It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Lol @ the Iranian President.

I am hoping that this is a metaphor because otherwise it is complete and utter bull-crap.

What a way to make yourself into a complete and utter joke by saying the US is blocking the return of some fabled Imam.

I can't stop laughing, a little bit of wee just came out

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If this 'being' was so powerful as to 'help' the world he / she / it wouldn't be stopped by a country or society. It would just BE.
This is nothing but ravings IMO

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I'm just saying he doesn't think he himself if the Mahdi. He seems to think he's the guy to set up the Empire that would become the Caliphate.

He sees himself sitting at the Right Hand.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by St Udio

Yes Islam is one unit. This is something we can't understand because we see borders like Rand McNally maps. Islam does not recognize those borders. Try to explain that to the average American.

I've been trying to explain that for about ten years now.

When one wife if Yemeni, the other Saudi, the third Somali, and the forth Eyptian and your family moves between every area - what nationality are your children?

None. You're Islamic. Period.

[edit on 2009/12/10 by Aeons]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Too many wild card aspects to predict what will happen.

Really? I think that's an illusion.

Read historian Jared Diamond's "Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Survive"

Muslim World about the same place other cultures were like the Mayans. Rose to great heights and then fell apart rapidly.

Overpopulaton, bad environmental management, fighting over resources, lack of internal co-operation, isolation, refusal to recognize critical problems.

The Jihad push to spark spontaneous overthrowing of despotic regimes turned out to be a spectacular failure. Western world backlash warming up.

Climate change, bad agrarian policies, lack of fresh water, over competition will bring disease and starvation to the Middle East. You watch.

They want war because they're falling off a cliff.

Ahhh, it depends on who's historical perspective you are reading I suppose. Diamond's version is simply the same principle of all failure from 3 possibilities or a combination of resource depletion, gender imbalance and population density.

And there are powers that are leading them to the cliff but are they really aware? Nah, I would say the arrogance shields that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I've been trying to explain that for about ten years now.

When one wife if Yemeni, the other Saudi, the third Somali, and the forth Eyptian and your family moves between every area - what nationality are your children?

None. You're Islamic. Period.

Washington isn't grasping the One Islam thing either. They are Western thinkers and can't break out of it. That's dangerous when people on power can't understand the simple principle.
CAIR jumps all over those Senators and Congressmen who even hint at anything Islam. Poor Sue Myrick, she had 4 muslims in her office battling her when I went to speak to her. And there have been plenty more that she has had to deal with. She is a strong woman and is sick and tired of the Islamic unaccountability and demanding truthful answers from them. Go Sue!

I see WMD in the future. Then we can defend ourselves the way we need to.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by mmiichael

I'm just saying he doesn't think he himself if the Mahdi. He seems to think he's the guy to set up the Empire that would become the Caliphate.

He sees himself sitting at the Right Hand.

Bingo.
He is that angel who made it happen. The biggest and best angel of them all. His reward is a throne in Islam.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Ahhh, it depends on who's historical perspective you are reading I suppose. Diamond's version is simply the same principle of all failure from 3 possibilities or a combination of resource depletion, gender imbalance and population density.

And there are powers that are leading them to the cliff but are they really aware? Nah, I would say the arrogance shields that.

Not the time and place to go into it. CAIR might have me beheaded.

Middle East leaders quietly realize the Muslim World collectively is failing. Given second wind with the gift of oil under their feet - they've still managed to blow it. A few of them are richer but not smarter. It just translates to tribal warfare on a grander scale.

Impoverished strife-ridden East Asia is quickly bypassing them. The Middle East is producing babies but no new ways to feed them. No new widescale means of gainful employment for hundreds of millions being developed either.

The respect they long for is not forthcoming. They have to ram it down people's throats and intimidate them.

Their list of achievements invariably includes things that happened a thousand years ago. Carrying Greek knowledge from one place to another. Saladin and the Crusades. What else?

The number of quality institutions of higher learning is a pretty good gauge of a culture. None in the Muslim World unless you consider Islamic studies a vital source of self-improvement.

Much to be embarrassed about, not much to be proud of. At least not in the last millenium.

A world culture driven to overcompensate for it's feelings of inadequacy.

Not nice to be judgemental, what it's hard to avoid some conclusions.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ahmmadinanutjob's Mahdi returned last night!!! Did you guys see the news about what happened over Norway? It was the return of the Mahdi!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

A world culture driven to overcompensate for it's feelings of inadequacy.

In Physics, to implode.
Yes, that is predicted. Saudi burnt oil fields, Syrian uprising.
But it's not happening fast enough to my liking.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm tellin ya... Iran and Israel are absoutly hell-bent on bringing Armageddon on earth, to fulfill the Quarans and Bibles end times prophecy.

They are'nt the only ones...

I'm sure you can guess who.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm tellin ya... Iran and Israel are absoutly hell-bent on bringing Armageddon on earth, to fulfill the Quarans and Bibles end times prophecy.

They are'nt the only ones...

I'm sure you can guess who.

The only way to prevent an Israel/Iran strike is to predict a definite date and post it on ATS. 100% failure rate so far.

Maybe both sides check messages here and keep canceling their strikes to keep it as a surprise.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichaelMaybe both sides check messages here and keep canceling their strikes because to keep it as a surprise.

lol, that may be true, they are bound to search the web for info, lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
AshleyD and Big Whammy, made a very informative thread about the Mahdi and Dajjal. I suggest you guys take a look at it when you find the time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The only way to prevent an Israel/Iran strike is to predict a definite date and post it on ATS. 100% failure rate so far.

Maybe both sides check messages here and keep canceling their strikes to keep it as a surprise.

The date isn't until 2010. Israel will strike first.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

See - now they're going to strike in 2009 or 2011.

Promises promises.

M

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

See - now they're going to strike in 2009 or 2011.

Promises promises.

M

There's still time. Meanwhile I can guarantee lots more Islamic violence.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

JJ, you need to stop saying things are going to happen, because everytime you do this nothing ever happens. You specifically told me in 30 days something life changing, something that would have an impact on our survival would happen, yet it's been over 100 days and NOTHING has happened. Just stop.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Sorry you missed all the events empire. Maybe someday you will be invited to the party.
Good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm just sitting here wondering, just how long have the ptb that are running the show been running the show? I mean, a little research into the biblical saducees and pharisees led me to the conclusion they sound very much like the present day republican/democratic parties, the left and the right....
I think they've been playing this game for a very, very, long time.

I also think that they've been around long enough...(at least as a group, throughout the generations) to have figured out that our earth and all that is on it goes through cycles, economies go through cycles, ect. and they knew that some of these cycles have some very disturbing problems at the end of them.
So, disturbing in fact, that they know they could easily lose their gripe if they are not careful...
In my mind, I am beginning to look at these end time prophecies as more like blueprints for their future comrades, instructions on how they can maintain control through the turmoil that is coming. they have the world, they have our countries divided, left/right, liberal/conservative, christian/jew/islamic, ect....
and of course there's promises of messiahs yet to come, and, well, I got a feeling that it isn't that hard to find messiahs.. with the science today, I doubt if it would be hard to find a very strange looking alien messiah even.

there is nothing in the biblical prophecies that has been fullfilled that hasn't had alot of help from us mere humans to be fullfilled! wars, rumors of wars.....well, I don't think wars come from god, I think they are very much man made, and well, if their is an illuminati, I imagine they've did have a part in creating most of them. famine, pestilence, disease...well, now days, I think humans hold most of the blame for them...out of synch economies, well, our dear bankers have recently proven how well they can produce them....

so, well, ya, let's bring on the messiahs, just another distraction really, and lets fight to see which one is the true messiah, and well.....
of course the ptb will standing in the background, funding all sides, and just wait till we all exhaust ourselves and then just come back and restore the world, and their power.

or something like that....
I'm still building on the theory, but well, the idea that these prophecies are more like blueprints for the ruling elite to assure their rulership through the natural cycles that the earth and all that is on it goes through seems to be worth entertaining?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by dawnstar]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join