It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Predicts Worst Winter Ever

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, DC – Terrifying predictions from the Bible clearly indicate that the winter of 2010 will be the coldest and deadliest winter in history!

“There is a nightmare winter ahead of us in 2010,” says Dr. Hameil. “The impending death and property destruction are indescribable.

Dr. Hameil, 66, gives us this hellish picture of the coming winter: - The first and worst winds will pound the west coast of Florida on December 27, two days after Christmas. The 40-degree-below-zero gale will cripple the cities of Tampa, Naples, Clearwater and St. Petersburg. It will continue to strengthen as it moves up into Georgia and strikes Macon and Atlanta. - Another windstorm will strike the Northeast and rake the Eastern Seaboard, slashing Boston, Cape Cod and New York City. - Meanwhile, deadly snow and ice storms will be striking the New Mexico cities of Santa Fe and Albuquerque, and Phoenix, Tuscon and Yuman in Arizona will be buried in snowdrifts as high as 40 feet. - Los Angeles, San Francisco and key cities in Oregon and Washington will not experience the winds. But a deep, still freeze will descend from the skies on January 15. Thousands will die. - Hailstones the size of boulders will batter the Midwest, virtually flattening the cities of Chicago and Indianapolis. - Natural gas lines throughout Arkansas and Louisiana will break, reducing both states to a sheet of flames, burning people alive.

“There will definitely be destruction in Canada, Mexico, Cuba and Puerto Rico as well. But the worst of it will hit America with a fury never before witnessed in the history of the world. “One thing is certain,” says Dr. Hameil. “No American can feel safe. The state government won’t help, the federal government won’t help. The only refuge will be prayer.”

The Scriptures say the devastation will strike 40 ‘centers of human life’ – in other words, cities.

full article weeklyworldnews.com...
As reliable a source as any posted here!

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread111978/pg1]Mod Edit: All Caps (in title)– Please Review This Link.[/url]

[edit on Tue Dec 8 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can't wait for this to happen! Should distract us from Global Warming topic.
I love snow, just not too much. Bring it on 2010

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I wonder if this will be as successful as Jesus' prediction in Matthew 16:28 KJV about the second coming occurring within the lifetime of his disciples?

Bunch of hokey hocus pocus if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would like to know exactly where in the Bible this guy found this. As far as I know there is no passage like that (although i could be wrong).

Also, at one point he is talking about 2010, but then he says the passages Bible "point to 1996 as the year God releases His fury on Earth – specifically America." I don't really see that as a typo..

EDIT: So which year is it? 2010 or 1996?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by TankRA]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Bible also attributes all of humanity to two naked people frolicking through a magical garden.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Also, America wasn't known about in Biblical times.

Back then, the 'World' was the med, africa, and asia.

The bible didn't predict a bad winter for America.. it just isn't possible! And haven't lots of people been saying this would be a cold winter?

Hasn't EVERYONE noticed it get bitterly cold very quickly over the last 10 days or so?

Heres a prediction: It will rain somewhere, at some time tomorrow.
When it rains somewhere tomorrow, I expect to be worshipped just like so many of you worship that bloody 2000 year old book thats been meddled with ad infinitum over the ages and started more wars than anything, ever.

Woop.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I do believe that the end times are near. I also read another book that supports this winter being a rough one. These folks forecast the weather 2 years in advance and have an 80% accuracy rate. Yes, that is right - Farmer's Almanac. Prepare for a cold winter.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'll buy it. We just had our first snow of the year here in the greater Cincinnati area (about 1/4 in some spots) and with all the drivers remembering that they do not know how to drive on snow around here at all, it was a car Armageddon.

Well until it all melted about 75 minutes later. Then it was just paranoid that know that they can't drive, doing the breakneck speed of 5-7 MPH.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
so...texas is in the clear? awesome!

breath holding...i'm not taking part.

this sounds similar to the day after tomorrow....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I can tell you this........ In 1978 in Columbus Ohio, snow was forcast. Everyone went to work and school as usual. Before the day was over Columbus was in the midst of a suprise blizzard. Some people were trapped in their offices for days. Unfortunately for me, my school Columbus State Community College was not closed. In the event that an instructer showed up....you had better be there too. I digress sorry. My point being that sometimes Blizzards are not always expected. In Ohio on Wednesday Dec 9th, where I am at least, only rain is expected with winds rangeing from 25 to 55 mph. I personally wouldnt be suprised to see a suprise blizzard. It has happened before.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Hi there Ahabstar, I'm out on bypass4 around Hamilton Mason Rd. Do you expect suprise deep snow? It has happened befor.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
so...texas is in the clear? awesome!

breath holding...i'm not taking part.

this sounds similar to the day after tomorrow....

I was just thinking about that...I guess because I watched the movie a few days ago. If 2010 suppose to bring the coldest winter ever, then the south will welcome it with open arms. It will be nice to have another cold winter next year.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Colerain Reporting in.... It was crazy here yesterday, Any large amounts of Snow is going to shut the city down

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There was a Winter back in the 500 something, it lasted 2 or 3 years, I believe your winter would have a hard time beating that one.
I can dig up link, if anyone is interested, but this is poven fact and it was a bad one, Winter that is.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I hope you all realize that this is from weekly world news, one of the worst sources possible.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
I wonder if this will be as successful as Jesus' prediction in Matthew 16:28 KJV about the second coming occurring within the lifetime of his disciples?

Bunch of hokey hocus pocus if you ask me.

Just like the PID BS eh lol?

I agree with you this time though, even though it is pretty cold here in San Francisco right now and it snowed yesterday, for a couple of minutes. Not that unusual though we've had hail and snow before, but it only lasts a couple of minutes before it turns to rain. It is a little early in the season for that though.... (that's usually July weather lol).

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone is interested but the story name is.

The Twilight of the God's, the Fimbulwinter 536 AD

Link;www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Well you must have been the first to read the whole op.Interesting.13 posters before you obviously didn't

[edit on 8-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

this one of thirteen didn't read it because prophecies are BS.

and posting them feeds them. which is annoying because they keep coming up.

one thing i think holds true about the bible

"no man will know the hour or the day" something like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

pssst I suggest avoiding I75 when it does snow. With the new pavement its going to be slicker than snot. Please excuse my method of discription. To stay on post I would say that I don't believe the bible can accurately predict anything about america, especially the weather.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join