It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

There were numerous witnesses, from different places, with many different cameras, pictures and videos. Not fake. Something really happened and it looked like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I saw several other pics that were posted here on the first page of the thread. One had a spiral that was "perfect-all the way around" The rings in the OP pic is fuzzy at 0 and 180 and at 90 and 270 they are appreciatively more defined.

Checked websites-700 zoom on all pics! Some filters showed a huge blank teardrop shape- tampered?

My reasoning for claiming it's a faked pic. Blurred in two directions. All of the distant photos (6 or 7) show a blue dot. It and the other lights pictured are stable or blurred in one direction.

Did two verified witnesses have pics of the spiral from different positions?

One more question- are there city lights just over that mountain range?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
OK it's a spiraling rocket!
I guess the different cameras showed different clarity. So I digress.
My apologies

If this rocket was spinning, it would be similar.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Wow ! Cool video.

Do you also have one that shows something that looked like the opening of a black center / wormhole ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Hobbits didn't exist?
I will not beg to differ.

The OPs video resulted in what seems to be a black hole or wormhole. Admitted.
I think the rocket was disengaged, leaving that impression. I still can't get over the color of the circles, or the bulls-eye pic from twice the distance away from the OPs video.

With all the spectrometers and gadgets available, there seems to be a stationary black hole that remains a mystery-

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think many of us have written that within Planets and Moons in our Solar System there is much life,.... but hey belief seems to take forever for most

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
from this it looks like point of origin is behind the mountain, terrestrial. IS there a research or military facility there?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e57cfe8b202b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by zazzafrazz]

hmm, it could be put the brightest point is at the top and it spirals back down to earth, it could be shining light back down to earth? Maybe some amazing footage of the 'aurora', that would explain the rings and the way it just disapears.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As crazy as it sounds i have seen many UFO vids that show things similar to this...if they are of alien origin..i would guess there portals of some sort

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I remember the news stating that Russia eventually owned up to this one. Stating it was a rocket of some sort they were testing that went haywire.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Don't trust the news.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well, now that a HAARP facility in Norway has been confirmed and verified, we all know the answer to that mystery of the Blue Spiral Over Norway, along with other Unexplained Phenomenon occuring around the world. Videos with evidence here:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

How come no-one is talking about this here at ATS? And when people seem to start doing so, the mods declare it "off topic"?

Confused,
Ande

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

"Confirmed and verified"? There has never been any question of the existence of an ionospheric heater in Norway. EISCAT was discussed at length early in this very thread. I guess you didn't read it. You should.

There is no mystery, the spiral was created by a Russian missile.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No, it was not. That has been disproven. It was obviously an illegal Black Ops test being conducted by Project Blue Beam. Here are examples of more:

"Believe nothing; entertain possibilities."

Also: I work in the Space industry. Missles do not appear symmetrical, as the Blue Spiral in Norway does.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I can't believe you're even claiming the b.s missile story.

How do you explain similar spirals then? Are they all missiles?

If this is the work of a missile, then why don't we see more of these spirals whenever a missile fails or whatnot?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here's some more info' for you

Norway Spiral explained, proof it was an EISCAT (HAARP type facility) performing an "experiment"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why must the mainstream believe the official news always. Sheeps. All the mysteries are kept secret because people won't demand an answer. Millions of animals (birds, fish) dying = new year's eve rockets. Moving blue hologram spiral in Norway sky = smoke from a little rocket. WTC-7 clear proof of controlled tower demolitions = an unintended bonus for the camel-riding terrorists. OK!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
More spirals to come? Russia resumes Bulava missile tests.

Russia resumes ballistic missile tests

June 18, 2013

The Russian navy is planning to launch Bulava missiles from the newly constructed Borey-class submarines “Aleksander Nevsky” and “Vladimir Monomakh”.

One of the submarines will launch a single missile, while the other will conduct a salvo, RIA Novosti reports.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

I hope so, they are very pretty lol.

Thanks for posting that here I have enjoyed reading through some of this thread again

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

If one missile can look like that, imagine what a salvo might look like.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So, did anyone see any spirals on Friday?

Russia puts submarine trials on hold after Bulava failure

September 09, 2013

A Bulava SLBM was fired toward the Kura test site in Kamchatka during state trials of the “Alexander Nevsky” nuclear-powered submarine in the White Sea on Friday. This was the first time the submarine launched a missile. On the second minute of the flight the rocket experienced a malfunction in one of its systems and fell down somewhere in the Arctic Ocean, RIA Novosti reports, citing a source in the Ministry of Defense.

The day after the failed launch, Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu ordered to halt state trials of the Borey-class “Alexander Nevsky” and “Vladimir Monomakh” submarines, designed to carry Bulava, and to hold five additional launches of the troubled SLBM.

The next five test launches will be conducted from the world’s largest nuclear-powered submarine, the nearly forty years old Typhoon class “Dmitry Donskoy”, Rossiyskaya Gazeta writes.

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130 >>

join