It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Silly posters.... don't you guy's know the U.S. is the reason for everything wrong in the world that has ever taken place. I mean for gods sake...it's the U.S. fault the planet is heating up,the global economic crisis, the murderous rampage in Darfur. I mean according to the fun loving and fair leader of Venezuela we have had SATAN himself as the president of this country...WOW!! I did not know we had that kind of pull to get Satan himself.
Now that cute fuzzy little guy Ahmadinejad says we are stopping a GOD from coming back to Earth to reign for all of Islam. But be for-warned this GOD does not like you if you are not Muslim and will kill you

Boy I tell you where do these guy's keep coming from. Is this perhaps some sort of global practical joke.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

It's an interesting thought, and it is moreless how I was raised....what I was taught to believe. When we worship a God, be it Bhudda, The Holy Trinity, or whoever, it is all one, and all the same ONE. I believed this all my life.

I no longer do. The prophet Mohammed, and his teachings, seem to be on their own. They do not "jive" with other religions. It is a religion all unto itself, imo.

You do know the ANGEL GABRIEL is MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE he told MARRY AND IN THE QURAN FOR DELIEVERING THE MESSAGE TO MUHAMMAD. THE INFORMATION EXIST.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
seriously was frank herbert a genius or what, this saga is looking more like Dune every day

And the fremen will conqueer the universe with the mahdi.

Herbert should be read at school : easy , well write, and philosophic.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Today, 101 killed in Baghdad, 182 wounded, 63 killed Lahore, 190 wounded. These attacks have increased in the past week and is building closer to Christmas (911 was a Christian holiday). Obama's desicion to send more troops to Afghanistan meant that he was not going along with his Muslim brotherhood and fard ayn is on. Amadmaninjihad confirmed and this battle will increase. Know the language.

Thursday is a meeting in Geneva about biological weapons that really pisses off Islam too. So December should be a big month for muslims to kill in the name of Islam. You are aware now.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The president of Iran claims lots of thing. He even claims there are no homosexuals in Iran and if there are, they are executed.

I don't take anything this douche says seriously.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Now, go and re-read his UN General Assembly speech, where you will clearly see that he is refering to the return of the Madi.

He speaks to Westerners in purrs, and to the loyal in Roars using the same words.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Uh, I don't think so. Christianity does not have as much in common in with Islam as some people like to think. Sorry.

Believe it or not THEY DO friend. Read up on the MAHDI AND WHEN HE RETURNS its a time AFTER THE RED & WHITE DEATHS RED FOR WARS WHITE FOR PLAGUE. Then read up on the 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPS:REVELATIONS 6:2 and I saw a white horse and the 1 seated upon it had a bow and a CROWN WAS GIVEN HIM TO COMPLETE HIS CONQUEST. 6:4 And another came forth on a fiery horse AND THE 1 SEATED UPON IT WAS "GRANTED" TO TAKE PEACE AWAY FROM EARTH, SO THAT THEY SHOULD SLAUGHTER 1 ANOTHER AND A "GREAT SWORD WAS GIVEN TO HIM. 6:5 and when he opened the 3rd seal I heard the 3rd living creature say, come and I saw a black horse and the 1 seated upon it HAD A PAIR OF SCALES IN HIS HAND. And I heared a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say -A QUART OF WHEAT FOR A DENARIUS AND 3 QUARTS OF BARLEY FOR A DENARIUS AND DONT HARM THE OLIVE OIL AND THE WINE. 6:8 And I saw and look a pale horse and the 1 seated upon it had the name DEATH AND HADES FOLLOWED HIM. And authority was given to him over the fourth part of earth to kill with a long sword w/ food shortage and with DEADLY PLAGUE AND BY THE WILD BEAST OF THE EARTH.

I took time to show you that "YES" THERE ARE MORE THINGS IN COMMON WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM BELIEVE IT OR NOT, your soul not mine!

Revelations SPEAKS OF THE -PALE HORSE RIDER WHO WILL BRING DEATH THROUGH PLAGUES, ISLAM SPEAKS OF THE MAHDI WHO WILL RESURFACE AROUND THE RED DEATH SYMBOLING WAR AND THE WHITE DEATH SYMBOLING PLAGUE, FRIEND. ITS ON ALREADY THE WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL - NOT CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. Many of you just cannot see the "BEAST" SO YOU FALL FOR ITS beastly gimmicks.

[edit on 12/8/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

Maybe in the interpretation from a Westerner. In Islam this means that they are willing to die to kill non-muslims. So if we both die God will be pleased and only muslims will get to heaven.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TRUTHFULLY NON OF US KNOW WHO IN A UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING ARE CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIMS REGUARDLESS OF WHAT YOU PRACTICE, SH&$ WE ALL MAY EVEN BE PART OF AN ENTIRLEY DIFFERENT RELIGION AND JUST DONT KNOW IT YET. The many on here can throw rocks back and forth I CHOSE NOT TO INVOLVE MYSELF W/ SUCH SILLY DEBATES AS TO WHO ARE "GODS" REAL CHILDREN FOR I KNOW HIS REAL CHILDREN SPAN ALL CONTINENTS AND NATIONS AND COLORS. OK YALL CONTINUE TO SHOW HOW POWERFULL THE BEAST NATAS IS AS YOU ALL BICKER BACK AND FORTH AS TO WHICH IS THE REAL RELIGION INSTEAD OF THINKING LIKE MABEY YOU ALL CAN BE HIS CHOSEN OR SATANS CHOSEN. I do see some of BOTH SIDES POSTEN.....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
The president of Iran claims lots of thing. He even claims there are no homosexuals in Iran and if there are, they are executed.

And that's typical Western response. We refuse to understand them so we call them stupid.

Here is a president of a nation threatening the US again. Most of his threats are sword rattling but a few events have taken place and the sword rattling may turn in to confrontation. Do you know the signals for that? What in Islamic language releases sleeper cells? What in Islamic language is a threat to our personal safety?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Dude, stop yelling.
No, we are not the same. Islam does not accept non-muslims as equal and desire to kill us. A spokesman for Islam is trying to communicate this to you and we aren't listening. This response is typical of those who don't know the language. Amadmaninjihad is a representative of 57 OIC countries and 1.6 billion people.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Does typing in all CAPS make your flawed opinions more believable? Hell no.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

COnflict ? Then what ? THe nwo / usa corp will convert iran and get their ressources : one more state, one of the last maybe...

nwo control the world, and the global politic.

THis is OUR war.

@Ophiuchus 13 and this is less readable with the cap

[edit on 8-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that no one is on their way to save us. If anything, they'd be coming to destroy us.

This is just more of the same: using the people's faith as a tool for division. It never ends.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Dude, stop yelling.
No, we are not the same. Islam does not accept non-muslims as equal and desire to kill us. A spokesman for Islam is trying to communicate this to you and we aren't listening. This response is typical of those who don't know the language. Amadmaninjihad is a representative of 57 OIC countries and 1.6 billion people.

First how can 1 yell over a computer screen is it that hard for 1z mental capacity to just read or does 1 have to yell in 1z mind, lol. As far as not being the same FEEL AS YOU FEEL IM NOT A SOUL SAVER NOR DO I CARE FOR SUB HUMAN BELIEFS MY SOUL IS STR8 AND ALL I LOVE ARE STR8 REGUARDLESS OF WHATEVER HAPPENS DOWN HERE.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by above

Does typing in all CAPS make your flawed opinions more believable? Hell no.

No, typing in caps is just typing to me as far as flawed opinions the weak are flawed into demonic beliefs that 1 nation or race will be saved and SORRY I AM FAR FROM WEAK. AS WE SAY IM BIGGER THEN YOU, lol so HELL****NO INDEED.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

It is all an illusion, the entire physical density.

The true authenticity of existence is light and love.

May the light be with all of you indefinitley, Namaste brothers and sisters.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Are you willing to forego your Human Rights, democratic vote, fluidity of classes, education, for peace?

If the answer is no, then you are correct - the doctrinal incompatibility is going to be a long haul.

Because, you and I are willing to have people live how they personally like so long as they attend to the common law.

The other side (and it includes people who aren't just Muslim) want to assure peace by making sure you attend the group-think in its entirety.

Individual rights are people out of their given and rightful place, which is defined for you. Your entire life's parameters have been conveniently laid out for you like a loving Mother's clothing pick for preschooler. And you're gonna wear it, or you're going to be punished until you do.

One may think that all forms of thought are just the same, and nothing matters. I have no wish to contemplate that I make choices that assure that my descendents will live without choices.

How about you?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

And that's typical Western response. We refuse to understand them so we call them stupid.

Here is a president of a nation threatening the US again. Most of his threats are sword rattling but a few events have taken place and the sword rattling may turn in to confrontation. Do you know the signals for that? What in Islamic language releases sleeper cells? What in Islamic language is a threat to our personal safety?

A typical Western response? What do you expect? Me to actually care for this uncivilized moron? You know how many gays are stoned and hanged in Iran? Just because of their sexuality?

Sorry, I rather see the people of Iran revolt and overthrow their government already. Send their president straight to hell for the lives he has ruined and destroyed.

This is a video of students being HANGED in Iran (contains graphic content obviously, don't view if you're easily offended, but this is for those who want to understand the logic of the government in Iran)

Video

[edit on 8-12-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Uh, I don't think so. Christianity does not have as much in common in with Islam as some people like to think. Sorry.

Believe it or not THEY DO friend. Read up on the MAHDI AND WHEN HE RETURNS its a time AFTER THE RED & WHITE DEATHS RED FOR WARS WHITE FOR PLAGUE. Then read up on the 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPS:REVELATIONS 6:2 and I saw a white horse and the 1 seated upon it had a bow and a CROWN WAS GIVEN HIM TO COMPLETE HIS CONQUEST. 6:4 And another came forth on a fiery horse AND THE 1 SEATED UPON IT WAS "GRANTED" TO TAKE PEACE AWAY FROM EARTH, SO THAT THEY SHOULD SLAUGHTER 1 ANOTHER AND A "GREAT SWORD WAS GIVEN TO HIM. 6:5 and when he opened the 3rd seal I heard the 3rd living creature say, come and I saw a black horse and the 1 seated upon it HAD A PAIR OF SCALES IN HIS HAND. And I heared a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say -A QUART OF WHEAT FOR A DENARIUS AND 3 QUARTS OF BARLEY FOR A DENARIUS AND DONT HARM THE OLIVE OIL AND THE WINE. 6:8 And I saw and look a pale horse and the 1 seated upon it had the name DEATH AND HADES FOLLOWED HIM. And authority was given to him over the fourth part of earth to kill with a long sword w/ food shortage and with DEADLY PLAGUE AND BY THE WILD BEAST OF THE EARTH.

I took time to show you that "YES" THERE ARE MORE THINGS IN COMMON WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM BELIEVE IT OR NOT, your soul not mine!

Revelations SPEAKS OF THE -PALE HORSE RIDER WHO WILL BRING DEATH THROUGH PLAGUES, ISLAM SPEAKS OF THE MAHDI WHO WILL RESURFACE AROUND THE RED DEATH SYMBOLING WAR AND THE WHITE DEATH SYMBOLING PLAGUE, FRIEND. ITS ON ALREADY THE WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL - NOT CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. Many of you just cannot see the "BEAST" SO YOU FALL FOR ITS beastly gimmicks.

Maybe in the interpretation from a Westerner. In Islam this means that they are willing to die to kill non-muslims. So if we both die God will be pleased and only muslims will get to heaven.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TRUTHFULLY NON OF US KNOW WHO IN A UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING ARE CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIMS REGUARDLESS OF WHAT YOU PRACTICE, SH&$ WE ALL MAY EVEN BE PART OF AN ENTIRLEY DIFFERENT RELIGION AND JUST DONT KNOW IT YET. The many on here can throw rocks back and forth I CHOSE NOT TO INVOLVE MYSELF W/ SUCH SILLY DEBATES AS TO WHO ARE "GODS" REAL CHILDREN FOR I KNOW HIS REAL CHILDREN SPAN ALL CONTINENTS AND NATIONS AND COLORS. OK YALL CONTINUE TO SHOW HOW POWERFULL THE BEAST NATAS IS AS YOU ALL BICKER BACK AND FORTH AS TO WHICH IS THE REAL RELIGION INSTEAD OF THINKING LIKE MABEY YOU ALL CAN BE HIS CHOSEN OR SATANS CHOSEN. I do see some of BOTH SIDES POSTEN.....

God's "real" children are anyone who accepts His Son Jesus as their Savior. Makes no difference what nationality or color you are. You eluded in a later post that it is being told that only one nation will be saved and that is incorrect. Jesus came that ALL could be saved.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'll try to remember when the bad things happen.

Nothing matters here. People oppressively indoctrinate my children, and make my daughters into slaves they call wives at 11 ---- but I'll be okay because its all not important or real.

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

It is all an illusion, the entire physical density.

The true authenticity of existence is light and love.

May the light be with all of you indefinitley, Namaste brothers and sisters.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I found the statement to be pretty funny. He and anyone that believes that the work of God can be influenced by man in any way is lacking something... Even those doing wrong are moving things in the direction their supposed to take

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join