It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see repeating numbers CONSTANTLY!!! (like 11:11, 3:33 etc)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
First off, I had NO idea where to place this topic, so I hope this is not breaking any rules.

Many times in the last 10 years, I have had these "episodes" or periods of time when I would see numbers popping up in triplicate or double, (for example: 11:11. 3:33, 5:55 etc). I mostly see these numbers when I glance at a clock, (and NO, I am not a constant clock watcher). I might be reading a book and then glance at a clock and it's 3:33...then later in the day I might glance and it's 10:10. This might go on for a few weeks or days and then I wouldn't see these instances again for maybe months. THIS time, this has lasted for about 6 months and not only does it happen now with clocks, but when I go shopping the total amount due would be $4.44 or I would be watching football and the clock for say the 3rd quarter would be 5:55 (just saw that Sunday for the Vikings loss...I mean, game). I also am beginning to see my birthday everywhere: 10:21 (just saw it today while taking the CTA (bus) to go shopping.
I am writing this to see if ANYONE has any opinions as to what is going on with these number sequences and/or if anyone else has experienced this.
I almost feel like someone or something is trying to send me a message...or that I am doomed to die or maybe even be "reborn" (I know, weird)
Again, I hope this is the correct place to put this, but I really couldn't think of where else to place this. As well, let me mention that I see this happen DAILY now...sometimes, on some days, I might see SEVERAL instances of this occurring..12:12pm and then I buy something that costs $3:33 and then I see that it's 4:44 in the afternoon. Go to bed and wake up at 2:22am......

All answers and opinions are welcome. Thanks Ya'll!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
this is normal. you look see numbers all through out the day, but only the same numbers stick in your mind.

so when you look at a clock see 12:53, it's not a big deal, but when you see 3:33, you remember it.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by dereistic01]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Me too! I always have. Since I can remember I have been seeing 3:33. I used to wake up every day at 3:33am I have no explanation thou...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
While your eyes are aimlessly gazing, you probably conservatively see about 111-333 numbers per hour.

Now that would be 2222-5555+ numbers in any 22 hour day. Lets say that repeating numbers are 1% of the numeric population.

That means that YES! you would see repeating numbers on average 22-55 times / day.

These numbers are approximate of course, mainly because you most likely see 11's of 1111's of numbers each day!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hello Cornczech, I think you should be introducing yourself only on this thread but I would like to give my thoughts on the repeating numbers. I went through a period of seeing 11:11 (also 22:22 or 23:23) and still do from time to time. Like you say it happens for a few months then not for a while.

Some people theorize that this is something encoded in our cellular memory, a kind of 'alarm clock' in our dna. Others think it is some kind of force or your higher self trying to make contact. Try figuring out what happened just before you saw the numbers or what you where thinking. Personally I feel that the numbers are a signal to try and get you to pay attention to certain things that are happening in life, it is away of saying, 'yes! that is what you should be doing / thinking about!' or "hey! this stuff is important." So that is my advice, look at what is going on in your life when the numbers show up.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hmmm...I guess that makes sense....but if I looked so often, (which I TRULY don't do) why don't I see these numbers all the time through-out my life....why in groups...like I may see these repeating numbers DAILY for a few weeks and then...it's just 2:25pm or I wake up at 1:53am.....(to the one responder who woke up every am at 3:33am....I have done THAT a few weeks in a row and then...no more for a few months....)

I WILL admit that it makes sense that I would remember 2:22 over say, 1:45

Thanks ya'll! d(-_-)b

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
Me too! I always have. Since I can remember I have been seeing 3:33. I used to wake up every day at 3:33am I have no explanation thou...

3 am is considered "the devils hour" it is a direct mirroring of 3 pm, the generally accepted time at which jesus was killed.
It is why so many "spirits" are active during the 3 am hour, if you believe those things.
and well 3:33 should be pretty obvious what it is half of.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

As far as the numbers are concerned i believ an above poster was on to something, there could be physchological cues that you just dont realize are occuring. Since this has been dominating your thoughts perhaps lets say in the football game your brain took note at the 7 minute mark to py attention at the 5:55 minute mark as thats what your looking for.

Also i suggest everytime you notice the numbers mark them down, carry a little pad with you. Mark down allt he numbers and we all can have some fun with algorithim.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some people theorize that this is something encoded in our cellular memory, a kind of 'alarm clock' in our dna. Others think it is some kind of force or your higher self trying to make contact. Try figuring out what happened just before you saw the numbers or what you where thinking. Personally I feel that the numbers are a signal to try and get you to pay attention to certain things that are happening in life, it is away of saying, 'yes! that is what you should be doing / thinking about!' or "hey! this stuff is important." So that is my advice, look at what is going on in your life when the numbers show up.

Well, (and I am a little hesitant to mention this for the fear of losing face or credibility) after my 38 year old brother died in 2008, I began to drown my sorrow in beer....LOTS of beer. My husband asked me to go to rehab. I did.......3 weeks of it. (That was in January). By March of the same year, I started to have grand mal seizures every month..and still do....every month I have ONE grand mal, (never had one before in my life) after that first one on March is when I started to see the numbers again..and it hasn't stopped like before....it is almost constant. I had ONE or two days where I was seeing almost EVERY sequence 1:11, 2:22, 3:33..etc etc)
I will try what you suggest and try to pay attention to what is going on in my life, (other than the usual depressing, bi-polarish crapola....)

thanks!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi. Here's my little take on this. I'm an 11:11er. It started a few years ago. I won't go into the details, but I knew that there was definitely something unusual going on with me. I'm not one to have esoteric experiences but this 11:11 thing was definitely in my face!! Moving ahead - check out this website:

11:11 Explained

Well this is one perspective of quite a few, but this one resonates with me. Good luck and best wishes on your journey to discovery.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cornczech

thanks!

Well stated! I concur

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I will check out your link, thanks. Also let me mention that I copied and pasted the response from another, (the one about a cellular memory)...so I do NOT want to get any kind of credit for his reply to me.

As I mentioned on another thread, since having grand mal seizures, I have begun to lose my "faith" in anything outside the biological...that everything that happens and HAS happened to me....even the "supernatural", unexplainable things that have happened.....ALL of these things are from my brain....(in my opinion) and so these numbers kinda trip me out as I really am NOT a time watcher. I don't own a watch and I see patients (giving eye exams) and have little time to clock watch...

Oh well.....as I ALSO read today....it's all good....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I see them ALL THE TIME to......
I learned to pay attention to what I was THINKING at those times.....as I think the repeating numbers are some type of reenforcement for me to PAY ATTENTION at those times.....
Its AMAZING what I have been learning looking at the repeating numbers in this way.

I learned to do this by listening to Coast2Coast, and a numerologist Glynis McCants said that was what we are supposed to be doing when we see the numbers.....they are telling us to PAY ATTENTION to our own thoughts at those moments.......and so far its a BRILLIANT thing for me.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks RiverGoddess......I will start to pay more attention.

Ciao

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I believe this is an attempt to communicate to you, by your angels/guides.

Search around the internet for Angel Communication. I just read a great write up that breaks down the combinations of numbers that they use to send you messages. I can't find what I read just now, but when I get to my home computer, I'll post the link.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dereistic01

Yes, this is normal for the reasons you mentioned. Furthermore, our minds have not only the subconscious desire to see such numbers (which is why we remember them), but our minds also have a subconscious clock that allows us to predict the moment in time that would be required to look at the clock to see such numbers.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

Sometimes our subconscious tries to edit and filter and pick up on what we think we'd like to see..

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hello, all. I'm glad I looked for an 11:11 thread and found this. I think I may be able to help a little bit.

First, let me state that I've never had an 11:11 experience. But my wife has... she has been seeing 11:11 ever since she was a small child. One thing that hasn't really been emphasized here is that 11:11 is a world wide phenomenon... and no one really understands why. One thing is very clear, it's an "cosmically" important number... and I would even go so far as to say spiritually.

There are plenty of sites that explain further, but I'll try to give a brief overview.

First, understand 11 is binary for decimal 3. 3 is well known to be a number of important, especially spiritually. With that in mind... look at important dates in history. Christ was born on September 11, 3 B.C. That date sound familiar? The twin towers fell on September 11 as well... 2001 A.D. (in case it didn't register.)

Cosmically, this is the same day. Sep 11 2001 a.d. can also be written as 11.9.2001.. add the 9 and 1 and 2 to get 12.. ad the 1 and 2 to get 3... 3 in in binary is 11. Hence... 11:11.

Same can be done for the birthdate of Christ.

There are other significant dates and events that point to the number 11. And the final date of this age also points to the number 11. It is my belief that December 22, 2012 is the reason why 11:11 is important. It's a warning, the same way that God warned us when the towers were destroyed. Something important is coming, and it's time to choose the right path again, turn back to God.

Many people don't believe that 2012 will be anything significant. I think 11:11 is a warning that it is important.

As for seeing times that are significant to you... such as your birthday... that is more than likely normal. Or it could be a message for you to pay attention to the number 11:11. But one thing is for sure.. if you see the number 11:11 often, you have joined the millions of others in the world that do as well.

More in the next post.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
In my post above I mentioned that I have not experienced the 11:11 phenomenon personally. However, I have experienced something that I feel even more significant, and this experience led me to the understanding of 11:11.

Last December I began waking at exactly 3:30 am...every night. It was like (no pun intended) clockwork. Most people would say it was just coincidence.. that my body was just using its internal clock.

But that doesn't explain why my wife's cellphone would go off at exactly 3:30 am... telling her she had messages waiting, but she didn't.

It also doesn't explain why my alarm clock would illuminate at exactly 3:30 am, when it was set for 5:30 am. But my alarm clock wasn't going off... it was just lighting up bright enough to wake me.

This curiosity got me searching the internet for answers, and it led me to the 11:11 phenomenon.

As for 2012... that's something I've known about since the mid 1990s, back before everyone else started talking about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My experiences w/ 11 and 33 are quite scary. Athe year 2001 I had a tragic loss in my family and when i turned 18 that year, I've seen 11's and 33's everywhere and everytime I look at a clock. I have been researching this phenomanon for 5 years now and this is the first time I've seen a forum with this topic. Email: [email protected] to discuss.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join