It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes We Can = Thank You Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by Aggie Man

Actually aggie your kinda right but still wrong ... the reverse sound of n would be a ha sound as when you say the letter N at the end of it your tong releases from the n sound position

perhaps for some, but when I say "can" it has a distinct "N". I do not say "can-ah"...AND I didn't hear Obama pronounce it like that either.

EDIT: either way, it still doesn't = a "T"

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by Snarf

then how did the first person who played it backwards think it said thank you satan?

They didn't think,it's clear the person who "discovered" this had some wishfull thinking in mind
They let their (misplaced) hatred and disgust about Obama hear it for them. Seriously pathetic if you ask me...
A new low has been reached, congrats ATS!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Huh that's weird because my wife asked me why I was watching a cult video... she distinctly heard thank you satan without watching the video. Im not saying there is any meaning to it ... certainly not to the rest of the video but it does really sound like thank you satan

"If you had played the backwards clip of obama in a genuine fashion with no innuendo - nobody would have thought "i think he's saying thank you satan""

unfortunately your statement is a contradiction in and of itself like I said previously .... Obviously Someone thought it said that to have even made the video

but you know technically speaking hes only saying hinac ew seyn

[edit on 9-12-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

unfortunately your statement is a contradiction in and of itself like I said previously

My statement is not a contradiction.

It may be false by your experiences with your wife, but it does not contradict its self.

Its like doing a pepsi challenge with coca cola.

If you tell the person which cup has which soda, they will almost always choose which brand they favor most (based on personal preference, not actual taste)

but in a true blind taste test, there will almost always be conclusive results.

This is the same thing here...only the OP told his audience what to hear before we were able to decide for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy's

Perhaps a little honesty injected might clear things up.

This thread isn't about "backmasking" conspiracies of mind control, or subliminal manipulation.....

It's just another, one among many of threads to rag on Obama.

We should have a separate category of "rag on Obama" so we wouldn't have to wade thru them in every section. It would save bandwith and time.
The Obama haters could all gather in one place and have a circle jerk.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

like i said its a contradiction becuase someone had to have thought it said that to make the video .....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by Tentickles

I just listened to Lynard Skynard " That Smell" and backwards it said Tentickles smells.

oh that cracks me up! good one

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

rag on obama or not it does imo distinctly sound like thank you satan... whether intentional or not. We can debate to the worlds end about the validity of reversed speech and it use as a subliminal tactic but, regardless of what the video says seeing past the original thank you satan ... I cant make out anything the audio says after the original claim of said thank you satan, it is especially concerning due to the simplicity of the phrase used.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ooohhhh...I still find this as one of the most funniest things around...well, I'd find it funny if it weren't so creepy.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You know if you spell Jesus backwards it pronounces something like sausage. Susej, that's pretty funny really. Seriously this is idiotic though and people will read into it whatever they have already decided to.

I'll second the sentiment that this is a really dumb thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhetoric

Obviously you havn't seen the 'Time Shift/ Moving continent' thread. Sure it does seem really far fetched, but hey... do you have a degree in MK ultra techniques? I'm willing to bet there is mass MK ultra media, reverse speech could very well be a viable technique.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

strange on how stairway to heaven had reverse lyrics as well. Kind of creepy.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
A Preacher walks into a Strip Club.... he finds some of his congregation there and gets mad at them for being there.
They in turn want to know.."Well, what are you doing here?"

That's how this thread is with all those poo pooing it.

If it's so stupid..what are YOU doing here?...BUSTED>..LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The right-wing evangelists/baptists are a funny people. I mean seriously, who apart from a complete retard would seriously believe Obama meant to make people cheer on satan? Hell, we don't even have proof for his/her/its existence!!

Religion entering politics = baaaaaaaaaad...and also kinda sad given we live in the 21st century.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Excuse my non productive trolling in this non productive thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like "thank you satan" to me, if anything it sounds like "make you safe".

This is just silliness imo

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Mmmm...it doesn't sound like "make you safe" to me...it really sounds like "thank you Satan" - eech!

"Thank you Satan!" - just very, very funny and very, very bizarre.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So why don't a few folks make separate recordings of their own voices saying "Yes we can" and play it backwards? Then compare several different recordings to see if they sound alike. It would definitely rule out manipulation or as some say "suggestiveness" on the part of the person who made the original.

I hear "Thank you Satan"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join