It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

58 Signs you've been abducted by aliens.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

It really startled me from my movie, because the sound I heard from an "animal" and sense I was feeling took me away from my movie, I started looking around.

sorry to repost but this is a really important point, has anyone ever been interrupted by telepathic communication?

interrupted from what you were doing?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by game over man]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by game over man]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sorry to repost again,

But as soon as I received telepathic communication, I knew it was alien. It was a split second reaction, literally a boom. I've been following the ufo thing for a while but when it happened to me in the late summer of 08, it was completely different and way more realistic. Telepathic communication is un-real. The best way to describe it is you hear someone in the other room and the voice is some long forgotten best friend from high school. The voice just blows your mind away. The feeling is spiritual but not earthly spiritual. Not like a ghost. Not Earthly, as soon as it happens, you realize whats going on.

Honestly it is so fresh in my head right now, telepathic communication is alien, it's the first sign. If you feel like something is in the room, and it starts having a telepathic conversation with you it's an alien. The sure sign. It is an unreal experience.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
sorry not to be a jerk or anything but you left out some importiant ones
59) Remember being abducted by aliens
60) Have some proof that you were abducted by aliens
61) Have has friends or a loved one tell you " Holly ____!!! Last night some mf'n aliens came and took you on their space ship.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I tell you, a few months ago I had the strangest dream.

Dream: I could literally feel like I was being wrapped in a silky cocoon. I could partially see through this cocoon. It was kind of like looking through a thin curtain.

I was going around and around. I actually had the sensation of movement. I kept spinning.

All of a sudden, I saw these, I don't know how to describe them other than using the adjective of "things." They had very long faces, glassy eyes, and rounded heads. They were curiously looking at me as I was being wrapped in this cocoon.

In my dream, I started screaming and I woke up screaming. My room mate was saying, "You're dreaming, you're dreaming, man."

I still don't know if it was just a dream, a suppressed memory, or something that actually happened that night and I was transported quickly to my bed.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 11-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I agree. I am being more tactful in my approach in countering these days though.

Darn censoring hence prejudice moderators (not all of you).

-m0r

EDIT: To add, SpeakerofTruth you may have been reliving the Fire in the sky movie - scary biscuits and make no mistake.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by m0r1arty]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
sorry not to be a jerk or anything but you left out some importiant ones
59) Remember being abducted by aliens
60) Have some proof that you were abducted by aliens
61) Have has friends or a loved one tell you " Holly ____!!! Last night some mf'n aliens came and took you on their space ship.

59) I did

60) Proof? How are you suppose to have proof?

61) ....

At the time I wrote my posts, the experience was fresh in my head, sorry if my experience sounds too realistic. A telepathic conversation is beyond weird if you are a sane person.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
it is quite possible that some of these are signs of UFO abduction

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan1

Is it possible that you are just a sock puppet of a a banned member? let me rephrase so you will understand.

Hello,
I found this on the internet.

Is it possible that you are just a sock puppet of a a banned member? let me rephrase so you will understand.

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
About 80% of the things you just listed happen to everyone. Nice try, though.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

I can tell you I experienced numbers:
1 but undecided still.
9 and I put it loosely
14 but rare
18 but really rare
19 and definitely
39 and I think this happens frequently
41, used to but not recently

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
[ Where are the photographs or videos of someone being abducted?
[edit on 8-12-2009 by Tearman]

You're not serious, are you?

Photo's and videos of your abduction? LOL O.K., sure, got my camera all set up while I sleep. Maybe ET will smile for you too.

Sorry, but that was a ridiculous thing to say. And, sadly, even if someone did have photos and video, there will still be a group of people that will yell HOAX at the top of their lungs.

Best proof is your own experience. No one else can prove it for you.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

I totally agree. And whose to say that camera's or any electrical equipment would work anyways! They would probably neutralise it.

Total waste of time...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the signs. I definitely have NOT been abducted by aliens.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the signs. I definitely have NOT been abducted by aliens.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Wow this is pretty good! I actually have four things in here that ocurred to me, and those numbers are:

6, 8, 12, 16, 24 and 54. Does this means I was abducted? I think chances are 50-50. Gosh I sure hope I didn't, unless it's better to have than not to have..
edit on 9-11-2010 by Mary65 because: It's way too long and detailed

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Well I don't know if you believe in spirits or not but your spirit travels out of your body when you're asleep and it wonders around the planet sometimes, who knows doing what. It goes into the spirit world which no one knows how it's like, so you never know what you could encounter in your dreams. I really think one tends to forget most of the time of what their spirit did because they didn't convey the dream on time or something didn't let it. I believe many times dreams are revelations of things your spirit has been through or found out in the afterlife that can help you in the physical world. Sometimes they are signs and just reflections of what is happening in your life that one doesn't knows how to read or understand. There's a lot to them that meets the eye. Now this is just my analysis and what I've learned from a religious father who actually communicates with spirits in a beginner's level, so you don't have to believe what I'm saying. I'm just giving you an idea of what dreams could be. I hope it was helpful!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

I heard it was too scary so I'm not sure if I want to read it, even though I'm very curious about it but I don't want to get paranoid, >.> and I've actually had my own conclusion as well that most of us have probably been abducted but just don't remember it at all. I got this from watching the movie of The Fourth Kind, probably the scariest movie I've ever seen. I'm actually getting paranoid right now just by thinking and talking about this lol! It's just such a scary reality and it truly sucks. When is god when we need him the most right? :/ It sucks cuz god is probably an alien and that idea really pistes me off. Hope is lost when it comes to the power of such a being. Like the history channel says.. we're their puppets, their experiment.. Well It seems this is revenge for our own bad doing to those who are weaker than us and who have no right to die or suffer from freedom because of the ignorance of humans. Now I don't want to go off topic but castrating animals to me has no words. It's incredibly sadening how humans would do that to animals. I mean # how would you like it if they did that to you? Well I'm not going to go into detail of this and get all angry so that's that

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

What proof is there that these are alines and not vampires? The scars from neck bites or the lost time from their hypnotic gaze. Personally I think aliens are among us but their really dracs who drain our life essence.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
15 matches for me, but I don't think I've ever been abducted at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Are you serious?!

I have 56 of your signs. But im pretty sure i havent been abducted by anything..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join