont post their that much and i wanted a serious answer

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have heard that the "secret handshake" for DISC involves rubber gloves and vaseline.:shk:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Let me guess... You tried to join the Masons but they didn't wanted you? lol....

Just kidding, please don't take offense...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanxs for the avatar Lysergic

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Drunk, you are looking much more Satanic lately. Does it fit?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I have heard that the "secret handshake" for DISC involves rubber gloves and vaseline.:shk:

You'd hate to accidently shake hands with someone you thought was a DISC member.

Even worse, the person dosn't freak out but smiles.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Thanxs for the avatar Lysergic

hey np :p
looks good man.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Drunk, you are looking much more Satanic lately. Does it fit?

Does what fit? i have actually have an interest fro Mr Lavey my friend told alot about him my mate reads stuff about Anton Lavey i too have read a few things about him.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Does what fit? i have actually have an interest fro Mr Lavey my friend told alot about him my mate reads stuff about Anton Lavey i too have read a few things about him.

I've read his biography and the Satanic Bible. Quite interesting. You can get more info from these links :

Church of Satan
Anton LaVey
Authorised biography of Anton Lavey

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have a book called "Rasing Hell" its sort of an A-Z of the occult and stuff like that its quite cool.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I havent heard of that one. I've read a lot of stuff about the 'occult' though - Some of it scared the crap out of me when I first read it (a long time ago) but the more I leaned the more I felt at home with it.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yeah this book did scare the shyte outta me too. I see if i can find out where to get in the U.K cos my g/f bought it overseas.

top topics

join