It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Hello..........

I am new here at ATS. I have read some very interesting, and provacative things here. I am a Christian and have a lot of interest in End Time prophecy.

I am looking at this spiral thing. Has anyone read the reports/threads on Project Blue Beam? Supposedly, a NASA project for the government to similate a "Rapture" or "Mass Alien Abduction." They are using some sort of device to project huge scenarios and objects in the sky. Like a projector of sorts.

Could this spiral be one of their tests?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Less than two hours ago, this phenomena was observed over northern Norway. No one knows what is is. Do you have any idea on what it might be? If so, let us hear about it.

Photo: Odd Magne Haugen

Google translated article

In the morning rush hour, at 07.47, showed the special phenomenon in the sky. It is described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings. The phenomenon grew rapidly in a spiral, with bright white rings towards the edges and blue, bright rings in the center. Spiral grew steadily larger, until it eventually was significantly greater than both the moon and other things it will be normal to find in the sky.

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

[---]

The whole thing lasted just under one minute and then spiral in the sky collapsed, leaving it in a dark, circular "hole" in the night sky.

Photo: Jan Erik Steine

More pictures here: www.altaposten.no...

Direct link to the article in Norwegian here:
www.altaposten.no...

Another Norwegian article here:
www.tv2nyhetene.no...

[edit on 9 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

The blue light may be indictitive of a hypersonic air/space craft. Then you show picture's of what the hell is that? Hyper-sonic"travel would, at our level of technology, that require's a rocket. or the use of a pulse detonation enginne. I really believe nuclear powered pulse drive has the capacity to take us quickly to the planets. ( sad to say it won't get us to the stars, to slow). Thank you for your post, it is very interesting. However how much anyone knows about so called grays it's the terror of our world. To admit the government has known about this for God sake could (and will according to "war game" scenerio's I took part in could see social breakdown) What that thing is? I don't have a clue.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Im not a scientist or anything of the sorts, but could it be a HARRP type tool used to create some type of large scale magnetic vortex for some unkown purpose. The spiral clouds could be simply particles being drawn up or down in it? Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Has anybody bothered to mention David Wilcox's e-book? Im sure it has been in 128 pages and counting...but here goes, just in case:

divinecosmos.com...

I think David presents a provocative case for the spiral being from the haarp facility in Norway, Eiscat.

He presents compelling evidence that the corkscrew effect as seen is also a function of the Eiscat facility, i.e., it produces the very same spiral effect that's being explained away as a missile.

look familiar?

He also presents evidence that the facility was at peak power (nearly a gigawatt) right at the time of the apparition...that's at the top of page 2 of his ebook. He also has some interesting photo's not seen in the news cycles that have now come and gone. Much clearer photo's.

I challenge any skeptic of the conspiracy theory to read David's work and not come away questioning the official story.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by The Omega Concern]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Omega Concern

The spiral sounds like it could be related to this new scientific development.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Some info I dug up while reading about this cool find.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Light can be twisted like a corkscrew around its axis of travel. Because of the twisting, the light waves at the axis itself cancel each other out. When projected onto a flat surface, an optical vortex looks like a ring of light, with a dark hole in the center. This corkscrew of light, with darkness at the center, is called an optical vortex."

or is this just an amazing coincidence to 'explain' what was seen in the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

No.

Optical vortices are interference patterns produced within laser beams. They do not rotate and they are tiny.

Here is what optical vortices look like:

[edit on 1/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ensabahnur
A similar anomaly was documented in Russia, 2006. The Norway footage seems to be the same event as with what happened in Russia, just captured seconds after in the pictures.

Here is the Russian footage from 2006

Google Video Link

there might be something to this spiral effect.. wormhole of some sort?

1st post

Looks like the same thing to me. Since this one is pointing down it can't be a failed missile launch. It could be some kind of missile defense system though. Perhaps some kind of particle beam weapon that can be fired from a plane and the ground. The original video did sort of remind me of a laser light show I saw once.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Less than two hours ago, this phenomena was observed over northern Norway. No one knows what is is. Do you have any idea on what it might be? If so, let us hear about it.

Photo: Odd Magne Haugen

Google translated article

In the morning rush hour, at 07.47, showed the special phenomenon in the sky. It is described as a glowing ball in the sky, which rotated and "thrown out" luminous rings. The phenomenon grew rapidly in a spiral, with bright white rings towards the edges and blue, bright rings in the center. Spiral grew steadily larger, until it eventually was significantly greater than both the moon and other things it will be normal to find in the sky.

"Spiral" also walked across the sky, leaving a bright blue track.

[---]

The whole thing lasted just under one minute and then spiral in the sky collapsed, leaving it in a dark, circular "hole" in the night sky.

Photo: Jan Erik Steine

More pictures here: www.altaposten.no...

Direct link to the article in Norwegian here:
www.altaposten.no...

Another Norwegian article here:
www.tv2nyhetene.no...

[edit on 9 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]

The blue light may be indictitive of a hypersonic air/space craft. Then you show picture's of what the hell is that? Hyper-sonic"travel would, at our level of technology, that require's a rocket. or the use of a pulse detonation enginne. I really believe nuclear powered pulse drive has the capacity to take us quickly to the planets. ( sad to say it won't get us to the stars, to slow). Thank you for your post, it is very interesting. However how much anyone knows about so called grays it's the terror of our world. To admit the government has known about this for God sake could (and will according to "war game" scenerio's I took part in could see social breakdown) What that thing is? I don't have a clue.

I found this to be very odd indeed. Pause at 18 seconds in.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This thread has grown so long, I'm not sure if this has been posted before - but I did a very detailed location analysis ONLY on the location and trajectory of the spiral and recently updated on 01/14/10 with additional photos:

www.spellconsulting.com...

Note that David Wilcock's "Disclosure Endgame" still to this day incorrectly references the Jan-Petter Jørgensen photos (Rex Features) as originating from the island of Tromsø, while they were actually from Skjervoy - despite the fact that this has been pointed out by dozens of people on his blog, and in many other discussion forums. Hoagland, on the other hand, quickly corrected this on his site once this information was out. Note the Skjervoy photos were taken east of EISCAT (EISCAT is behind photographer).

Anyway this analysis locates the initial spiral about 500 miles from Skjervoy over the Russian Kola Peninsula with center altitude of about 107 miles and width of 95 miles, and the tail end of the blue beam near the vicinity of the White Sea. Over the course of the growth of the spiral, it traveled northeast over the Barents Sea some 138 miles from the initial location.

I think the most likely reason that this event was not seen in Russia/Finland was probably due to the earlier sunrise there and thus too much sunlight. It is obvious from the videos that this event was not very bright, only the long-exposure photos give this impression.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

when i was a kid i had a dream that something like this would occur and threaten our existence on the planet and for some reason i knew how to save our existance but the dream never gave me any clues to the knowledge that i had it was like it was preparing me without telling me...maybe its knowledge that will surface when the time comes!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Scientists have found out what it is-If you dig on this site you will find the facts. Its not from a russian missle by the way. In that case the russians would have been sending over a 100 missles at the same time around the world. Same thing happened in china\japan\mexico\bolivia\germany and many other countries

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tspell

very good work by the way.

I came across your analysis and have been directing people to your blog in the hopes that it will quell some of the more radical theories that have been popping up about where the spiral originated.

Hopefully it will help to put an end to the madness

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Air Force Ron

Hello..........

I am new here at ATS. I have read some very interesting, and provacative things here. I am a Christian and have a lot of interest in End Time prophecy.

I am looking at this spiral thing. Has anyone read the reports/threads on Project Blue Beam? Supposedly, a NASA project for the government to similate a "Rapture" or "Mass Alien Abduction." They are using some sort of device to project huge scenarios and objects in the sky. Like a projector of sorts.

Could this spiral be one of their tests?

Thanks!

Dig through this..........take notice of post #7.

www.sherdog.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tspell
This thread has grown so long, I'm not sure if this has been posted before - but I did a very detailed location analysis ONLY on the location and trajectory of the spiral and recently updated on 01/14/10 with additional photos:

www.spellconsulting.com...

Note that David Wilcock's "Disclosure Endgame" still to this day incorrectly references the Jan-Petter Jørgensen photos (Rex Features) as originating from the island of Tromsø, while they were actually from Skjervoy - despite the fact that this has been pointed out by dozens of people on his blog, and in many other discussion forums. Hoagland, on the other hand, quickly corrected this on his site once this information was out. Note the Skjervoy photos were taken east of EISCAT (EISCAT is behind photographer).

Anyway this analysis locates the initial spiral about 500 miles from Skjervoy over the Russian Kola Peninsula with center altitude of about 107 miles and width of 95 miles, and the tail end of the blue beam near the vicinity of the White Sea. Over the course of the growth of the spiral, it traveled northeast over the Barents Sea some 138 miles from the initial location.

I think the most likely reason that this event was not seen in Russia/Finland was probably due to the earlier sunrise there and thus too much sunlight. It is obvious from the videos that this event was not very bright, only the long-exposure photos give this impression.

divinecosmos.com...

^have you read that? It's a PDF.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Excellent analysis here in a new thread:

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the anatomy of an event

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The thing about cases like this, is that they defently not going to tell the truth on tv. Thanks for the pictures.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ace139bb7e2.jpg[/atsimg]
Armscontrolwonk

The Atlas V that carried the Solar Dynamics Observatory into orbit on 11 Feb. 2010 created shockwaves that rippled through a cloud layer. I’ve counted 11 distinct shockwaves, marked by arrows in this image.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
OK. Here is a little information on rockets. I will follow this with a question, please check the source if you want more information on the subject.

Source

Rocket Wiki

- Rockets were first used in 1300 BC - By the Chinese in fireworks. "Fireworks are the oldest form of rockets and the most simplistic"
Understand that these "simple" fireworks evolved into arrow based rocket weaponry in 998 AD by Tang Fu.

- "1395-1405 AD - Konrad Kyeser von Eichstädt produces Bellifortis, describing many military rockets."

- "1405 AD - Von Eichstädt writes about sky-rockets."

- "1420 AD - Fontana designs various rockets."

Skip ahead now that we understand rockets have been used since the second century BC, and that military and sky rockets have been being studied and designed since the 1400's.

- "In 1792 the first iron-cased rockets were successfully developed used by military by Hyder Ali and his son Tipu Sultan, rulers of the Kingdom Mysore in India against the larger East India Company forces during the Anglo-Mysore Wars."

- 1920's - Modern Rocketry as we know it. Robbert Goddard launches the world's first liquid-fueled rocket in Auburn, Massachusetts.

From the 20s on through the 30s extensive research was done on rocket technology in various places. The experimentation has never slowed down up to today.

The question I pose is this:

If this is indeed a misfired rocket/malfunctioning rocket why has there NEVER, let me repeat NEVER since the 2nd century been ANY account of such an incident?

Yes, I understand Modern Rocket Tech has only been around since the 1920's. Think about that for a second though. Since the 1920's. You do not think with all the testing to get where our weapon/rocket technology is today that such an occurrence would not have been noticed or documented?

Um to me this is kind of absurd considering all the other "strange events" occurring lately. It is just coincidence right that this is just being discovered?

Edit:Spelling

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Video and pictures of the event

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

One more flag

The light pole shows camera shake left to right- the circles show camera shake up and down- it's fake!

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130 >>

join